Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

FredS31Sun Valley

If only the product was as good as their customer service and marketing

FredS31

Look its not hard to understand at all. What they are designed to do and what they actually do, can be a mile apart.
Fundamentally its a quality control problem with fits and tolerances, nothing more.

Thank you for the offer but I have moved on.

MarkSydney

An ok product, nothing more

Hoselink has a clever connector, but their products make the hose heavy and impractical. Also, the connectors leak over time, so having to refit (using hot water to soften, etc,) is annoying. We have gone back to using standard click connectors; cheaper, lighter, and less $$$ has to be spent on additional connectors for sprinklers and such.

Serious Gardener
Serious GardenerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Wand

Please make all parts of this product as spare parts. Please make these parts in Australia. We are now trying to buy ONLY Australian MADE products. We are happy to pay More. Thank You, Stuart I only just recommend your product!

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Reels are great but the fittings are rubbish

Find out how Hoselink compares to other Garden Shops

Difficult on-line ordering process and poor phone service

Firstly, I have no problems with the products, but stupidly I tried to pay using a direct bank transfer rather than other methods. This resulted in some very confusing messages including one asking me to email my order number to you after I paid. 5 days later still no despatch email so tried to phone but was told to call back later. Did that only to wait over 8 minutes to be put through. Order apparently was despatched but I was not advised until I rang.

Chereba
Chereba

Product great but spare part delivery shocking price

Very good when it works

I purchased my 1st Hoselink reel about 6 years ago and thought it was excellent. The spray nozzle was good quality (minimal dripping) and the rewind mechanism was really good. After about 3 years I bought two more. I have generally been happy with them but now find that 2 of them need to be replaced. The oldest one won't completely rewind - leaves about 2 metres of hose - and one of the newer ones won't rewind at all. I'm not sure what longevity is realistic with these products. 6 years is probably pretty good for the oldest one, but I am disappointed to be replacing the other that is 3 years old.

clayfieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sprinkler connection point is incompatible with all other readily available brands of hose fittings.

I bought 3 of the 9 function sprinkler and was very happy with the quality of the product BUT it is not compatible with any of my wide variety of hose connectors. As I need and want to use my other existing fittings on my hoses as well as their sprinkler, I will need to find some sort of attachment to allow me to use it. Not at all happy about that.

clayfield

Thankyou. I would like to do that.

Fiona S
Fiona SSydney, NSW

Hose became sticky with time

After a while my hose which was yellow faded a lot and the surface of the hose is sticky and become very grubby with dirt and grass sticking to it.

Store Locationonline

JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Flow controller Issue

Awesome little device to have. Saves having to keep walking back to the tap to adjust or stop the water flow. The one issue I have with these fittings, and I'm sure I am not alone here, is that the plastic control handles on 2 of these fittings have not lasted long and snapped off. A more durable control handle instead of the flimsy thing that is there now would be very much appreciated.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi John, I believe the order will have already left at this point so we won't be able to change it but if you ever have any future issues, please do get in touch with our team and we can help you out. Kind Regards, The Hoselink Team

Steve L
Steve LHunter Region, NSW

For the most part happy.

Jill
JillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too bulky for modern homes

Our son gave us the hose link set for Christmas. Unfortunately we live in a modern home on a small 700m block. The hose link fixture is just too big and bulky to fit anywhere on the house close to a tap. Still sitting in its box in the garden shed, will probably have to advertise it on gumtree.

Marz
Marzmelbourne

Leaking problems

Just reading some of the reviews on leakage problems, unfortunately the product only works well with standard size hoses. If you have an anti kink hose with a thicker wall, the hose link product doesn’t work.
I spoke to hoselink several times and they couldn’t help. I was able to fix the problem with a simple retrofit, so if anyone has any similar issues, there is a solution.

Duncan
DuncanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

O rings drop out and vanish

I got a new and expensive hoselink 30 meter with all the gadgets
We have had tradesman over and they use and unplug the hose - every time we lose the o rings they just sprung out and we can never find them again
I see they come in packs of 3 for only $2 but then I have to pay $7 to have them sent as in Melbourne -$7 postage seems high for something that fits into a normal envelope and I only need them because they always fly out I need at least two packs

Sasquatch
SasquatchMelbourne

Good hose - But

Fredi
Frediasked

Do you need to take it inside in the winter?

Hi there

Thank you for your question here. If the temperatures where you live get to below freezing level (0 degrees) we recommend bring in any of the accessories you have. Leaving them out with water inside may cause the water to freeze and potentially damage them. If it does not get to freezing or below freezing temperatures this is not nesscarry.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

Joe K.
Joe K.asked

My hose link connector to the hand held nozzle comes apart under pressure
the two small 0 rings are not holding. Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please call our customer service team on 1300 900 617 so we can assist you in this matter. Our hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Kind regards,
The Hoselink team.

Dio
Dioasked

Where in WA can I purchase the hose fertiliser mixer? I am located in Madora Bay 6120

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Unfortunately we do not have a retail store in WA. We are mainly online with the exception of our Showroom in Sydney on the northern beaches. Sorry for any trouble there. If we can help further please let us know ! Thank you, The Hoselink team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives