Hoover Zenith Handstick

Hoover Zenith Handstick

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (10) · No (3)
  • Battery Life

Geoff L.
Geoff L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good at First

Was a great stick vac when brand new. But after about 2 years the battery life sucks, as does it's sucking power. Brush no longer spins on carpet & barely spins on hard floors & battery lasts 5min at best. Price of a replacement battery is about 30-50% the price of a new machine. Now I wish I had bought the Dyson that the salesman talked me out of.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys for $300.00.

Veronica G.
Veronica G.Hunter Region, NSW

Love this vacuum

Purchased in December 2020 at Godfreys for $299.00.

Elizabeth O
Elizabeth OSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time with this product

I bought my Hoover Zenith 4 weeks ago. The first 5 times I used it I thought it was fantastic & then the next time I used it & every time since it consistently stops with the red light blinking. I empty the barrel every time it’s used, wash the filter but it makes no difference. I’m going to return the product this weekend to Godfrey’s & ask for my $300 back.

Purchased in January 2021 for $300.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Hoover Zenith Handstick compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Sandy RSouth East Queensland, QLD

BUY ANOTHER BRAND

It worked well at first and after 12 months started to have issues. The red indicator light comes on, then you charge it, appears fine and then it stops working after one minute or so. I spoke with a Customer Service representative who basically said, well the battery is only covered for 12 months and you have owned it for longer than that so of course you will probably need a new battery. $110 for a new battery, I think I will just chuck the thing in the rubbish bin and buy a better brand, NEVER BUY A HOOVER AGAIN.

Purchased in December 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $349.00.

vic_tacon
vic_taconSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Vac

This vacuum is great, use it nearly every day for the last 6 months, have 3 kids and a inside dog and is great for all messes. Have never had the battery go completely flat yet. Great that all pieces can be removed for cleaning and can rinse the dust catcher under water. Great idea with the lever so you don't have to hold the on switch all the time to make it go. Very very happy with this product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $350.00.

Godfrey G.Hoover

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
KarinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome cordless vacuum !!!

Great cordless vacuum!! My floors have never
been cleaner, as it’s so easy to give them a do over ever day , before I would vacuum once a week because my vacuum was so bulky and heavy and annoying with the cord.
Now it’s simple !
The first day I used it on our rugs WOW the amount of dust that came out was crazy ! Very happy with my purchase !

Purchased in April 2020 at Godfreys for $360.00.

Disappointing!

Performs very well on both carpet and wood but cut out after 2 rooms, flashing red battery light, no mention of why. Assume it’s full. Very fiddly to empty. Buttons very stiff, afraid to force them, having second thoughts as only had it one day.

Purchased in June 2020 at Godfreys for $349.00.

Hi,
Not sure what this might be, we would recommend taking the machine and charger to your nearest Godfreys store for testing and further inspection.

dave39
dave39Belconnen 2617, ACT

useless

On charge all night but lasts only 1min 10sec before it cuts out, after a short wait it runs again for about 1 min. not even long enough to do a reasonable size carpet.

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys.

David
DavidNorthern Region, NSW

Very Happy

Owned it for a year now, use it almost every day. We were going looking at the the Dyson, and were convinced to get Hoover. We have had Dysons foro over 20 years and still love them. The value for money though you can't beat. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys for $300.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Roxy
RoxyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Waste of money

Clogs quickly on any floor surface, poor catcher design, clogs at top which causes it to constantly cut out, have to manually empty out with hands due to filter position. Lucky to last 5 minutes. Wish i never bought it.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys for $380.00.

Mummytofour
MummytofourSouth East Queensland, QLD

I don't regret buying this over dyson

For A stick vacuum it is amazing. I've used 1 or 2 different stick vacs before I decided I really needed one. I looked at dyson and because it was the one I originally used I thought it would be the best to use but I was wrong. I looked at the hoover and its amazing ive had it since Dec 2018 as it was a Christmas present and ive used it to clean white dog and cat hair off of carpets and chairs. I've also used it to vacuum sand out of mine and my other halfs car and it is still running strong and yes it got all the sand out. I also recently fell on it and somewhat broke something but its still going strong.

Purchased in December 2018 at Godfreys for $299.00.

not happy jan
not happy janHunter Region, NSW

small and powerful

catch for the price

deep cleans on the carpet
wooden floor suitable, no need to swap heads. hassle free one head for all kinds of floors.
replaceable battery
comes with different crevice tools for detail cleaning
can be dismantled and use as a dust buster

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for $399.00.

Nik
NikSydney, NSW

Great to use. Adequate battery time for apartments. Difficult to keep clean.

Purchased in January 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.00.

Dark
Darkasked

The charging cable doesn't stay connected very well and is very loose. Is this normal?

Hi,
The charging port may have been damaged.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, for further inspection.

Ken
Kenasked

When I have my Zenith stick vacuum in high power it stops working after 5 seconds, when I have it in low power it works but suction is not great. What's causing this problem?

Hi Ken,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
There may be an issue with the battery and the filters may be due for replacement.
We would recommend taking the machine and charger into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, to be booked in for further inspection and any repairs or replacement parts needed.

TFS
TFSasked

Hi,
I purchased my zenith in December 2020 & have loved it but now it runs for 2-3 minutes & stops the runs again for another 2-3 minutes. I have replaced filter in dust bin & other filter looks fine. Any other suggestions?

Hi,
There may be an issue with the battery or PCB.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, to be booked in for further inspected under the warranty and repaired or replaced as needed.

See all Hoover Zenith Handstick questions

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives

CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners