Horleys Sculpt Protein

Horleys Sculpt Protein

4.1

Erica P
    Erica PAustralia

Great Taste and excellent meal replacement

I find this to be one of the best tasting out there I only add water (But you can add milk) which is perfect as I cant drink milk and it still tastes great. I currently enjoy the salted caramel, banana and vanilla. They are perfectly sweet without being sickly. There is no cardboard after taste either. I find I am full enough but not uncomfortable. Easy meal replacement for me.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Kate
    Kate

Best I have tried!

I have tried quite a few similar proteins but this one is by far the best. I love the ingredients list and it also isn't too sweet. I've tried others that are far too sweet and gritty, but this one is also nice and smooth. I like to mix in some Maca powder with the chocolate.

Other Protein Powders

good will keep using it will keep using it. great after workout snack and satifies choc craving i sometimes get.
    great choc and banana flavour is best, vanilla was a bit plain.
    expensive it would be better to be able to buy in a bigger tub.

Protein Powders

Find out how Horleys Sculpt Protein compares to other Protein Powders

Great product, exactly what I wanted. Will using when ever needed. Would be great if you could get all flavours in the larger containers.
    Worked. Tasted Great
    Not big containers all flavours. Cost

for all of you that buy from a store u are crazy, $22.95 from vitaminking.com.au or another place called citylife.com.au that give you 5% mor off with the more you order, health food store here in Darwin charging $39.95, now that is a rip off
    Got my order today, the banana is great and not sickly sweet

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

missyaaa
    missyaaa

Love it

So basically i been using sculpt for a week. Granted ive been dieting and excercising for over month but only this week did i see real results. ive lost 4kg this week. I think whats good about it is that its easy taste good and fills u up to where u dont feel hungry which is soo muc easier than deciding what foods to make for yourself everyday. So i been using it as a meal replacement for breakfast and lunch and then a good healthy dinner at night. will let u know my progression after ive finished the first tub.
    Inexpensive, tastes great, feel full.
    Cant think of any.

Other Protein Powders

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein reviews

Teresa M.
    Teresa M.asked

How many calories in one serve?

Glenda Jacobs
    Glenda Jacobsasked

I love this product and salted caramel is my favourite. However, recently the colour of the lid has changed from green to white, and the new batch doesn’t fluff up the way the previous ones did. It used to get really thick and milkshakey, but now it’s more like other brands - flat no matter how hard I shake or whisk it. Have you changed the recipe?

Emily W.asked

Hi anyone know if all the flavours have the ingredient that causes mouth ulcers, I have the worst mouth ulcers I have ever had after 4 days of using this, (salted caramel flavour), and want to know if it is because of an ingredient in this shake? Or if it’s coincidence, and if all the flavours have the fools ingredient?

Escee
    Escee

I had mouth ulcers too and have been wondering why. I took sculpt about a week ago and felt like having sore throat or could be tonsil irritation and subsequently mouth ulcers. Doest it has something to do with its ingredients? Mine uses the natural colourant 162 natural betroot powder. Now i wonder should i continue to consume.

Emily W.

Sorry for late reply. It was an ingredient that caused mine, and I did end up looking up exactly what it was but as this was a year ago I have long forgotten the name, but I did ofcourse find more anecdotal evidence online, they are not just regular mouth ulcers, they were all open and all through my mouth, It got to the point where I could barely speak and was so close to going to dr, but of course they went away after I stopped drinking this, but had to take pain relief, also left with scaring inside my mouth. Such a shame because the price and flavour was right.

Karina L.
    Karina L.

Do they all have that ingredient or just salted caramel

See all Horleys Sculpt Protein questions