Hotondo Homes QLD

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Now we're looking forward to the build

Mark & Gianna have just build our Daughter and Son In-law a magnificent house and it was effortless from start to finish. My wife and I have been so impressed to the point where we purchased a piece of land ourselves and have engaged the services of Mark and his wonderful Team to build a forever home for us and we can't wait for the day to move in. Highly recommended!!

Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Michael P.

Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Building our dream home has been a breeze with Hotondo Jimboomba.

The team at Hotondo Homes Jimboomba have made the entire process of building our dream home smooth and easy. Geoff has always answered any questions we’ve had in a prompt manor and put our minds at ease. During the colour selections Donna was fantastic and offered a wealth of knowledge when it came to design elements of our home. We’re very happy with the service we’ve received thus far as can’t wait to see our home once it’s completed.

Build StageMid-Construction
rv

rvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service

If you are looking for a building company that is professional, with exceptional service, Hotondo Jimboomba is the place. The people that we have been dealing with Donna, Erin and Geoff Arnell are extremely helpful and efficient in everything they do. We are retirees so this is hopefully our final build (this is our 8th) and Hotondo have made the task seamless and stress free. The most important thing is there is NO HIDDEN COST! This is something we have experienced with every other build. Can not recommend them enough and well done Donna, Erin & Geoff.

Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD compares to other Home Builders

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute dream to work with

This is my first Build and I am completing it on my own, I cannot recommend Donna enough for the help, guidance, professional work and extremely timely response to my 10,000 emails and phone calls.
Best of all if she didn't know she would find out and give me all the information I needed to make a decision
My Build is starting way before I thought it would and the team has worked very hard to get everything sorted on time.

They are also great for making changes to the plains and listing out what has changed and how much it will cost.

Bryce and Gabby

Bryce and GabbySouth East Queensland, QLD

First home build, Exceptional Team with friendly and professional attitude

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Donna from Hotondo Homes is AMAZING!!!!!!

My Partner and I are currently in the process of finalising house plans and then we will be moving onto starting the build process, I just have to acknowledge the outstanding service that we have continually received from Donna at Hotondo Homes from the very start, we could rave about her all day. Amazing services and extremely supportive in all of the decision making. Thank you so much for all that you do Donna. We are truly grateful.

Michelle T

Michelle TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Experience

Thanks so much to the Team at Jimboomba, They are very approachable and happy to answer any and all questions making the experience stress free. Looking forward to commencing the build next month and cant wait to see the dream become reality. Would definitely recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to friends looking to build in the future. Thanks Heaps.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
Tony

TonyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Over the moon with Hotondo can do attitude

We are still going through the plan stage but one thing I can say is there great and up front no hidden cost we can’t wait to have our beautiful new home built , Corey is a bloke that knows his stuff and has a can do attitude, it’s great to have his team take care of our new house

Mark was extremely helpful

Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD compares to other Home Builders

Jessica Anstis

Jessica AnstisSouth East Queensland, QLD

‘I highly recommend Hotondo Homes Toowoomba to anyone! Was a fantastic experience!!’

To whole team at Hotondo Homes Toowoomba, I am absolutely stoked with my new home!! Shay, you were very upfront and honest from the first interview and for that I knew you were the right builders’ for me. You made it a totally stress free experience, the service and all of your support that you provided was outstanding and I can't thank you enough. The finishes and quality workmanship of my home is great. I highly recommend Hotondo Homes Toowoomba to anyone! Was a fantastic experience!! I really do love my Hotondo Home!!!

Electrical & Lighting