Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

4.5
  • Return Claim MadeYes (23) · No

Sunrise B.
Sunrise B.Far North Queensland, QLD

You can't beat this mob for service!

I have a 'very old' Hoselink set up. the connector between the handsprayer and hose was leaking.
I nearly turned myself inside out trying to fix it. Ordered a new washer set from HL. Didn't have the ones required.
Rang up.
Tried to explain the situation. Anyway, Matthew was right onto the problem, and finally said, "Look, I'll just send you a new connector kit, and that'll fix the problem".
Way to go, Matthew!
So, that was a home-run for HL today, and for me. I will never buy any other product of this kind, except from HL.
Brilliant service, and the products are real long-time products.
Great outfit.
Would've put a 'proof of purchase' photo up, but my $20 candy-bar job doesn't do good pictures.

scott t.
scott t.South East Queensland, QLD

Service with a smile

Lana G.
Lana G.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Aftercare service is excellent

Our connector hose was several years old, and was starting to perish after years of sun exposure. I messaged Hoselink as I couldn’t find the part number, and they sent one out immediately, free of charge. The aftercare from Hoselink is always first rate.

Sandra
SandraHunter Region, NSW

sevice

I was very thrilled to receive my HOSELINK hose set for Christmas, the wide range of setting's on the nozzle are great, and when I had a minor problem it was addressed immediately, a very welcome gift and service from HOSELINK.

MarkPort Macquarie

Fantastic company to deal with

Had an issue with a product out of warranty. Hoselink replaced it free of charge I only had to pay the postage costs. I heartily recommend this company.

HI Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated.
We are always more than happy to help, so thank you for giving us the opportunity to get that rectified for you.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Lillie
LillieAU

Good product

Have it for 1,1/2years now First had a fault with 30m retractable hose, contacted Hoselink and was immediately provided with replacement!
Sometimes I still have issue with the end of the hose it doesn’t roll fully through the equipment, otherwise it’s okay!
Happy with it!

Ian johnson
Ian johnsonVictoria

No better than the cheap ones,that’s right made in CHINA

Advertised Australia owned so I ordered one and no better than the Chinese junk.then I looked them up and they are made in china too .this is true I am going to post a web site on google

Store LocationOn line
Trisha R
Trisha RSouth-East, TAS

Quality products. Excellent Customer Service

Ray
RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent after sale service

Had a fault with 30m retractable hose,
contacted Hoselink and was immediately provided with replacement!
More than happy with product and cheerful after sale service
Highly recommend this quality Australian product.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Ray, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is very much appreciated.
We are glad to hear that we were able to get that rectified for you. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

M.H.D
M.H.DSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service

The customer service I received from this company was absolutely outstanding. They resolved my issue swiftly and generously. I would have no hesitation recommending this company. Fast and efficient too!

TomB

Very good hose reel, attachments and excellent after sales service.

My first Hoselink hose reel was a gift. I installed it and the retract mechanism failed. I rang Hoselink and asked what to do. I was ready to ship back, but they said they they will send another, no need to return. Excellent, problem solved and replacement received promptly. Gave non working unit to a friend
and he was able to fix the minor problem and use. A couple of years later, I bought another one. This was and addition, not a replacement.

TomB

Thank you for getting back to me. I saw something on TV today profiling your company. Great to see family members fully engaged in your successful Australian Enterprise.

deedee
deedeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

best unit ever

Recently bought 20m retractable hose
Sadly the unit didn't always retract properly..It had a spring problem
BUT
one email to Hoselink and the problem was fixed the same day.
A new unit was sent and it works perfectly!
A very good business to deal with..Other products also have been THE BEST
It is nice to find products that work and last...
THANKS HOSELINK!

Store Locationnsw

Townend5
Townend5South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Bought this product after reading the reviews. We couldn’t be happier with the purchase. The metal hose nozzle is great will hopefully do better than the ones we usually get.

Hi Townend5,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is much appreciated.
We are glad to hear you're loving your Hoselink products. Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

Lisa
LisaDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent service.

Hoselink recently replaced a faulty fertiliser sprayer and another small broken part which was just out of warranty. Very quick and efficient service and great products. Have ordered numerous times.
Thank you.

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad to hear that we were able to assist so quickly and have a new Fertiliser Sprayer sent out.

Don’t be fooled!

James
James

Fredi
Frediasked

Do you need to take it inside in the winter?

Hi there

Thank you for your question here. If the temperatures where you live get to below freezing level (0 degrees) we recommend bring in any of the accessories you have. Leaving them out with water inside may cause the water to freeze and potentially damage them. If it does not get to freezing or below freezing temperatures this is not nesscarry.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

Joe K.
Joe K.asked

My hose link connector to the hand held nozzle comes apart under pressure
the two small 0 rings are not holding. Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please call our customer service team on 1300 900 617 so we can assist you in this matter. Our hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Kind regards,
The Hoselink team.

Dio
Dioasked

Where in WA can I purchase the hose fertiliser mixer? I am located in Madora Bay 6120

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Unfortunately we do not have a retail store in WA. We are mainly online with the exception of our Showroom in Sydney on the northern beaches. Sorry for any trouble there. If we can help further please let us know ! Thank you, The Hoselink team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives