• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Kylie

KylieIllawarra, NSW

Such a helpful and friendly team!

Nothing but positive comments about our experience with Hotondo Nowra, Adam, Kayla and the team kept us informed and updated through the whole process, and nothing has been too much trouble. We are so happy with the pricing and all of our selections.
Highly recommend choosing these guys as your next builder!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Tonya

TonyaIllawarra, NSW

Ten Star builder: Seriously Amazing

Hotondo Homes South Coast are the Go To team for your next and every build. Seriously amazing team to deal with. The best part is that the team are local and in-house, you are treated like family. And when you're spending that much money that is one less stress. Adam helped us design our home. Access to THE builder directly is heaven for this process. Rachel in colours brings your dream to reality. Kayla makes the contract easy. Stef in accounts is so helpful. They have been the best team to deal with, i couldn't have asked for more.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

I just wanted to say a quick thanks for everything so far. The catch up this morning was great, its awesome to see things moving along and coming in under the estimate was a perfect start to the week. The Hotondo team have been fantastic to deal with and I’m looking forward to diving into construction. Alex has been truly amazing and has made the process entirely effortless.

Big thanks to the team.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Now we're looking forward to the build

Mark & Gianna have just build our Daughter and Son In-law a magnificent house and it was effortless from start to finish. My wife and I have been so impressed to the point where we purchased a piece of land ourselves and have engaged the services of Mark and his wonderful Team to build a forever home for us and we can't wait for the day to move in. Highly recommended!!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Monique B.

Monique B.Illawarra, NSW

Locals supporting locals who wouldn’t want to be a party of that, especially when it’s done right .

So impressed with the staff and outcomes of each stage so far . No hidden surprises , up front , honest and always feel valued and heard . What I don’t understand is explained and whenever I have needed input it was there with options within budget . Thankyou so much Alex , Adam , Rachael & Grace .

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Over the Moon and professional with a great team

So easy and relaxed, Alex took her time with no pressure going back and forwards, constant updates from Grace and Kayla with pricing and council information. briefly meet the owner Adam and it is clear he has a great team with him,
We shopped are around and we felt Hotondo Sth Coast were best quality value for money. I look forward to the building commencing with current service levels from these guy will be a breeze.
Keep Up The Great Work.

rv

rvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Service

If you are looking for a building company that is professional, with exceptional service, Hotondo Jimboomba is the place. The people that we have been dealing with Donna, Erin and Geoff Arnell are extremely helpful and efficient in everything they do. We are retirees so this is hopefully our final build (this is our 8th) and Hotondo have made the task seamless and stress free. The most important thing is there is NO HIDDEN COST! This is something we have experienced with every other build. Can not recommend them enough and well done Donna, Erin & Geoff.

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute dream to work with

This is my first Build and I am completing it on my own, I cannot recommend Donna enough for the help, guidance, professional work and extremely timely response to my 10,000 emails and phone calls.
Best of all if she didn't know she would find out and give me all the information I needed to make a decision
My Build is starting way before I thought it would and the team has worked very hard to get everything sorted on time.

They are also great for making changes to the plains and listing out what has changed and how much it will cost.

Bryce and Gabby

Bryce and GabbySouth East Queensland, QLD

First home build, Exceptional Team with friendly and professional attitude

Find out how Hotondo Homes compares to other Home Builders

Donna from Hotondo Homes is AMAZING!!!!!!

My Partner and I are currently in the process of finalising house plans and then we will be moving onto starting the build process, I just have to acknowledge the outstanding service that we have continually received from Donna at Hotondo Homes from the very start, we could rave about her all day. Amazing services and extremely supportive in all of the decision making. Thank you so much for all that you do Donna. We are truly grateful.

Michelle T

Michelle TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Experience

Thanks so much to the Team at Jimboomba, They are very approachable and happy to answer any and all questions making the experience stress free. Looking forward to commencing the build next month and cant wait to see the dream become reality. Would definitely recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to friends looking to build in the future. Thanks Heaps.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
Elizabeth M

Elizabeth MSydney, NSW

Extremely professional

I am so happy we chose to build with Adam, Kayla and Grace from Hotondo South Coast.
The organization and professionalism from the SC Team is second to none.
The build price came in under budget. Comparing other quotes, the inclusions you get from Hotondo made it impossible to go elsewhere.

Construction End DateDecember 2021
Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Thorough and fantastic pre-build process

Adam and his team at Hotondo have been so meticulous and transparent with not only all build costs but all potential hidden costs and future costs! Fantastic if you are a serious investor and really need to crunch the numbers. Big mention to Kayla and Grace also who are always so punctual and quick at getting back to me with any queries. I highly recommend these guys.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Brilliance from the get go

Exceptional service!

These guys have gone the extra mile to help us start our duplex build.
We had multiple false starts due to some large life events and yet they have been patient and supportive with all of our needs. Looking forward to completing this project with these guys at our side! Thanks Adam, Alex and Jodie!

Tony

TonyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Over the moon with Hotondo can do attitude

We are still going through the plan stage but one thing I can say is there great and up front no hidden cost we can’t wait to have our beautiful new home built , Corey is a bloke that knows his stuff and has a can do attitude, it’s great to have his team take care of our new house

Crispy M n M

Crispy M n MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Everything!!!

Florence has been absolutely amazing! My partner and I will always say service over price any day. Florence is absolutely honest, lovely and 100% on point. She will always take the time of her day to make the process as smooth as possible. We would also like to thank her for making this experience worth while especially as first home buyers, the stress levels are unreal and Florence really does ease that tension.

100% would highly recommend with flying colours!!

BULET

BULETGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Down to earth, very helpful and easy to deal with!

The team at Hotondo have been extremely helpful in the pre-construction process. Not at all pushy which is a massive plus. Have chipped in with ideas and helped work through any obstacles due to our irregular shaped block. Happy to tell us how it is rather than give excuses or do the usual sales pitch. A very personable experience so far.

Bruce and Katina are wonderful

We are still in the design/DA stage of our project, which is in many ways for the buyer the most involved stage. Bruce and Katina have been very professional and helpful. They have provided good advice throughout the process and have been great at communicating effectively and keeping us informed.

Mark was extremely helpful

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T.asked

TAS, Sorell

Regard to the NB Contracting Pty Ltd, should Hotondo respond to the loss for clients, Hotondo has to do something, not only asking people to consult government departments.
I am one of the Hotondo customers and I lost 22k in this matter.

Hi Jimmy,
We're sorry to hear about your frustration and the matter. Can you please get in contact with our Customer Care team by emailing customercare@hotondo.com.au to discuss this further?
Kind regards,

butterflykiss

butterflykissasked

Hotondo Homes

We are struggling to decide on a plan! Has anyone built the new Alden 292 they would be happy to share their opinion/photos?

Hi Butterflykiss,
The Alden 292 is a very new design so we don't have any that have gone to construction just yet. There are a number of Alden 312s that have been built that we can try to get some photos of for you if you like. Our home designs are also flexible which means if there's something you'd like to change in any of our floor plans we can do that. The builders can guide you through this to ensure the changes don't disrupt the structural integrity of the home. If that is something that interests you please send through an email address via private message or contact us through any of our social media platforms.
Thanks,
Rose

Bady

Badyasked

VIC

Hi
Want to contact melton south.victoria.no proper conversation.can u pls give darren pollock direct number not receptionist.One month has been passed.
Regards
Badar

Hi Badar,
Let me follow this up with the Melton team and I'll have Darren give you a call as soon as he can.
Kind regards,