Horseland

3.3

Leila
LeilaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I have incredibly pleased with the customer service I received this week. After an item I ordered not being in stock anymore, I was very happy with the way it was handled by with the horseland team. Very very satisfied :)

Amazing store

Amazing products and lovely staff. They are always helpful and happy to see you. It is our go to store for all our horsey needs. Perfect products for all riding disciplines.

Melanie O'Nions
Melanie O'NionsHunter Region, NSW

Fast postage, great product range

As much as I love going and spending an hour or so in a physical Horseland store, I wanted to shout out how good their online store is. Received my products within three days of ordering and all in stock. Great service.

Pet Shops

Find out how Horseland compares to other Pet Shops

Nicole Taylor
Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really poor communication, slow despatch, and no updates about my return queries. Not good enough.

I received no conformation of despatch or even delivery. The boots were too small, so I needed to return them. It was expensive to post them back and no response to my refund queries over a week after tracking showed them as being returned. I won't shop with them again!

Annoyed
AnnoyedPerth, WA

returns cost a fortune

order came quickly but beware, if items dont fit then it will cost you a fortune to retun it. Ive just spent $30 for basically nothing... only returned 2 items

Kerry
KerryNortheast, VIC

Great Customer service

Faulty riding boots and the team were only to happy to help and send new pair quickly. Easiest return I have done online. Couldn't fault the support team and the quick delivery.

Daa1000
Daa1000

Online store

Poor communication no message to say items have been sent and not helpful when called and don’t reply to emails some missing items in order which iv has to chase to get

Love it!!!

bellaroseh
bellarosehNew South Wales

Always get what I am looking for

I have been using another company lately and have found they either didnt have what i needed or ended up being expensive. I started going back to horseland and am very happy with the difference.

Pet Shops

Find out how Horseland compares to other Pet Shops

Horsecode
HorsecodeSydney

Ordered 6 weeks ago and still not received anything

I ordered a belt online and still have not received it 6 weeks later. When I emailed to see when I would receive it they said they had sold out of the item and would I like another colour. I said yes but have still not received it. Very poor service and I will not shop there again

us5
us5South East Queensland, QLD

Low stock levels - Gold Coast store

Over priced, understocked but always way overstaffed. Very rarely have any range of sizes available in horse products, boots or anything else. Stores keep closing like Jindalee recently and management clearly can't see this is the reason customers have given up on them. Everything has to be ordered in, very long lead times and for the 3rd time I've had the wrong size and colour item ordered in for me after ringing 4!!! times to confirm my order was correct.

Amazing!

Horseland is amazing! I've been there so many times and bought my riding gear. i recently went and bought a back protector and a new rope halter for my pony.
The service was great, i was fitted for a back protector and i was sat on a saddle to make sure it was a good fit.
I was served by Sally and she defiantly knew what she was talking about! I was so happy when she helped me out.
I also bought some licorice and NRG reward treats. My horse adores them!
I will be going back there for sure! I am very happy with the service and will be informing my other friends to go to Horseland for any horse needs!
reliable, great service