Hoover Zenith Handstick

Hoover Zenith Handstick

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Weekly (2)
    • Several times a week (2)
    • Daily (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
David

DavidNorthern Region, NSW

Very Happy

Owned it for a year now, use it almost every day. We were going looking at the the Dyson, and were convinced to get Hoover. We have had Dysons foro over 20 years and still love them. The value for money though you can't beat. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys for $300.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet and Wood

RoxyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Waste of money

Clogs quickly on any floor surface, poor catcher design, clogs at top which causes it to constantly cut out, have to manually empty out with hands due to filter position. Lucky to last 5 minutes. Wish i never bought it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys for $380.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Mummytofour

MummytofourSouth East Queensland, QLD

I don't regret buying this over dyson

For A stick vacuum it is amazing. I've used 1 or 2 different stick vacs before I decided I really needed one. I looked at dyson and because it was the one I originally used I thought it would be the best to use but I was wrong. I looked at the hoover and its amazing ive had it since Dec 2018 as it was a Christmas present and ive used it to clean white dog and cat hair off of carpets and chairs. I've also used it to vacuum sand out of mine and my other halfs car and it is still running strong and yes it got all the sand out. I also recently fell on it and somewhat broke something but its still going strong.

Purchased in December 2018 at Godfreys for $299.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Stick Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Zenith Handstick compares to other Stick Vacuum Cleaners

not happy janHunter Region, NSW

small and powerful

catch for the price

deep cleans on the carpet
wooden floor suitable, no need to swap heads. hassle free one head for all kinds of floors.
replaceable battery
comes with different crevice tools for detail cleaning
can be dismantled and use as a dust buster

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for $399.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Nik

NikSydney, NSW

Great to use. Adequate battery time for apartments. Difficult to keep clean.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.00.

Product is used Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Shezza

Shezzaasked

How long should the Zenith go for after it has been fully charged? My new Zenith lasted only a short time before having to be recharged.

Hello Shezza,
Run Time 24 Mintes (Low Power)
15 Mintes (High Power)
Kind Regards,
The Hoover Team

Linda j

Linda jasked

I also purchased the zenith last year in june2019 very disappointed keeps cutting out have to keep pulling it apart
About to take it back to Godreys This is the second time
Had 2 Hoover’s before and loved them - hate this one wish I hadn’t brought it

Hi Linda,
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for them to check over it for you.
Regards,
The Hover Team

Joe Ryall

Joe Ryallasked

Hi, we’ve had our Hoover Zenith for 12 months and have loved it. The Hoover will now not maintain charge. We have followed all instructions and maintenance, cleaned filters etc. but the Hoover will function in about 15 second bursts, then recover after a brief pause and then go again. It’s been doing this repeatedly the last 5-6 times we have used it. What’s our next step? Thanks

HI Joe
wife loves ours and does a great job,would suggest you get the battery checked ,or if you have been recharging in short burts can create a memory and not full charge .
The vblue light goes out as you know and charge time is in the hand book check to see if taking this time
AS said would get battery checked ,
we replace the hepa filter every 3 months and clean the main filer each use with a paint brush clean the one taken out and out aside for th next change over cheap item

check with hoover and see what they say do have a after sales contact

Hi Joe,
I would recommend taking the machine, and proof of purchase, to your nearest Godfreys store to be booked in for further inspection under warranty, just to make sue there are no underlying issues.
Regards,
The Hoover Team

Hi joe,
I have this problem frequently. As it turns the machine will just cut out if it has a hard time working to protect the motor. The first time for me it was a clog hidden in the intake of the powerhead. The second time it was the filter needing a clean(which i know you said you have cleaned). Try looking for a clog, as it was hidden for me and took me a while to figure out it was a small bit of paper, i worked out it was only cutting out when the powerhead was connected, which helped isolate where the clog was. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives