Hoselink
See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

Matty K.
Matty K.

great product

superb product of high quality. It works without fail. Unlike other inferior product it's well worth the money for its quality workmanship. super fast delivery and good price. Highly recommend it.

Anna M
Anna M

Most worthy garden investment

Brilliant system, as good as promised. Best investment we've made for our garden. Easy to set up, excellent retraction. Have now purchased a 2nd.

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

You have to get yourself a weed puller I would never weed any other way now!

Best product ever, I am more than happy with the weed puller. So simple and easy to use I just wish I had of bought one of these a lot earlier, it just makes weeding a breeze. My advice is if your thinking of buying one do it, you will not regret it!

Brian Murray
Brian MurraySydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic products. Helpful and efficient staff

Not only have we been completely satisfied with all the Hoselink products we have bought, we have also come to realise that their after sales service is second to none. We cannot recommend the Hoselink staff and products highly enough.

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

Amazing stand-up weed puller.

I recieved my weed puller yesterday and as soon as I had opened the box, I was out in the garden trying it out. It's great.

Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Hate Gardening but I Love Hoselink

Yes that's right, I really do hate gardening, with a passion. Tried to get into it over the years but definitely not my thing. So I decided to make it as easy as possible and these products did not disappoint. I purchased the 25m retractable hose, the oscillating sprinkler, garden tools, a bag to keep them in one place and some fertilisers with the sprayer. Best investment of my money - so worth it. Everything fits together so easily and is good quality. The website is full of information and easy to use. I contacted the company by phone because I forgot something and the customer service was fantastic. What a great company. I can't wait to buy some garden lights. Thank you

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thanks for the fantastic review Sue! Hopefully our products make gardening a little more enjoyable for you!

Julia O.
Julia O.Sydney, NSW

Long reach sprayer- Hoselink

Makes watering hanging pots & hard to reach plants easy. Provides a gentle soaking shower that also can be controlled easily with the lever on the handle. Lightweight & with a good reach. I wasn’t sure if I should purchase this item but it has made watering things further away or higher up a real breeze. I can see myself using this sprayer regularly now. It is definitely worth the investment considering it will last probably indefinitely. Also because I can reach my plants more easily I’m not accidental breaking them.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thanks for the great review Julia! It sounds like you will get some great use from this product!

Sue Riley
Sue Riley

The best quality and durability

Very surprised with the overall quality of the product. I have a couple of other brands but Hoselink tops the lot in quality and durability.

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thanks for the great review Sue!

Nancye Turner
Nancye TurnerWallangarra

I can easily use it.

I love hoselink. I can easily use it. Mounts on the wall. I use a pump and tank water and found the brass nozzle is best for me to water the garden as this nozzle gives me better pressure. Extremely happy with customer service.

Sandra Carle
Sandra Carle Hunter Region, NSW

Hoselink Decorative Hose Hanger

Looks very stylish, great quality and looks great in our garden. can hold a 30 meter plus hose. Very happy, thank you:)

Dilly D.
Dilly D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality at its best

Best thing about hoselink is the QUALITY of the each component. Don't think twice to buy this stuff. Thank you hoselink

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Great to hear you love our products as much as we do. Appreciate the feedback!

michaelz
michaelzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stand up weed puller

Actually can’t believe I waited so long to buy this product, one of the greatest garden tools I own now

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi There, Thank you for such great feedback we are so glad you love it!! The Hoselink team.

koalamama
koalamamaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well made and works well

I have originally purchased the Oscillating sprinkler but my lawn is smaller even after adjusting so I have returned it and was refunded. I bought this one instead. Works perfecr and has different settings too. Highly recommend. Hoselink support is excellent as well.

Sunrise B.
Sunrise B.Far North Queensland, QLD

You can't beat this mob for service!

I have a 'very old' Hoselink set up. the connector between the handsprayer and hose was leaking.
I nearly turned myself inside out trying to fix it. Ordered a new washer set from HL. Didn't have the ones required.
Rang up.
Tried to explain the situation. Anyway, Matthew was right onto the problem, and finally said, "Look, I'll just send you a new connector kit, and that'll fix the problem".
Way to go, Matthew!
So, that was a home-run for HL today, and for me. I will never buy any other product of this kind, except from HL.
Brilliant service, and the products are real long-time products.
Great outfit.
Would've put a 'proof of purchase' photo up, but my $20 candy-bar job doesn't do good pictures.

Jacqui
JacquiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stand up weed puller- best garden tool!

I love this garden tool! So easy to use and very effective- pulls the whole root system out! Did not think it would work as well as it does! My new favorite garden tool

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi Jacqui, Thanks so much for such a great review! we are so glad you love everything. If we can ever help with anything let us know! Thank you again, The Hoselink team.

Fredi
Frediasked

Do you need to take it inside in the winter?

Mark
Mark

Hi there

Thank you for your question here. If the temperatures where you live get to below freezing level (0 degrees) we recommend bring in any of the accessories you have. Leaving them out with water inside may cause the water to freeze and potentially damage them. If it does not get to freezing or below freezing temperatures this is not nesscarry.

Kind Regards, Hoselink Team

Joe K.
Joe K.asked

My hose link connector to the hand held nozzle comes apart under pressure
the two small 0 rings are not holding. Joe

Hi Joe,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please call our customer service team on 1300 900 617 so we can assist you in this matter. Our hours are Mon-Fri from 9am-5pm.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted.

Kind regards,
The Hoselink team.

Dio
Dioasked

Where in WA can I purchase the hose fertiliser mixer? I am located in Madora Bay 6120

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Hi there, Unfortunately we do not have a retail store in WA. We are mainly online with the exception of our Showroom in Sydney on the northern beaches. Sorry for any trouble there. If we can help further please let us know ! Thank you, The Hoselink team.

Get an answer from our members and Hoselink representatives