Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange

Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Hotondo Homes

Cherie and GlennCentral West, NSW

Living the Dream

Construction End DateJune 2018

My Fifth Build with Hotondo

My long association with Hotondo Bathurst has been a most rewarding experience. The house constructions have been capably managed by Greg and of course the friendly efficient staff led by Gillian have been absolutely wonderful throughout my building journey.
All properties have the same sound workmanship and build quality and any post construction issues raised have been attended to immediately.
Final costs have always compared favourably with estimates.
It is refreshing to deal with Hotondo Bathurst as they represent the true meaning of the personal service, which sadly is so hard to find in businesses today.
Should I consider another build there is only one choice for me, Hotondo Bathurst.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Other Home Builders

Christine Lee B
Christine Lee BCentral West, NSW

Very Happy

I am very happy with my Hotondo home. The Hotondo team at Bathurst managed the build very efficiently. They were always a pleasure to deal with and were very helpful with all of my requests. I am very happy with the workmanship and build quality. The house was completed well before my finish date. I had a couple of minute issues which were dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. My final cost was exactly as quoted.
I would, and have, recommend Hotondo to any of my friends. Overall I am very happy and found Greg and Gillian professional, efficient and pleasant. Nothing was too much trouble to them.

Construction End DateJuly 2018

Great builders to have on your team - Communication & Quality

We built one of Hotondo's house designs to fit our battle-axe, subdivision block. Throughout the process their staff were professional, accommodating and competent. I'm sure our project was not as straighforward as others they undertake - as it included a battle-axe subdivision, new service connections, and a full DA - but I'd also be confident they could tackle ones much more complicated than ours based on their performance. I would build with them again in the blink of an eye. Their team also maintained a sense of humour throughout, and were just down-right friendly to deal with, which is always a real bonus and never a given! Cost, quality, and programme all met with our expectations.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange compares to other Home Builders

davies