Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange

Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Hotondo Homes

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

My Fifth Build with Hotondo

My long association with Hotondo Bathurst has been a most rewarding experience. The house constructions have been capably managed by Greg and of course the friendly efficient staff led by Gillian have been absolutely wonderful throughout my building journey.
All properties have the same sound workmanship and build quality and any post construction issues raised have been attended to immediately.
Final costs have always compared favourably with estimates.
It is refreshing to deal with Hotondo Bathurst as they represent the true meaning of the personal service, which sadly is so hard to find in businesses today.
Should I consider another build there is only one choice for me, Hotondo Bathurst.

Christine Lee B
Christine Lee BCentral West, NSW

Very Happy

I am very happy with my Hotondo home. The Hotondo team at Bathurst managed the build very efficiently. They were always a pleasure to deal with and were very helpful with all of my requests. I am very happy with the workmanship and build quality. The house was completed well before my finish date. I had a couple of minute issues which were dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. My final cost was exactly as quoted.
I would, and have, recommend Hotondo to any of my friends. Overall I am very happy and found Greg and Gillian professional, efficient and pleasant. Nothing was too much trouble to them.

Other Home Builders

Great builders to have on your team - Communication & Quality

We built one of Hotondo's house designs to fit our battle-axe, subdivision block. Throughout the process their staff were professional, accommodating and competent. I'm sure our project was not as straighforward as others they undertake - as it included a battle-axe subdivision, new service connections, and a full DA - but I'd also be confident they could tackle ones much more complicated than ours based on their performance. I would build with them again in the blink of an eye. Their team also maintained a sense of humour throughout, and were just down-right friendly to deal with, which is always a real bonus and never a given! Cost, quality, and programme all met with our expectations.

davies
daviesCentral West, NSW

amazing/gorgeous/stunning

Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange compares to other Home Builders

Corina foster
Corina fosterKelso

A dream come true

The workmanship and the build quality of our home is second to none. The build of our home was well managed by Jane and the team at Hotondo and the customer service and support my husband and got throughout construction was very professional and courteous and very supportive. They kept us informed as each stage of the build was completed❤️

Build LocationNew South Wales
Construction End DateMar 2018
Office LocationNSW, Bathurst
M Kuchin
M KuchinCentral West, NSW

Excellent builder, great service!

The team at Hotondo Bathurst were excellent. They were upfront and honest from the beginning about all aspects of our build, and made building our first home a really enjoyable experience. They answered any questions we had and dealt with any issues, no matter how small efficiently. The quality and workmanship of our house exceeded all our expectations and we will definitely build with them again in the future.

Build LocationNew South Wales