Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes (page 3 of 18)

ACT, Canberra, NSW, VIC, etc...

4.9

Courtney

What a great team!!!!!

Matt B.

Matt B.Central Queensland, QLD

Great service and great quality home!

We recently built our latest home with the team at Hotondo Homes and couldn't be happier with the outcome. The quality of the home was second to none and we were kept up to date with weekly updates of our new home. We will definitely not hesitate to build with Hotondo Homes Mackay again in the future.

LMM

LMMDarling Downs, QLD

A stress free experience and a quality build.

• +7
Bree Capel

Bree CapelIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service and quality finishes!

I can't thank Adam and his team enough for their hard work and support. We had a tough build that was made tougher by our local council. Adam and his team supported and backed us the whole way trying to avoid additional costs to us wherever they could.
Highly satisfied with the workmanship and the quality of the build and also the matienence follow up.
Hotondo Nowra care about their customers and providing a thorough service. Can't recommend them enough.
We will be building again in the future and will be heading straight to Hotondo Nowra!

Mogana S.

Mogana S.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Builder In Griffith, Investment Home

I have builded few homes with many other builders but Hotonda Homes in Leeton is different. Robert the sales manager in Griffith was a special person who guided me all the way of planning and even out of his way to help. Matthew Arnold the boss of Hotonda is a humble man. Thank You

Croydon Park

Croydon ParkSydney, NSW

Very Happy with our New Home from Hotondo Hornsby

Happyhome

HappyhomeGippsland, VIC

An Easy Choice

Choosing Hotondo Warragul to build our home was easy. Jeff was so helpful and generous with his time. Our home is now complete and we have moved in and are very happy. The minor issues during the build were all attended to promptly. Looking back at the experience of this build I would have to say it is the best yet and there have been a few.

Harty

HartyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant and professional all the way

Jody H

Jody HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Stress free building, honest & reliable company, perfect home!

When I first met the Wagga team I felt so at ease and my gut instinct said these are the people to build our home and that I could totally rely on them to give me solid advice with complete honesty. The build was very stress free and all the team were amazingly helpful. Nothing was to hard and I felt they went above and beyond for me. My final cost was exactly as estimated with no surprise costs. The quality of products used and the craftsmanship was the best. The build was very well managed and I was kept up to date on the progress. I highly recommend this team to build your next dream home. So very happy.

Absolutely amazing

I cannot say enough about how awesome the team at Hotondo have been, from Aaron patiently putting our house on paper to Jess doing an awesome job with interior and last but not least Adam with his eye for detail and visually bringing our dream house to life. I would never hesitate in recommending Hotondo Caboolture to anyone wanting to build their dream house

Basil

BasilHunter Region, NSW

Quality build with good service

We enjoyed building our home with Hotondo Homes Gateshead. The DA, build and handover process was well managed and the final quality is of a high standard. This has been the best decision we have made in trusting Hotondo Homes Gateshead with our build. Without a doubt, if we were to ever build again, we will have no hesitation in approaching Hotondo Homes.

Jennifer Bishau

Jennifer BishauCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

We had an excellent customer service experience with Hotondo in Bathurst. It was such an exciting journey building our first home with you guys Greg , Gillian, Natalie, Jane & Macas . Effective communication throughout the process. We were able to negotiate some of the upgrades without bring charged extra. Our building didnt stop during the pandemic, which was good. You guys are amazing.

building without a fuss

The entire team at Hotondo Bendigo were so good to deal with. They never rushed us through the contract process. They made sure that everything on paper was perfect before we started. Once the building started we were updated regularly on the progress.

Thank you for our amazing home Hotondo Bendigo

Outstanding !

As a novice in the housing industry, my husband and I were like kids lost in a dessert. Hotondo took us by the hand and leads us step by step until our home was fully built. They never stopped sending us emails with pictures that explains every stage of the construction. Most importantly, Jane was very patient in explaining all the building terminologies over and over again. Jane you are the BEST. It will be a pleasure to unequivocally recommend you to other potential customers without hesitation....

SamDarling Downs, QLD

Home Sweet Home

From day one Shay has been very helpful,from picking up the perfect site and making sure that the entire process of building was to our satisfaction.So easy to converse with and allowed variations to take place at ease. The workmanship is perfect and quality to satisfy. There was almost nil post build concerns and whatever small issues were handled very professionally. Thank you. Hotondo homes have been so helpful in many ways to us,that I would not have expected from any other builder. Fabulous work. Have been a year here already and love it. Thank you hotondo homes.

Sam

They say if you have the right tools you get the job done right the first time. Hotondo homes Toowoomba has the right tools namely Shay,Steve and the team. Thank you once again

A home not just a house

Melissa Gerace

Melissa GeraceSydney, NSW

Great Job Hotondo South Coast!

James

First Home build

Doug F.

Doug F.asked

VIC, Inverloch

Venus Bay to build 2 bedroom , open plan, kitchen with walk in pantry, family ,dining. Do you have any plans for smaller homes like this ?

Hi Doug,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We definitely build in Venus Bay. We don't have any standard two bedroom floor plans however all our designs are completely flexible and can be modified to suit. It will be best to speak directly to the local team about what they can do for you. You can contact them by visiting www.hotondo.com.au.
Thanks,
Rose

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T.asked

TAS, Sorell

Regard to the NB Contracting Pty Ltd, should Hotondo respond to the loss for clients, Hotondo has to do something, not only asking people to consult government departments.
I am one of the Hotondo customers and I lost 22k in this matter.

Hi Jimmy,
We're sorry to hear about your frustration and the matter. Can you please get in contact with our Customer Care team by emailing customercare@hotondo.com.au to discuss this further?
Kind regards,

butterflykiss

butterflykissasked

Hotondo Homes

We are struggling to decide on a plan! Has anyone built the new Alden 292 they would be happy to share their opinion/photos?

Hi Butterflykiss,
The Alden 292 is a very new design so we don't have any that have gone to construction just yet. There are a number of Alden 312s that have been built that we can try to get some photos of for you if you like. Our home designs are also flexible which means if there's something you'd like to change in any of our floor plans we can do that. The builders can guide you through this to ensure the changes don't disrupt the structural integrity of the home. If that is something that interests you please send through an email address via private message or contact us through any of our social media platforms.
Thanks,