Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Bobanddi
BobanddiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Well Used Product

We purchased a Long-reach Shower Spray, What a good product, The problem is corrosion in the head,
we only have tank water so I am thinking electrolysis. Hope you can solve this small problem.

Sharon T.
Sharon T.Illawarra, NSW

Amazing quality and service

Ordered tuesday recieved thursday on NSW Southcoast. Am thrilled with the quality of the product. Can't wait to install tomorrow.

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is very much appreciated.
We are so glad to hear you're loving your new Hoselink products.
Kind regards, The Hoselink Team

wiz
wizMid North Coast, NSW

connectors

the hose connectors are easy to use but there is a fault.The connections are on one side so that when you're using the hose the angle to the connectors causes them open on one side, thus allowing the connection to leak. If there were three points of contact in which the connectors locked this would not happen. Your claim that the connections will not come apart is true.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job ratchet pruners

Very happy with my experience with Hoselink. Bought the ratchet pruners & when I opened pack something was missing (although still useable). As Hoselink didn’t have the spare part, they sent me another pair in the mail, received it in few days. Did great job of pruning bigger branches in the garden that normally I’d need a saw for.

Matthew J.
Matthew J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very good but made in China!

Helen
HelenSouthwest, VIC

Hoselink fitting accessories

First thoughts when handling these tap fittings was their good weight and great quality, which was impressive. Please ask us again in approx. 5-10 years how they perform and last. :)

KeithSydney, NSW

The product is very useable . I hope they are not one/two year throw a ways.

I purchased solar lights in September last year. The smaller lights with three setting are showing signs of the solar panel deteriorating around the edges of the solar panel. The edges up to three/four millimetres are being washed off . Are these panels replaceable.

Keith

I knew you were a quality company and your response confirms my views. I have never received a bad product from your company. I will contact you for your suggested replacement. Thank you . Keith

Trakka
TrakkaNew South Wales

Great Product

I would actually give it a 4 1/2 star rating as I have found that at around the 2 year mark the triggers on the multi stream spray guns don't turn off properly and want to keep spraying, but this isn't a major problem as it is so easy to turn it off with the flow regulator.

Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

GIVE THE BUYER THE CHOICE!!!

Paul C.
Paul C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

good tool, little competition

In looking for a root waterer, I found other vendors no longer offer such a tool. I have a number of Hoselink reels, connectors, etc. so it was an easy choice. It works well enough. I do find that I often have to change location to avoid small stones in the soil as it stops progression downward. Occasionally, I get a piece of mulch in the tube that can be tough to dislodge. Having said that, I have many shrubs and trees that appreciate the attention, especially our rhododendrons and hydrangeas.

Extendable Cleaning Brush

One of the joiners snapped in half, but when I asked to buy another joiner Hoselink gave us a complete Extendable Cleaning Brush which is great. Have not used it yet but have purchased one before and find them fantastic to use cleaning our caravan.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Roz, Thanks for your review. We stand by the quality of our products so pleased that you contacted us to resolve your issue.
We trust once you get around to using the brush, you will find it very reliable.
Kind Regards,
The Hoselink Team

Andy Z
Andy Z

Buy it with a hose pre-attached if you can

Very well manufactured product, but I have failed to attach my own hose without some leakage. If I were to purchase again, I'd look for the version with a pre-attached hose (assuming that's how Hoselink deliver it. My first delivery was short a couple of bits, but Hoselink's customer service is just fantastic, and everything was resolved, more than satisfactorily.

Kevin Masters
Kevin MastersIllawarra, NSW

Flow controller leaks and trigger seizes up .

I have a Hoselink reel , hose and hand trigger unit and generally very happy with the unit . The exception is the the plunger for the trigger seizes sometimes and i have to dismantle the assemble and free up . The worst part is the hand piece is porous and small pin hole size leaks spray all over the place so i obvious need a new one . I live in the Illawarra where the water is soft .

Silvia Rogers
Silvia Rogers

Disappointed

I bought hoselink with thirty mtr hose plus a green classic sprinkler. I have spoken to two staff about the fact that the sprinkler does not spray to six mtr capacity as advertised, it sprays probably a third, I was sent a replacement it does the same, second staff member offered a refund for sprinkler also said it was obviously my water pressure so I checked it out. With a normal thirty mtr hose and my sprinklers I have excellent water pressure... it is the Hoselink hose itself which cuts the pressure dramatically so in conclusion I feel very disappointed with this product and would not recommend it anyone unless someone comes up with a better result for me

Richard Davies
Richard DaviesSydney, NSW

Housing screws go rusty

Generally a good system. Bought 2 to cover a 1450 sq meter block. Seems they dont use stainless steel screws to join the housing together which is a pity. Should have bought a cover I guess.

Fredi
Frediasked

Do you need to take it inside in the winter?

Mark
Mark

Hi there

Thank you for your question here. If the temperatures where you live get to below freezing level (0 degrees) we recommend bring in any of the accessories you have. Leaving them out with water inside may cause the water to freeze and potentially damage them. If it does not get to freezing or below freezing temperatures this is not nesscarry.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

Joe K.
Joe K.asked

My hose link connector to the hand held nozzle comes apart under pressure
the two small 0 rings are not holding. Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please call our customer service team on 1300 900 617 so we can assist you in this matter. Our hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Kind regards,
The Hoselink team.

Dio
Dioasked

Where in WA can I purchase the hose fertiliser mixer? I am located in Madora Bay 6120

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Unfortunately we do not have a retail store in WA. We are mainly online with the exception of our Showroom in Sydney on the northern beaches. Sorry for any trouble there. If we can help further please let us know ! Thank you, The Hoselink team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives