Hotondo Homes VIC, Shepparton

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

delighted with our New Home built by the team in Shepparton

Build was well managed throughout.
Very pleased with workmanship and build quality.
Issues were handled quickly with minimum fuss.
Final cost was as expected from original quote and contracted figure.
From our initial enquiry at the display home we extremely pleased with the degree of enthusiasm and professionalism shown by the team in Shepparton. All queries were answered honestly and in a timely manner. We found the entire staff very courteous and approachable. Nothing was too much trouble.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateAugust 2019

My second Hotondo home.

This was my second home with Hotondo.Jeff, at the sales office, was very helpful and Colin and his team were very approachable, always returned my calls and were happy to meet me at the site whenever I asked.The reason I chose Hotondo was because they would modify any of their home to suit me. I wanted a small house and they were happy to oblige.The workmanship was as I expected for a budget home. I wanted a solid timber floor which gave me a few headaches, but Hotondo tried hardest to sort out any issues. My only complaint would be that there was no site clearance on completion. However, this was quickly sorted out. Would I build with Hotondo again? Probably yes.

Build LocationVictoria
Construction End DateOct 2016

Hi Judith,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with the team in Shepparton and your concerns were quickly addressed.
Kind regards,

Love my new home

This is my dream home come true, I was so impressed with the support I was given when designing the plan and layout of my home, any changes were not a problem to get the look I wanted to achieve. The standard and workmanship is of high standard, I have no hesitation to recommend Hotondo Shepparton to build your next home, Col and Sue and their staff delivered on every aspect. Thanks so much!

Build LocationVictoria

Hi Leanne,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear Col and Sue were able to build your dream home! Thank you for your strong recommendation and we hope you love living in your new home.
Kind regards,