Hotondo Homes QLD, Jimboomba

Hotondo Homes QLD, Jimboomba

rv

rvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service

If you are looking for a building company that is professional, with exceptional service, Hotondo Jimboomba is the place. The people that we have been dealing with Donna, Erin and Geoff Arnell are extremely helpful and efficient in everything they do. We are retirees so this is hopefully our final build (this is our 8th) and Hotondo have made the task seamless and stress free. The most important thing is there is NO HIDDEN COST! This is something we have experienced with every other build. Can not recommend them enough and well done Donna, Erin & Geoff.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute dream to work with

This is my first Build and I am completing it on my own, I cannot recommend Donna enough for the help, guidance, professional work and extremely timely response to my 10,000 emails and phone calls.
Best of all if she didn't know she would find out and give me all the information I needed to make a decision
My Build is starting way before I thought it would and the team has worked very hard to get everything sorted on time.

They are also great for making changes to the plains and listing out what has changed and how much it will cost.

Bryce and Gabby

Bryce and GabbySouth East Queensland, QLD

First home build, Exceptional Team with friendly and professional attitude

Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD, Jimboomba compares to other Home Builders

Donna from Hotondo Homes is AMAZING!!!!!!

My Partner and I are currently in the process of finalising house plans and then we will be moving onto starting the build process, I just have to acknowledge the outstanding service that we have continually received from Donna at Hotondo Homes from the very start, we could rave about her all day. Amazing services and extremely supportive in all of the decision making. Thank you so much for all that you do Donna. We are truly grateful.

Michelle T

Michelle TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Experience

Thanks so much to the Team at Jimboomba, They are very approachable and happy to answer any and all questions making the experience stress free. Looking forward to commencing the build next month and cant wait to see the dream become reality. Would definitely recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to friends looking to build in the future. Thanks Heaps.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021