Hortico Weed Killer

Hortico Weed Killer (page 2 of 2)

3.0

ScottRock

ScottRockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can Work

My first weeding session using Hortico’s Weed Killer 360 proved a failure as the weeds continued to thrive; despite following the recommended mix with water. Because there is such a great monetary difference between Hortico’s product and Roundup’s, I was determined to give Hortico’s $42 cheaper weed killer another chance, but this time I altered the dosage. I used a brush and applied Hortico’s Weed Killer 360 without diluting it and every weed I poisoned died within a few days.

If you plan on using this technique, make sure it’s not going to rain anytime soon and definitely don’t spray it as you may end up killing your plants.

Shahram F.

Shahram F.asked

Got a wrong tree in wrong place, want to poison it. How to use this product for best result ?

Col B

Col Basked

Have used this on a garden bed where we have removed a hedge and invading grass. Very little remaining roots of either.......how long should I wait before planting new shrubs to this area?

Samuel Masked

Sounds like a common problem - instructions behind the pel off label have stuck together or disintegrated, and no instructions re-mixing ratio on the label or anywhere on the net. It shouldn't be this hard. What is the mixing ratio for Weed Killer for Buffalo Lawns please??

gingmo
gingmo

Samuel M, the ratio is 5 - 10 ml per 1 litre. I'd advise you to use 10 ml to 1 litre of water.
I downloaded the Hortico weed killer 360 PDF a few years ago because the print on the label
was to small to read. Just don't apply if rain is forecast within 6 hours of spraying your grass.
Hope this helps.