Hotondo Homes QLD

Hotondo Homes QLD (page 4 of 5)

Toowoomba, Jimboomba, Mackay, etc...

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Fantastic Building Experience

Team Dabbo

Team DabboNorth Queensland, QLD

Making a house into the home of your dreams!

Dav

DavSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow, what an Impressive site

Great Build- Highly Recommend

Thank-you to Steve, Shay & the team at Hotondo Homes for a very easy and stress-free build of my new house! A special mention to Shay who was absolutely wonderful in answering my questions, following-up and keeping me informed. Shay, you made the whole process so simple and your advice was the greatest help! Hotondo Homes provided the complete package with my house just being ready to move in. I love my house and can’t recommend enough building with Hotondo Homes Toowoomba!

Andrew and Dianne

Andrew and DianneDarling Downs, QLD

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

From the bottom of our hearts we thank you….

Jessica Anstis

Jessica AnstisSouth East Queensland, QLD

‘I highly recommend Hotondo Homes Toowoomba to anyone! Was a fantastic experience!!’

To whole team at Hotondo Homes Toowoomba, I am absolutely stoked with my new home!! Shay, you were very upfront and honest from the first interview and for that I knew you were the right builders’ for me. You made it a totally stress free experience, the service and all of your support that you provided was outstanding and I can't thank you enough. The finishes and quality workmanship of my home is great. I highly recommend Hotondo Homes Toowoomba to anyone! Was a fantastic experience!! I really do love my Hotondo Home!!!

smile customer

smile customerDarling Downs, QLD

Their dedication to their customers exceeded my expectation.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

They are undoubtedly the best in the area!

Our experience with Hotondo Homes Toowoomba was exceptional. The whole team were very professional and the communication between us was excellent from start to finish. The quality and workmanship of our new home is outstanding and we would definitely recommend Hotondo Toowoomba. They are undoubtedly the best in the area!

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD compares to other Home Builders

willing to go above and beyond to get every detail perfect

From first meeting to hand over, was a walk in the park. Very easy to deal with and willing to go above and beyond to get every detail perfect for your new home. Always responds to any question or query you have very quickly. Very happy with our experience with Hotondo and the team here in Toowoomba. Will certainly be in contact for our next home.

Cheers,
Josh

Andrew Muller

Andrew MullerDarling Downs, QLD

100% Trust

Simple, pleasant stress free

Hotondo made building our home as simple, pleasant and stress free as possible. They have outstanding customer service and even worked after hours to suit us. The house is amazing, everything is perfect, better than we ever imagined. Thank you to Hotondo Toowoomba.
Dean and Sjaan

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

“I love that I knew what the end price was going to be with NO nasty surprises.”

First class

Our experience with Hotondo was great and very professional from the first day. Everything throughout from the design stage to handover was organised very well and Shay worked in with our timing needs, even the odd Sunday from memory.
We love our new home. All the finishes are first class and we enjoyed our experience with Steve, Shay and Hotondo Homes Toowoomba. We would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking of building. We got great honest advice from a great team.

Alan

AlanDarling Downs, QLD

Our dream home

Find out how Hotondo Homes QLD compares to other Home Builders

Thank you Hotondo Homes Toowoomba for our amazing first home! We could not have asked for a
more easy and enjoyable process from start to finish! Shay is an absolute gem – with us every step of
the way. Her professionalism, attention to detail and top notch customer service is beyond anything
we could have imagined. The quality and care that Steve and the team put into our home is exceptional. Five Stars. We will be back!

Teagan B.

Teagan B.Central Queensland, QLD

I'd give 10 stars, but I'm only allowed 5!

Cannot recommend Hotondo Homes Mackay highly enough! We are first home buyers, so we've had a million and one questions but Anthony and the team have always been more than willing to help! From start to finish the process was easy and smooth. Every part of our house has been well thought out. If we build again in the future, we'll be choosing Hotondo!

Kalvin W

Kalvin WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Team and even better Quality

The team at Hotondo Jimboomba are excellent, from the get go to finish was outstanding. The manage of the build was like nothing else with Craig my site supervisor keeping me up to date the whole step of the way. The build quality of the house is outstanding. I seen a lot worse in other builders display homes which just shows the pride these guys put in to each home. The thing I liked the most about Hotondo Jimboomba was that the price I got at the start is the final price at the end of the job. There was no "hidden fees" in the contract and any issues with the build was bought up with me before the contract was signed and sorted out. I will be building my next build with Hotondo Jimboomba.

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic builder and experience!

Our great experience

Knowing what we wanted in our new build but only having a very limited budget made it difficult for us to think that we could accomplish our dream home. The team at Hotondo Pialba were so knowledgeable and understanding. They helped us to see things in a practical way that would best suit our needs and focus on the more important aspects of our requirements. We made lots of changes on the way which can be very frustrating but they were very accommodating. They helped us all the way in our decision making and we got the home we wanted. We are so pleased with the sensational finish of our home, even down to the finest details. I highly recommend Hotondo Homes to anyone considering building. Well done guys. You rock!!

Build LocationQueensland