Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Rod
Rod

Either design fault or Quality control

charith
charith

Glorified Hose Reel with Proprietary Connectors to Make Money

Other Garden Shops

Disappointing - Brass High Pressure Jet Nozzle (ITEM: 5565)

Tony
TonyHunter Region, NSW

Pretty average product

Don’t be fooled about the fact the garden retractable hose is Australian made as it’s not it’s made ........ in CHINA and it doesn’t retract half the time unless you empty the water from the line so for the $$$ you pay it’s an average product

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dissapointed

After two and a half months of use 8 bulbs have blown even though they were tight in their holders, to the point where the glass on one sheared off into my hand.

mac
macIllawarra, NSW

Super jet Washer not for a garden environment

Super jet washer fell off bench (70cm) and snapped. never used!.. All other products have been reliable however I would skip this one.

Store LocationInternet
Trevor
TrevorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bursts off spray regularly

My wife enjoys her monthly shower when the hose bursts off the spray. I didn't enjoy it so much when I find I have to buy the split ring from Hoselink and not a local hardware.

Don’t be fooled!

James
James

Harby0503Perth, WA

Very disappointing

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to hear that you have had trouble with your Retractable Hose Reel. Please contact our Customer Service Team - they would be happy to help you with this. Thanks, Hoselink Team.

Homemaker
HomemakerHawker 2614, ACT

Reractable hose casing broken

I have two hoselink hoses, including a water dripper (not sure if that is the correct description). But I have been buying hoselink for a number of years now, so I was extremely disappointed when the casing of my retractable hose broke and the whole hose (including the casing) justs droops. It is very annoying I cant fix it so I want to open the casing and take the hose out to use. I have moved and this is extredmely acceptable for my new backyard. Anybody please help? How do I open the casing?

Forget Boost
Forget BoostVictoria

The actual hose couplings are good but other products are second rate.

I like the hose couplings; they're good. Their attachments however are second rate. Customer service is appalling and whenever I've complained I've never had an apology yet, just lots of self justification. Hand held spray guns don't turn off properly and I've just wasted many litres of water because of this, again, in a drought! Not possible to buy the couplings anywhere else but the attachments should be bought elsewhere. I dislike this company very much.

CrocodileAU

Flawed distribution and delivery

Crocodile

Thanks for the reply. Would I be able to request for a replacement then if I qualify?

And will you be considering expanding your distribution channel to include hardware stores>

Sam
SamCanberra

Constantly kinks, struggles to wind back

Our hoselink was good for the first 12 months or so then just went to poo. It winds back properly about once every ten times, it kinks when unrolling and it kinks when rolling back on. The attachments wear out very quickly in the sun and we have been through multiple connectors and spray heads in the 4 odd years we have had it. If it hadn't been so expensive to buy it would be understandable but charging this much for a hose and bits I want it to last longer between replacement parts.

KarenSydney, NSW

Not worth the premium price

No, the hoses don't burst off, they TWIST off instead which is even more annoying. They are also made in China.

Karen

They don't leak or burst, they TWIST off. Product has been thrown out.

Doesn't last long

My parents bought this product several years ago. It isn't weather durable as the hose sheds and the gadget that holds the hose slowly deteriorates over time. And it stops working. The guy that owns/sells the product forgot to say you need to replace after at minimum 5 years.
I have a hose from bunnings that is 44 years old. Hasn't faded, split or corroded in all those years and cost me next to nothing.

Fredi
Frediasked

Do you need to take it inside in the winter?

Mark
Mark

Hi there

Thank you for your question here. If the temperatures where you live get to below freezing level (0 degrees) we recommend bring in any of the accessories you have. Leaving them out with water inside may cause the water to freeze and potentially damage them. If it does not get to freezing or below freezing temperatures this is not nesscarry.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

Joe K.
Joe K.asked

My hose link connector to the hand held nozzle comes apart under pressure
the two small 0 rings are not holding. Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please call our customer service team on 1300 900 617 so we can assist you in this matter. Our hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Kind regards,
The Hoselink team.

Dio
Dioasked

Where in WA can I purchase the hose fertiliser mixer? I am located in Madora Bay 6120

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Unfortunately we do not have a retail store in WA. We are mainly online with the exception of our Showroom in Sydney on the northern beaches. Sorry for any trouble there. If we can help further please let us know ! Thank you, The Hoselink team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives