Listing monitored by Hotondo Homes

• Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Beyond amazing!!! All our dreams come true

Ines B.
Ines B.Central West, NSW

Our Hotondo Home

We would like to thank every member of the Hotondo Home’s team for their professionalism throughout our whole building experience.

The quality and skill that went into the development of our home, from consultation and design to administration and construction, were exemplary. It is impossible to single out any one particular individual as, without exception, every person we encountered went out of their way to assist us.

We were overjoyed with every aspect of the building process and found Hotondos service during each stage of the project to be outstanding.

Our first home has far exceeded our expectations and we find it an absolute pleasure to live in our beautiful newly built home.

Perfect first home

Lyndsay
LyndsayCentral West, NSW

Just as we expected - Beyond amazing!

From day one, the team at Hotondo Homes Bathurst were incredible! From the design to completion, the team assisted us and answered any of a questions, no matter how big or small. They were always available for us to contact and even liaised with our bank - cannot recommend them enough!

Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange compares to other Home Builders

Aaron
AaronCentral West, NSW

An Excellent Experience

The Hotondo team were completely professional during the entire process of building my new home. I was very impressed with their communication, advice, guidance, and the quality of the tradies and workmanship.
Everyone there is friendly, helpful and genuine. The end result is amazing and I'm so glad I built with them.

Lisa and Joel
Lisa and JoelCentral West, NSW

Excellent project management and attention to detail

From start to finish and post- handover, Gillian, Greg and the team at Hotondo have been thoroughly professional. Jane and Natalie are both outstanding with deep knowledge of building product, planning and design and were invaluable in assisting me in working through the process. As a first home builder, I have a unique, on-budget home that has beautiful form and solid function.

Chris S
Chris SCentral West, NSW

Our 2nd Hotondo home!! Perfection!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Troy Eden Amilee McPaul
Troy Eden Amilee McPaulCentral West, NSW

In complete love !

Hotondo have been fantastic every step of the way from start to finish. The whole process was very easy and communication was always quick and clear. The office ladies where amazing, friendly and happy to help with anything and the builder was easy to get on with and happy to help and answer any questions we had. We chose a design we wanted changed slightly, this was not an issue and we wanted a few items in the bathroom that hotondo needed to source, again this wasn't an issue. In the end the whole process was smooth, easy and pretty quick with great communication. I would not hesitate to recommend Hotondo to anyone :)

Other Home Builders

I love my new Hotondo home!

The Hotondo team were brilliant, helping me though every step of the process and driving the project to completion on time, despite some very unique issues. They kept me informed throughout the entire project so even when I wasn’t around, I could get a sense of things moving along rapidly.
As a first home builder I would have been lost without their expertise, and I never would have achieved this level of quality if I had tried to manage it all myself!
The finished product is fantastic with their high level of quality showing throughout every facet of their work. I would recommend them for anyone who is about to build. I love my new Hotondo home!

Damian L
Damian LCentral West, NSW

New homes made easy

Josh and Emma
Josh and EmmaCentral West, NSW

Hotondo Bathurst- Exceptional in all aspects of the build!

M Kuchin
M KuchinCentral West, NSW

Continued excellence

This was my second build with Hotondo Homes Bathurst and just like the first, the build went smoothly and efficiently. As this was an investment the teams knowledge and advice was especially helpful. The quality of the home is exceptional, as is their level of service. I will not think of building with anyone else in the future.

Couldn't be happier!

Jennifer Bishau
Jennifer BishauCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

We had an excellent customer service experience with Hotondo in Bathurst. It was such an exciting journey building our first home with you guys Greg , Gillian, Natalie, Jane & Macas . Effective communication throughout the process. We were able to negotiate some of the upgrades without bring charged extra. Our building didnt stop during the pandemic, which was good. You guys are amazing.

Outstanding !

As a novice in the housing industry, my husband and I were like kids lost in a dessert. Hotondo took us by the hand and leads us step by step until our home was fully built. They never stopped sending us emails with pictures that explains every stage of the construction. Most importantly, Jane was very patient in explaining all the building terminologies over and over again. Jane you are the BEST. It will be a pleasure to unequivocally recommend you to other potential customers without hesitation....