Listing monitored by hotels.com.au

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Marcus
Marcus

Great Holiday thanks to Hotels.com.au

Just back from a month holiday with the family in the US/Mexico and can't speak highly enough of the support and advice that Chris and his team provided to make it such a great time.
Not knowing where to start, the team helping in planning an itinerary, considerations for the kids and recommended some places that they had first hand experience of. The pricing was more than competitive and responsiveness was great. Very professional outfit with a friendly culture. Will be using for our next trip for sure.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service and Amazing Advice!

I'm always guaranteed a fantastic holiday when I book my flights and accommodation with hotels.com.au. The owner, Chris, goes above and beyond for all his clients and has exceptional knowledge of airlines plus gives amazing advice which makes a huge difference to your travel experience.

Ease of Booking
Matt R
Matt RMelbourne

Easy to operate page and competitively priced.

We have used this page for a holiday next year and it's your one stop page for everything. It's easy to input information without redoing it over and over. There prices are on par with every other site so why look else where. So looking forward to our holiday thanks.

Diann
DiannBundaberg

Great site to compare hotel prices

I always go to visit my mother twice a year and like to stay in a motel. It can be very expensive, but with hotels.com.au I can stay at nice accommodation at a decent price. This site compares accommodation and their prices which gives me an advantage.

How satisfied can one be?

We have been using Hotels.com.au for a number of years and the professional advice that Chris has given us and the hotels he has suggested have always been to our expectations and would highly recommend his Company
to any traveller. The detail that Chris puts into organising flights is impressive no matter how difficult it may be.
We will happily continue to use Hotels.com.au for years to come.

Fantastic travel company

My experience with Chris and the team at hotels. Com.au has been second to none. They're so thorough in all their planning from flights to trains to cars and hotels. Nothing is overlooked and all accommodations offered for selection are the best most suitable range for your budget and balanced with location and comfort levels. I have been using them for 7 years now and have never gone anywhere else since finding them. I have recommended their services to friends now and have the same feedback... brilliant service. Thankyou Chris

Fantastic and easy to deal with!

Have been booking through this website for the past 5 years and never had an issue. Very easy to deal with and always super helpful when I've needed it. Planning a Europe trip next year and I will definitely be using their great expertise to help me plan and organise the trip.

Dave
DaveMelbourne

Professional and friendly service

We have been using Hotels.com.au for 7 years traveling all over the world . Our flights and accomodation has always been perfectly planed by the boys in the office . Thier knowledge and communication when ever we had any quierys is always excellent and always give you many options regarding you budget. We will be travelling to Europe for 5 weeks next year and will be definitely be using Chris and Joe at Hotels.com.au.

Goes above and beyond!!

Find out how hotels.com.au compares to other Booking Services

I'll be calling them when the next trip comes around!

Chris Kosta kept me in the loop with all the moves with my recent trip. Sound advice on hotels, night spots, tourist attractions and other hot spots was invaluable. The whole process was very smooth and being able to call at anytime of the day was very convenient. Thanks Chris!

Allison V.G
Allison V.GMelbourne

Excellent service! Thank you so much!

emmo6116
emmo6116

Memories to cherish for a lifetime

Chris from hotels.com.au did an amazing job planning our hotels and tours for our honeymoon. The hotels were over and above what we expected and in perfect locations. The hotels really made our holiday special. We had a wonderful time.

We will definitely recommend hotels.com.au to our friends and use him for future holidays.

USA Specialists

Both Chris and Joe from hotels.com.au have helped us plan both our USA trips and both times everything was perfect, from international flights, internal flights, car hire, accommodation, tours and baseball tickets!! Our most recent trip in Dec 2016 - Jan 2017, part of our trip was through Arizona and Chris rearranged our itinerary so that we included Sedona and we are so happy he did. Sedona is one of the most picturesque and spiritual places we have ever visited. We know we will be using hotels.com.au again for our next overseas trip and have and will recommend Chris and Joe to all our family and friends.

Chris and Joe planned our overseas holiday to perfection!

We had an absolutely wonderful holiday, the suggestion Joe and Chris made were spot on. Luzern in Switzerland was so picturesque and Sangimignano also and their ice cream, one was not enough. We also went to Western Australia which they also planned for us and we both were extremely grateful to them both. They both really go out of their way to make your holiday the best as they are planning the holiday for themselves!
Vince and Connie

Candace A
Candace ASydney

BEST travel agents!

I have had both Chris and Joe from hotels.com.au organise a number of holidays for me. They have excellent customer service and they both give great advice for hotels, trip plans and even tours! They fulfill all the requirements you have for your holiday! I highly recommend them to all my family and friends and I will never use any other travel agent or booking site.

Read more reviews - page 2