Listing monitored by Hoselink

Stuart
StuartSouthwest, VIC

Hoselink Premium 7-Function Spray Gun

I purchased the above gun about three years ago. It’s not used very often so I was disappointed recently, when it started to leak near the trigger. I was wasting a lot of water and my shoes would get wet when I was using it. I ordered a repair kit and also advised Hoselink that of my disappointment. Much to my surprise and amazement Hoselink generously supplied this kit free of charge and solved the fault!
Aust Post and Hoselink warned it could take 7 to 10 business days to be delivered due to Covid. It arrived in 4 business days from Sydney to Geelong!
Well done everyone!

Purchased for $29.90.

Hoselink
Hoselink O.Hoselink
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Premium 7-Function Spray Gun

This solid multi function Spray gun is built to last.
It can be pulled apart and serviced insuring the Gun lasts for years giving you great Value for money.
From a light mist great for potted plants to a shower to help wash the dog to a solid stream which is very useful in cleaning windows and blasting mud from the wheel arches on the car this truly is a multi function Tool. Can be Purchased on its own or with the Water Wise Startup Kit which is the way i would recommend

Hoselink
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Paul, thanks so much for your review. It's wonderful to hear you're so happy with the Premium 7 Function Spray Gun! Thanks so much for your support and we hope it continues to go well for you. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team.