Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW

Concept: great. Quality: poor

The quality of hoselink is rubbish. The concept of it is fantastic. Real shame the quality is no where near the standard it should be. Have had 2 30m auto reels and both have failed/leaked. Both multi heads leaked. Latest one leaks from the unit itself. The retract on it fails after awhile. The plastic bits break and after getting another one it lasted even less. Real shame here.

Douglas Currer
Douglas CurrerCentral Queensland, QLD

Swivel conector

Badly designed swivel and sprayer keep bursting off!
Needs grub screw to stop this happening.
Now paying for replacement!
No next time!!

LelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

We have had our hose reel bundle for a few years and rarely use it as it is such an ordeal. The gaskets fall off all the time and when found in the lawn and replaced are ok but so much time wasted and then leaks from another place. I haven’t used it for a while as every time I do it squirts water from joins but thought as it was so hot I would try again instead of having to bucket water. Well water squirted all over me through the joins and I held whole shower head over plant so all water would go on plant but now hose will not retract into reel. This thing has been the worst investment and I am so annoyed that I didn’t just buy a $99 one from anywhere else. Spent so much money to see it sitting on deck unusable while I use a bucket.

Lel

Thank you for offer. I will contact them but suspect it has been too long since I bought it. I will try though.

Lame.

Impossible to use the sprinkler if you do not have the correct hose connectors. (which cost extra) thanks for nothing.

BTBloke
BTBlokeGosford

No good on my property

These products are probably really good if you have a house on the 1/4 acre. They are just no good on a place that has gurneys, tractors, ride on tractors, fire pumps, tanks. The whole world uses the standard click and connect exept hoselink so its a no from me.. i only have it because my 90 year old father gave it to me in December, but honestly just not practical. I have found another relative who will take them.

Pollymagpie
PollymagpieMurray Region, NSW

Not easy to roll out or retract...not happy with the item

I bought this product thinking it would be easy to use,you need to be a strong firefighter to roll out and retract , back to the cheap hose..

Blair
BlairCentral Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service.

How long does it take to supply the right rubber washer for a hose fitting that wasn't supplied from new? Especially when pictures are supplied. Over 2 months in my case. Clearly some people have no idea what they are doing there. Still haven't seen the washer!

Ian johnson
Ian johnsonVictoria

No better than the cheap ones,that’s right made in CHINA

Advertised Australia owned so I ordered one and no better than the Chinese junk.then I looked them up and they are made in china too .this is true I am going to post a web site on google

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish product

I bought two of these useless hose reels. In the first six weeks, one of the hand hose guns completely died. They constantly leak. I find myself having to change out the O rings every few weeks. What they don't tell you in their advertising hype is, that you cannot use their system in tandem with conventional hose fittings, so I still have to have a separate hose with a sprinkler, unless I want to but their sprinkler system...at a premium. The darn things NEVER retract reliably and the y are hard work and I now wish I had bought the Pope or other system. Their adds on tv look great but are nothing but pure hype and nonsense. I advise against buying this garbage. Waste of money and a con job.
Mike. Delahey Victoria.

niko87
niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst quality imaginable

I have purchased countless connectors, spray guns etc from this company and every single one develops leaks or quality deteriorates rapidly after a few months of use! Clearly they have chosen to implement no quality control and manufacturing in the lowest quality standards to maximize profit. I will never buy another hoselink product.

Anne
AnneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not recommended

On to the fourth hose end, this time a huge bubble popped!, this is my second review, points being hose sprayers keep leaking into my shoes and breaking; hose constantly kinks; hose reel is way too hard to keep pulling out, so can’t be used, and l have two that are both the same. So to sum it up, l don’t recommend this system.

Not impressedQueensland

Customer service??.very poor

Called about price and availability of parts.woman said she’d check and call back. Still waiting for call .Was prepared to buy another hose reel , not now not ever. Recommend? No!!

Not impressed

Too late, the unit has been filed in the aforementioned filing cabinet. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising, not money spent on TV advertising .

reviewer2232
reviewer2232

Basic single stream hose gun a failure

I’ve had 3 or 4 of the Hoselink basic kit hose guns and whilst they work perfectly for a short time they start to cause problems. They use a metal O ring inside and it rusts and breaks apart. The parts end up within the chamber or work their way into the nozzle. This causes hosing problems as you don’t have a straight flow and sometimes the hose won’t shut off. I don’t know how many times I have pulled the gun apart to repair it. I would have thought that they would have had feedback from other customers and used a stainless steel O ring but this hasn’t happened.

Don't bother

Over engineered rubbish full of false claims. We bought the hose gun and connectors and what a absolute waste of money. Took ages to arrive. Heavy, cumbersome and the gun CONSTANTLY comes off. Emile them about it an they never bothered to replying. Don't bother buying it. We gave up on it in the end.

furious
furiousSydney, NSW

worst product ever

Poor quality product. No after sales assistance. Parts break and fall apart. Customer blamed for faults. No refund offered. Told to back to person who did installation .They told me to contact Hoselink directly. Would never recommend to buy.