2 reviews · Statistics

100% · 20%
See the Best Garden Maintenance Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

StuartVICSouthwest, VIC18 posts

Hoselink Premium 7-Function Spray Gun

I purchased the above gun about three years ago. It’s not used very often so I was disappointed recently, when it started to leak near the trigger. I was wasting a lot of water and my shoes would get wet when I was using it. I ordered a repair kit and also advised Hoselink that of my disappointment. Much to my surprise and amazement Hoselink generously supplied this kit free of charge and solved the fault!
Aust Post and Hoselink warned it could take 7 to 10 business days to be delivered due to Covid. It arrived in 4 business days from Sydney to Geelong!
Well done everyone!
 Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Premium 7-Function Spray Gun

This solid multi function Spray gun is built to last.
It can be pulled apart and serviced insuring the Gun lasts for years giving you great Value for money.
From a light mist great for potted plants to a shower to help wash the dog to a solid stream which is very useful in cleaning windows and blasting mud from the wheel arches on the car this truly is a multi function Tool. Can be Purchased on its own or with the Water Wise Startup Kit which is the way i would recommend Show reply

Joan Richards
Joan Richards

do you still have hoselinkpremium7function spray gun? Thank you

Stuart

Hi Joan, Yes I do but I had to replace the plunger kit about 12 months ago. Was easy to do and the kit wasn’t expensive (delivery is not free) with the help of this video.

Hoselink
Hoselink   DM

Hi Joan, thank you for your question. Yes, we do however, they are currently out of stock. They should be back around mid-December time.
Thanks, The Hoselink Team