Horleys Sculpt Protein

Horleys Sculpt Protein Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Teresa M.
Teresa M.asked

How many calories in one serve?

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,654 reviews
Ad
Glenda Jacobs
Glenda Jacobsasked

I love this product and salted caramel is my favourite. However, recently the colour of the lid has changed from green to white, and the new batch doesn’t fluff up the way the previous ones did. It used to get really thick and milkshakey, but now it’s more like other brands - flat no matter how hard I shake or whisk it. Have you changed the recipe?

Emily W.asked

Hi anyone know if all the flavours have the ingredient that causes mouth ulcers, I have the worst mouth ulcers I have ever had after 4 days of using this, (salted caramel flavour), and want to know if it is because of an ingredient in this shake? Or if it’s coincidence, and if all the flavours have the fools ingredient?

Escee
Escee

I had mouth ulcers too and have been wondering why. I took sculpt about a week ago and felt like having sore throat or could be tonsil irritation and subsequently mouth ulcers. Doest it has something to do with its ingredients? Mine uses the natural colourant 162 natural betroot powder. Now i wonder should i continue to consume.

Emily W.

Sorry for late reply. It was an ingredient that caused mine, and I did end up looking up exactly what it was but as this was a year ago I have long forgotten the name, but I did ofcourse find more anecdotal evidence online, they are not just regular mouth ulcers, they were all open and all through my mouth, It got to the point where I could barely speak and was so close to going to dr, but of course they went away after I stopped drinking this, but had to take pain relief, also left with scaring inside my mouth. Such a shame because the price and flavour was right.

Karina L.
Karina L.

Do they all have that ingredient or just salted caramel

Rae74
Rae74asked

How could i lose 1kg a week on this?

Rish
Rish

Horleys Sculpt Protein Powder when mixed with water is only 96 calories.
For breaky blend the powder with water & a banana.
Mid morning snack, have a no fat yoghurt or skinny latte.
A basic garden salad (with oil free dressing) with a small tin of tuna (in springwater) for lunch.
10 almonds for afternoon snack
200grams of lean chicken or fish (steamed or grilled) with a cup of steamed veggies for dinner.
a piece of fruit (no bananas) for after dinner snack.
1 x protein shake with water following your 1 hour workout each day.
Drink 3 litres of water a day.

Follow this and you will easily lose 1kg a week.

Other Protein Powders