Horleys Sculpt Protein

Horleys Sculpt Protein

4.1

1 week and lost 2 kgs

Am happy with it but wasn't told that the artificial sweetener in it is dangerous. So I'm finishing off this tub and trying something else. I have lost 2 kgs in a week so that's great. Flavor is great. I've been having two a day. Morning tea and afternoon tea. Then have my normal breakfast lunch and dinner.
    Weight loss and flavor. Energy while on it
    The artificial sweetener is highly dangerous

OK

manjula
    manjula

hey I have seen girls using sculpt but I can't buy coz I have lose my job and I am single if u can send me a simple too try and see I can lose some weight I hope u do understand , thank u my email address is pink_teddy53@hotmail.com. Thank u

Other Protein Powders

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein reviews

Teresa M.
    Teresa M.asked

How many calories in one serve?

Glenda Jacobs
    Glenda Jacobsasked

I love this product and salted caramel is my favourite. However, recently the colour of the lid has changed from green to white, and the new batch doesn’t fluff up the way the previous ones did. It used to get really thick and milkshakey, but now it’s more like other brands - flat no matter how hard I shake or whisk it. Have you changed the recipe?

Emily W.asked

Hi anyone know if all the flavours have the ingredient that causes mouth ulcers, I have the worst mouth ulcers I have ever had after 4 days of using this, (salted caramel flavour), and want to know if it is because of an ingredient in this shake? Or if it’s coincidence, and if all the flavours have the fools ingredient?

Escee
    Escee

I had mouth ulcers too and have been wondering why. I took sculpt about a week ago and felt like having sore throat or could be tonsil irritation and subsequently mouth ulcers. Doest it has something to do with its ingredients? Mine uses the natural colourant 162 natural betroot powder. Now i wonder should i continue to consume.

Emily W.

Sorry for late reply. It was an ingredient that caused mine, and I did end up looking up exactly what it was but as this was a year ago I have long forgotten the name, but I did ofcourse find more anecdotal evidence online, they are not just regular mouth ulcers, they were all open and all through my mouth, It got to the point where I could barely speak and was so close to going to dr, but of course they went away after I stopped drinking this, but had to take pain relief, also left with scaring inside my mouth. Such a shame because the price and flavour was right.

Karina L.
    Karina L.

Do they all have that ingredient or just salted caramel

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein questions