Horleys Sculpt Protein

Horleys Sculpt Protein

4.1

M.W
M.W

Good taste, goes down easily

Purchased in June 2020 for $30.00.

Taste

Grate

I like it I have it for breakfast in a smoothie with frozen fruit almond milk spinach chia seeds and Greek yogurt usually just one scoop! Then after gym I'll just have another scoop with water! Keeps me from not snacking throughout the day! I do eat clean but have bad food now and again but still loosing weight! I have lost 2.5 in a week! Which is grate! And about the mouth ulcers and stuff nah I'm fine! Maybe I'm just lucky! But give it a go!

Other Protein Powders

Pretty Stunned

I was pretty amazed with my 1st shake of the vanilla. I was so full and satisfied, I have decided to use this as a meal replacement for my dinner and have two in between during the day. As a solo mother of 2 and up at 5am home at 6pm full time worker and working out 5 days a week doing weights, squats and running Im still having trouble loosing my weight I hope this will help show results. Planing on starting tomorrow. Will repost in a couple of weeks time with results.
The taste, the fact I feel so full.

Protein Powders

Find out how Horleys Sculpt Protein compares to other Protein Powders

Good

time will tell, i have the choclate flavour and its tastes good so fingers crossed itll assist in weight loss
I love the fact it is quick and easy as my breakfast, tastes fantastic
am yet to see if it will assist me in weight loss

Good

I found the chocolate flavour to be great, although I haven't tried other flavours yet. In general it's better to have as an addition to breakfast or lunch or even mid-afternoon snack. It is very filling, but you do need something else to fill the void or you will feel hungry in about an hour. I really liked the product and will buy it again.
Easy to use. The chocolate tastes great. Very Filling as a snack.
Better not to use as a meal replacement as isn't enough to keep you going.

Good

Have been using Product for 3 month know and will keep on using it. Tastes great compare with other products I have used.
Taste great, easy to mix with low fat milk. Good results in suporting to tone body
Bit on the expensive side. Does not mix easy with Soy Milk. Does not fill you up when hungry.

jodezzz
jodezzz

Good

I love this stuff! I have tried many protein shakes and usually can't drink them because the taste is so bad. I had seen some reviews on Horleys Sculpt so thought I would give it a go. Tastes really good (choc flavour). I am using it as a meal replacement and it is really filling because it is made with milk. I highly recommend it! Be careful where you buy it from, some health food shops charge a huge amount for it, I found it at my gym for $22.95 a tub!
The taste!
Having to have it with milk - adds calories to the shake

Missy83883
Missy83883MELBOURNE

Great tasting protein with L Carnitine and vitamins

I enjoyed drinking this protein (when mixed with Rice Milk/Almond Milk/SKinny Milk) , however it does taste horrible with water. Not so good if you're trying to cut down the calories!

All in all, it helps slightly in recovery but is an excellent meal replacement. I normally have it with some oat bran and some type of milk (int he fridge at the time).

The only downside is the additive of artificial sweetener and anti caking agents which can't be a good thing.

I'm looking for other options so far but it seems other brands out there don't taste as good as the Horleys which is a big factor for me.
Tastes good, good meal replacement (cheap dinner)
Artificial additives

Other Protein Powders

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein reviews

Teresa M.
Teresa M.asked

How many calories in one serve?

Glenda Jacobs
Glenda Jacobsasked

I love this product and salted caramel is my favourite. However, recently the colour of the lid has changed from green to white, and the new batch doesn’t fluff up the way the previous ones did. It used to get really thick and milkshakey, but now it’s more like other brands - flat no matter how hard I shake or whisk it. Have you changed the recipe?

Emily W.asked

Hi anyone know if all the flavours have the ingredient that causes mouth ulcers, I have the worst mouth ulcers I have ever had after 4 days of using this, (salted caramel flavour), and want to know if it is because of an ingredient in this shake? Or if it’s coincidence, and if all the flavours have the fools ingredient?

Escee
Escee

I had mouth ulcers too and have been wondering why. I took sculpt about a week ago and felt like having sore throat or could be tonsil irritation and subsequently mouth ulcers. Doest it has something to do with its ingredients? Mine uses the natural colourant 162 natural betroot powder. Now i wonder should i continue to consume.

Emily W.

Sorry for late reply. It was an ingredient that caused mine, and I did end up looking up exactly what it was but as this was a year ago I have long forgotten the name, but I did ofcourse find more anecdotal evidence online, they are not just regular mouth ulcers, they were all open and all through my mouth, It got to the point where I could barely speak and was so close to going to dr, but of course they went away after I stopped drinking this, but had to take pain relief, also left with scaring inside my mouth. Such a shame because the price and flavour was right.

Karina L.
Karina L.

Do they all have that ingredient or just salted caramel

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein questions