hotels.com.au

hotels.com.au

5 Star Service and Amazing Advice!

I'm always guaranteed a fantastic holiday when I book my flights and accommodation with hotels.com.au. The owner, Chris, goes above and beyond for all his clients and has exceptional knowledge of airlines plus gives amazing advice which makes a huge difference to your travel experience.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Easy to operate page and competitively priced.

We have used this page for a holiday next year and it's your one stop page for everything. It's easy to input information without redoing it over and over. There prices are on par with every other site so why look else where. So looking forward to our holiday thanks.

Great site to compare hotel prices

I always go to visit my mother twice a year and like to stay in a motel. It can be very expensive, but with hotels.com.au I can stay at nice accommodation at a decent price. This site compares accommodation and their prices which gives me an advantage.

How satisfied can one be?

We have been using Hotels.com.au for a number of years and the professional advice that Chris has given us and the hotels he has suggested have always been to our expectations and would highly recommend his Company
to any traveller. The detail that Chris puts into organising flights is impressive no matter how difficult it may be.
We will happily continue to use Hotels.com.au for years to come.

Fantastic travel company

My experience with Chris and the team at hotels. Com.au has been second to none. They're so thorough in all their planning from flights to trains to cars and hotels. Nothing is overlooked and all accommodations offered for selection are the best most suitable range for your budget and balanced with location and comfort levels. I have been using them for 7 years now and have never gone anywhere else since finding them. I have recommended their services to friends now and have the same feedback... brilliant service. Thankyou Chris

Fantastic and easy to deal with!

Have been booking through this website for the past 5 years and never had an issue. Very easy to deal with and always super helpful when I've needed it. Planning a Europe trip next year and I will definitely be using their great expertise to help me plan and organise the trip.

Professional and friendly service

We have been using Hotels.com.au for 7 years traveling all over the world . Our flights and accomodation has always been perfectly planed by the boys in the office . Thier knowledge and communication when ever we had any quierys is always excellent and always give you many options regarding you budget. We will be travelling to Europe for 5 weeks next year and will be definitely be using Chris and Joe at Hotels.com.au.

Goes above and beyond!!

If I were to book any holiday and be confident that I will have no troubles and even save money it will no doubt be through Chris and his team. I have booked many holidays through Chris and have nothing but high praise for his efforts and throrough communications of all destination details and travel tips. He and Joe are a pleasure to deal with. There is no place they dont know ..having booked month long trips to Europe and South America and still more to come. They have helped when I have been in hot waters overseas and have guided through all my doubts. Thanks for your hard work and in answering all my "painful" questions that us travellers are oblivious too. Keep it up!! I will continue to refer Chris and the team .. Always going above and beyond!

I'll be calling them when the next trip comes around!

Chris Kosta kept me in the loop with all the moves with my recent trip. Sound advice on hotels, night spots, tourist attractions and other hot spots was invaluable. The whole process was very smooth and being able to call at anytime of the day was very convenient. Thanks Chris!

Excellent service! Thank you so much!

I cannot thank Chris Kosta from Hotels.com.au enough for his professionalism, enthusiasm and most of all, for his knowledge, and for thinking outside of the box. My honeymoon was overseas in the U.S, and I had never been overseas before, and I was very nervous as I wanted to stay in a really nice place that was also affordable. Chris was able to show me options with prices, his personal recommendations, including the best sites and tours to do, and the best time of the year to go. My nerves about going overseas vanished and I couldn't wait to go! He handled all the flights, transfers, accommodations and tours. I literally didn't have to do anything. Thank you again, Chris, I will DEFINITIVELY be using your services again when the time comes to travel again (hopefully soon!)

Memories to cherish for a lifetime

Chris from hotels.com.au did an amazing job planning our hotels and tours for our honeymoon. The hotels were over and above what we expected and in perfect locations. The hotels really made our holiday special. We had a wonderful time.

We will definitely recommend hotels.com.au to our friends and use him for future holidays.

USA Specialists

Both Chris and Joe from hotels.com.au have helped us plan both our USA trips and both times everything was perfect, from international flights, internal flights, car hire, accommodation, tours and baseball tickets!! Our most recent trip in Dec 2016 - Jan 2017, part of our trip was through Arizona and Chris rearranged our itinerary so that we included Sedona and we are so happy he did. Sedona is one of the most picturesque and spiritual places we have ever visited. We know we will be using hotels.com.au again for our next overseas trip and have and will recommend Chris and Joe to all our family and friends.

Chris and Joe planned our overseas holiday to perfection!

We had an absolutely wonderful holiday, the suggestion Joe and Chris made were spot on. Luzern in Switzerland was so picturesque and Sangimignano also and their ice cream, one was not enough. We also went to Western Australia which they also planned for us and we both were extremely grateful to them both. They both really go out of their way to make your holiday the best as they are planning the holiday for themselves!
Vince and Connie

BEST travel agents!

I have had both Chris and Joe from hotels.com.au organise a number of holidays for me. They have excellent customer service and they both give great advice for hotels, trip plans and even tours! They fulfill all the requirements you have for your holiday! I highly recommend them to all my family and friends and I will never use any other travel agent or booking site.

Professional, reliable service.

I have used Hotels.com.au for over six years and have not once received less than efgicient service. I have made bookings through them for Cambodia, Vietnam and Japan and when I have fronted up at the hotels I have never had an issue with the booking. Joe and Chris have been professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend them.

Excellent service and great advise

We have booked through Chris and the team for all of our holidays, as have family and friends. They have always offered great advise and were ready to assist with any requirement we had. Chris takes the time to understand what we want out of our trip and then uses his personal experience to advise the best places to stay and go. Handling not only the accommodation but the flights and the transfers. I highly recommend Chris and the team at hotels.com.au for all of your holiday needs.

Fantastic service

Great advice on all types of rooms,very satisfied on arrival. great service throughout planning , nothing was a problem, would definitely recommend....

Excellent service

We having been booking our family holidays through Chris and his team through hotels.com.au for at least the last 6 years. The personal service is just not what you'd expect from an online site. We have been able to contact Chris at any time with questions or concerns (even from overseas), and he has always taken the time to speak with us, unlike other online sites where we were unable to make contact if a problem arose. Chris has made suggestions and recommendations to places we would never have known about or considered, and we have never been disappointed. I would recommend this service without hesitation.

One stop holiday planning

Have used Chris and his team for all my overseas trips we have done and i would now never use anyone else. I can highly recommend and fully trust them with helping you book the best holiday in your price range. All had to do give Chris a rough idea of what i wanted to do and see on trip and he did the rest. Not only with Hotels but flights and also with recommending thing we should see while overseas. I will always go back to him for my holiday bookings.

The 'Marco Polo' of the Travel Industry.

I have been dealing with Chris and his crew now for five years and it is always comforting to know that they have our best interests at heart when it comes to travelling. The other thing that I like are the choices that they offer when it comes to complimentary products like car hire, airport transportation etc. These are just as competitive than those other sites that advertise heavily on TV. We are in the stages of planning our fifth trip ( to Europe this time ) with the guys and this too is simply coming together to be another 'dream' holiday for my family and I. If you are not happy with something about a trip that they are tailoring for you, they always seem to have a Plan B and Plan C (not seen this before). We have also done , local trips, to Melbourne and Sydney and they have a great selection of boutique hotels. It seems that no trip is too small or too big. We are looking at planning my Husband's 60th birthday ( without his knowledge ) on an island ( which is off the beaten Greek tourist path ) where my husband and I both come from, and I can't wait to see what Chris will come up with for accommodation for our guests who'll be travelling from Australia. BTW, even Chris doesn't know about this one !!! Yet !!!!