Hotondo Homes SA

Manuel

ManuelRenmark

Quality Workmanship!

Hotondo Homes Riverland were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish with our build.
Craig and Gill really took the time with us to design our dream and turn it into a reality.
They’re knowledge is second to none and the build was completed with quality workmanship from everyone on the team.
We would highly recommend Hotondo Homes Riverland to anyone who is looking to build.

Build StagePost-Construction

Sara b

Sara bPort Lincoln

First home what a breeze

They won us over to start with was the customer service and how organised they where with getting us our fixed price quote.. Very happy with the finished product.. The team in port Lincoln Ian, Glenda and Sara went out of the way to help us. Gave us tips and hints that could save us money or help with storage. Helping us with the knowledge they have. Couldn't be happier. Made building our first home a breeze.

Construction End DateAug 2016
robert watkins

robert watkinssouth australia, 5607

Well done Hotondo Team in Port Lincoln

My wife and I have just moved into our new home at Point Boston which is about 15 km out of Port Lincoln we were extremely happy with the Hotondo team of Ian Glenda and Sara the house plans were radically modified and it was exactly as we envisaged. The final cost was great and we had several changes made which were overlooked in the initial planning. The quality of the build was exceptional with several major hurdles being worked out. We would highly recommend Hotondo homes if you are considering building.

Construction End DateSep 2016

Hi Robert,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's great to hear your experience with Ian, Glenda and Sara was so fantastic. We hope you enjoy living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come!

amandapaige

amandapaigePort Lincoln, South Australia

Hotondo Homes, Port Lincoln SA

Our home was built in May 2014, customer service was excellent and it was a speedy and carefree process.
Only complaint would be that our house slab is not quite 'square' where we have had to compensate when doing paving outside along the house. Hearing more of our options to do with additions would have been great too.
Builder allowed us to have our own tiler and roofer also which was great for budget!

Hi Amandapaige,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you were pleased with the service provided by the Port Lincoln team. Thank you for your feedback, we'll pass this on to the team.

My Build

I choose Hotondo Homes because of the friendly reception I received when walking into the office, everyone was so helpful. I found the workmanship to be of an excellent standard, the builders always checked work that they had completed and always notified me if they felt there any changes made to be made. I feel that the build was managed very well, it was built to schedule and the communication I received was of good standard.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you had such a great building experience and we hope you love living in your new home.

Excellent service

As a single woman deciding to build a home seemed a huge task so finding a reliable trustworthy builder was important. That's what I found in Hotondo Homes Port Lincoln. Their face to face customer service was second to none. They explained detailed information well and had prompt reliable service with good quality workmanship and my home was build in good time. Thank you.

Hi Sims,
We're glad to hear you had such a great experience with the team from Port Lincoln. Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and we hope you love living in your new home.

truckiejas

truckiejasPort Lincoln

Great build

As a First home builder I was very pleased with the level of help and flexibility I received from Ian and Glenda during the planning stages. Also for the help that I received from Sara while going through all of the selections which made things easier, and for answering the many questions that I had. The outcome is a home that I am very pleased with. Thank you.

Hotondo Homes review

This was the first time building and it was a great learning experience. The quality of the house is amazing, the time frame given to move into the house was great we had our hand over a month prior to the actual date and have not had any problems since moving in. The sales consultant at Hotondo Homes in Port Lincoln at the time "Tahlia" was excellent to work with she was so professional, helpful and friendly.

Hi Antoinette,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We are so happy to hear you had such a positive first build experience with our Port Lincoln team. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home!

Nomze

NomzePort lincoln

Fantastic customer service

We decided to go through hotondo homes as they had great customer service and management, they were a great help when it came to picking a house design in our budget and also supportive of any changes we wanted to make to the house throughout the build.
I could call them at any time during working hours to ask them any questions.

Hi Nomze,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We are so happy to hear you had such a positive customer service experience with our builders. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home!

Azza

AzzaLincoln

Fantastic Value from Hotondo Homes Port Lincoln

Excellent workmanship and a great quality buy from the team at Heath Home Building Port Lincoln. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Changed a few things on the design and had no problems what so ever. Would and have highly recommended to my friends and family. Also they were fantastic on the follow up calls and emails to make sure every thing is going okay. Thanks very much!

Hi Azza,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We are so happy to hear you had such a positive experience with the team in Port Lincoln. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home!

Nev

Nev

Beachfront knock down & rebuild, Port Lincoln

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Our dream came true with this house

First thing I liked about building in Whyalla with Hotondo Homes was we had a 'fixed price' - which was true to its word - Good communication with Graeme and his staff throughout the build. Could not fault the workmanship with the house. Unable to find any faults after being in the house for 3 months except problem with the roller door but was fixed within a few days. Would recommend to anyone to have Hotondo Homes -Port Pirie - to build your house. You will be please with your home.

Hi Bob,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're pleased to hear you had such a great experience with Graeme and the team from Port Pirie. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home!