Hotondo Homes QLD, Jimboomba

Luhar L.South East Queensland, QLD

First Home build

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Look no further for professional service and quality product

Building a new home in a state 2000kms away had its own issues but the team at Jimboomba were able to alleviate our fears through great communication and regular photo and video updates.
Overall very happy with the quality. A few little paint issues we had were sorted with no problems.
Overall we can't fault the service and price we paid for our new home. We had a budget and they built our house to our budget which was great. No hidden surprises.. Thanks Geoff, Geoff, Tamara, Donna and Craig. Love your work.

Construction End DateMarch 2020
timandalicia l.

timandalicia l.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Experience from the team at Jimboomba

Thanks to all the team at jimboomba Hotondo, we had a great experience with our first home build, they were very helpful with all the things you don't think of during the build and very flexible with any small changes or additions to the build during the building process they have always answered any questions we had. We are very happy with the service and support Geoff and the team went above and beyond to make everything happen

Construction End DateApril 2020
Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD, Jimboomba compares to other Home Builders

Lynmaree - Kalbar

Lynmaree - KalbarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Home Ever

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Hotondo HomesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality build, timely handover and excellent team, what more can one ask for a first home build!

• +1
Construction End DateApril 2019

Adrian SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service from the very start until the finish.

Craig Bunning and Geoff Arnell from Hotondo Jimboomba managed the build from start to finish and Craig was very hands on completing a lot of smaller tasks himself. Craig's communication was excellent with updates on progress and sorting out any obstacles that arose. All issues were sorted and resolved in a prompt and professional manner.
Apart from some minor areas that needed touching up with the painting, the overall quality of workmanship and finish was excellent. Quite a few visitors have even commented favourably on the great finish.
The final cost was very close to the original quote with the majority of the extra cost being for extras my wife and I had requested.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Adrian S

My wife and I have no hesitation in recommending Craig, his partner Geoff and their team at Hotondo Jimboomba.

Flagstone

FlagstoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free genuine down to to earth people that make building a house simple

From the start to finish I was very impressed with everything from the decent people that would bend over backwards to make things easy for me to understand and view the house when I was home, to the quality workmanship and finished product. I worked in the housing industry for a number of years and Im glad I but with these guys.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Great Build and Great Team

Hotondo Homes Jimboomba are a great build. The workmanship was of great quality and ran so very smoothly from beginning to end. Thankyou to Geoff Arnell, Craig the On Site Supervisor and Tamara with her great knowledge on the interior, flooring etc. Being my first build it felt daunting when I first walked into the Display home. Well, it didn't take long before I was put at ease by Geoff and everything rolled so easily from there. The final cost was no different than the estimated cost due to super communication.
Thankyou all at Hotondo Jimboomba.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Al H.

Al H.South East Queensland, QLD

Quality Home

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD, Jimboomba compares to other Home Builders

Easiest Build Ever

I would highly recommend building with Hotondo Homes. From the second I walked into their display home until the completion of my build they were helpful, kept me informed of the process, made me feel important and involved in the build and answered all of my questions.
The only issue was the shipment of my carpet, which was the fault of a third party. Hotondo Homes were honest about what had happened, provided an immediate solution and gave me options. This didn't result in any delays or stress. The quoted cost of the build was 100% accurate.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Kalvin W

Kalvin WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Team and even better Quality

The team at Hotondo Jimboomba are excellent, from the get go to finish was outstanding. The manage of the build was like nothing else with Craig my site supervisor keeping me up to date the whole step of the way. The build quality of the house is outstanding. I seen a lot worse in other builders display homes which just shows the pride these guys put in to each home. The thing I liked the most about Hotondo Jimboomba was that the price I got at the start is the final price at the end of the job. There was no "hidden fees" in the contract and any issues with the build was bought up with me before the contract was signed and sorted out. I will be building my next build with Hotondo Jimboomba.

Construction End DateAugust 2018