HOSTPLUS (page 2 of 10)

1.7

• Rates and Fees

Early Release Of Super

I received my text from the ATO on 27th April saying that my claim for early release of superannuation had been approved - still no funds in my account.
I have tried to call on several occasions sometimes the message says they are too busy to take my call other times I get through but the call cuts out after 10 minutes on hold.
My partner applied through a different fund after me & he has already received his money.
NOT HAPPY!!!

becky

becky

Where's my money!!!!!!

12 days since I was approved for my super payout. I'm not working and need the cash now. Lift your game hostplus. I will be changing providers once all this is over.

Annon101

Annon101Sydney, NSW

Coronavirus super release and missing money?

I applied for the early release of super due to the tough times caused by the coronavirus on 20/4/2020 and received approval by ATO 21/4/2020 yet I am still waiting to receive my released money! I have had friends/family apply 7-10 days after and they have received money from their super funds no issues. So where is my super money?
I also noticed when withdrawing that the fund and somehow was missing/lost money from my account which did not add up to any account fees being subtracted etc. I would also like to know where this money has gone!!
Terrible when I attempt to contact receiving zero communication back!

Pwt

PwtSydney, NSW

Seriously in shock

I'm just like the rest of you with the same story and we all understand that this is just not right. My disbelief is that no television network has taken up the story when thousands AND thousands of Australians are seriously hurting ... unfortunately being members of a fund that does not care in any way .I've just finished reading their promo for new customers ... Don't do it it will make you sick . No reports or information from anyone and "host minus " just shuts down there phones and email contact. They have to be on the run just as I will be , joining hopefully the thousands AND thousands of " valued customers" who bail asap on this absolutely disgusting treatment .

Gordon R.

Gordon R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not consider in the slightest

Happy to take our money. But when you go to get it back be ready for every possible excuse under the sun. If you even get a reply. I have been very loyal to Host plus and have invested large amounts of money with them for many many years. My loyalty is repaid with being hung up on ignored fobbed off you name it. Oh Customer complaints department supposedly do not exist. Funny I lodge a Formal complaint with AFCA and Hostplus customer complaints department finally respond no resolution as yet but I guess wait and see

Not good enough.

I recieved my letter from the ATO on the 21st saying they have approved my application and have sent it off to my super fund who are supposed to pay within 5 working days. I have recieved nothing. I continuously try to call and no answer.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Thanks for helping in my time of need Hostplus

Trav

TravPerth, WA

Absolutely disgusting and false advertising.

Like many others, I have been waiting since the 22nd. They told me on the 27th that it will be processed that day or the day after. Liars! They even lie to the press saying they are processing claims within 5 days. I've emailed 6 times with no response, even their Resolution Centre. They told their customers they will be paying this within 5 days. I have lodged a complaint with AFCA. I'm tired of the lies, lack of communication and their failure to pay up. Putting our members first my arse.

Worst Superfund

jack25

jack25Sydney, NSW

No problem accessing funds

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

incompetent and disrespectful

I have been approved by ATO on 22/4/20 for my early release I got the Txt saying that within 5 working days they process the trans. Today 2/5/20 no money from Hotplus into my account. I can not contact to them to get a simple explanation this is fustrating . Once I get my money I will transfer my remaining founds to another superfound.

Angrybloke

Angrybloke

Absolutely appalling

Do not depend on hostplus in your time of need , or in any capacity for that matter .. They have failed us there are a large group of us they are trying to deny exist and withholding our super release .. hospitality being the worst hit they have abandoned us and will not provid answers

Income Protection

Everything’s Been Finalised Within 5 Business Days!!!

I sent my early release super application to ATO on 24th of April and was approved on the 27th. Got SMS from ATO that it was going to take 5 days and I’ve got my super today which is the 1st of May. No issue at all. So, Thank You very much Hostplus. It went smooth. I didn’t have to ring them up.

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.Sydney, NSW

Class action anyone?

Been approved by ATO last Thursday. On Saturday HOSTPLUS evidently knew my assets were in the wrong account to be able to withdraw from. Evidently ample funds being in a transaction account in choice plus isn’t acceptable. Did they tell me? No. I call on Tuesday, wait an hour to be told I need to transfer to cash. Takes two business days. Call Thursday. Escalate. Promises it would be addressed and I’d be contacted. It’s Friday night. No contact. No money. Here I am reading all about their liquidity issues and people with the same problem. Queue the mass exodus. Queue the class action. Sam Sicilia, resign please. CEO - you need to go too

Andy B.

Andy B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely Staggered!!

I received confirmation ato on 22nd April, mrs applied on 24th April, she received confirmation from ato on 28th April,she has been paid,but for some reason, I am still waiting, and no one can actually advise why? Both of us are with Hostplus

Jamie D.

Jamie D.Perth, WA

Hostplus is nothing but a joke

Applied for early release like so many others and just getting the run around , soon as my withdrawal is done I will be transferring the remaining balance into a better super company because these guys are nothing but a scam and joke , never use again !!! Can not contact via phone or email , I hope they get closed down

Ishi

IshiDarwin, NT

Absolutely disgusted.

No super still.

I have been waiting since my approval on the 22nd no money and after reading the reviews no one has this ridiculas I'll be leaving hostplus after this you can't just hold people's money especially when the government has informed you to give it to us. Unbelievable.

Appalling

Lack of Communication ,Lack of heart,Lack of consideration,soon to be lack of clients ,This covid-19 scenario has showed your true colours will be rolling over asap ,you need to trust the people that are preparing your future I would tell you guys I don't trust you but there is no one to speak to ?

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication, no caring, and no money.

As many others with this superannuation fund I am currently unemployed due to the crisis. My application was approved by the ATO and sent to HostPlus on 22/04/20. I have had no help, minimal scripted responses when I actually get one, and no money. It is still sitting in my fund. I have a right to my money and HostPlus needs to respect its members and pay us what they owe. Unless something seriously changes I will be rolling my fund over to a different fund once I am back at work.

Teneal T.

Teneal T.asked

You are a joke... a big fat joke. Been with you for over 10 years. Call 3 times.. emailed 4 times... Been polite every time with clearly you lying to me every time.. 10/10 for the acting you do. Just be honest.... clearly NO One is being paid. What a joke you are.... not happy.

HOSTPLUS S.HOSTPLUS

Hi Teneal, we are sorry that we have not met your expectations during this process. We know how important it is that members in financial distress receive support as quickly as possible and assure you we have never, and would never, employ tactics designed to deliberately slow the processing of ER payments to our members. If you have not already done so, would you please send us a private message with your Hostplus membership number, email and mobile. We have a dedicated team to investigate and respond to early release payments including those that may be delayed. This dedicated will come back to you after 8am EST today and we look forward to assisting you then. Again we apologise for your experience with us. Thanks, Hostplus team.

Katieasked

Awaiting urgently my acknowledgement of Notice of Intention to claim super as a tax deduction. Have sent two emails, both have gone unresponded to. I know it's busy but it's been over two weeks without even a reply. I went through the exact same thing last year, unfortunately, so can't blame it on C-19, just trying to get this piece of paper was a nightmare, so much wasted time for what should be a simple process. Phone system also gives no estimated wait time, no callback option, and can't get through.

HOSTPLUS S.HOSTPLUS

Hi Katie, thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry you have not had a response from us. We have been inundated with a large volume of emails, however this is no excuse for us to have not responded to you. Due to privacy reasons, we must politely ask if you could send us a private message with your membership number, email and mobile we will come back to you Katie. Thanks, Hostplus

HOSTPLUS S.HOSTPLUS

Hi Katie, this has been posted publicly. We strongly recommend you remove this ASAP for your own privacy (we are unable to do this on your behalf). Please send this to us as a private message. Thanks Hostplus

Katie

Please provide instructions on how to send as a private message.

Manny

Mannyasked

Hi hostplus, my super balance was deducted on Wednesday 20th May, I could see it then but so far I haven't received any text advicing about the payment to my bank account. I was wondering why it's taking so along since you guys already deducted it already

HOSTPLUS S.HOSTPLUS

Hi Manny, we’re sorry you’re still waiting. Once funds leave Hostplus it generally takes 1-3 days for your bank to process the deposit before you receive funds in your nominated bank account. You should receive a text message from us. You can check that we have your correct mobile phone number by logging into member online and selecting Personal details under the Member tab of the main menu. To check the bank details you listed at the time of your early release application log into your myGov account. Thank you, Hostplus

Get an answer from our members and HOSTPLUS representatives

Other Industry Super Funds