Hotondo Homes

Good quality workmanship

The build from start to finish took approximately 6months. I was impressed with the quality of workmanship in both the exterior and interior of the house.
Sales consultant was very patient with our design changes request also got to meet up with the builder a few times.
Construction phase was a breeze, site supervisor was very pleasant to work with.
Communications was easy with all parties from design to completion stage. I would recommend this builder to anyone thinking of building a new home.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Dennis, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Scott and the team from Mornington. It's always great to hear our clients aren't only happy with their new home, but with the overall experience and communication from our teams. We're sure you will love your new Hotondo Home for many years to come and thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Easy process from start to finish.

The entire project was professionally managed by the owner/Staff of Cardinia Homes.
Project proceeded smoothly with no major issues during the build process, very happy with the entire process from start to finish.
Staff were always available to answer any questions or queries we had during the process.
Would not hesitate to use Cardinia Homes again.

Construction End DateJune 2019
Hi Frank, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Scott and the team from Mornington. We're glad to hear you were satisfied with your entire journey and hope to work with you again soon! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Perfect Build

Fabulous finish, proffessional process start to finish, helpful skillfull staff under the watchful eye of Adam. Supervision of all trades made my build hassle-free. End product a good long term investment. My Hotondo build was leased quickly after completion giving me immediate income. I would not hesitate to build another home with this Company.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Hi Justin, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Adam and the South Coast team. It's wonderful to hear you were able to lease the home immediately and we're glad to hear you are so happy with your investment and we hope to work with you again! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Building Our Dream Home

We went to Hotondo Homes with a very clear image of how we wanted our home to look.
Nothing was too much trouble, if there was a problem Daniel & Adam were quick to rectify.
The team were great with presenting us with ideas of things that may look or function better than what we originally had in mind. We were constantly kept up to date with progress & Daniel was always contactable throughout the build.
Final Cost exceeded original estimated cost, however many changes and upgrades were done throughout the build, so this was to be expected.
All issues identified post build have been promptly rectified.
We couldn't be happier with our new home and would have no hesitation in recommending Adam & his team at Hotondo to anyone wanting to build a new home.

Construction End DateMay 2019
Hi Courtnay, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with Adam, Daniel and the team at Hotondo Southcoast. It's fantastic to hear the team were able to take the home you had envisioned and make it better than you ever imagined. Thank you for your recommendation and we're sure you will love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Making a house into the home of your dreams!

The Team (Damian and Stephanie Parker) at Hotondo Homes Townsville are professional and knowledgeable. They have been a pleasure to deal with! During our house build, from floor plans to moving into our beautiful home, the Team have been forthcoming with ideas and recommendations. They have shared such wonderfully practical advice to make our home family friendly and relaxing. The team used reputable tradespeople to give us the best quality possible. We compared cost, value and end-product with other developers and found that Hotondo Homes were flexible and thought outside the box. They were willing to take up the challenge on using the Zego building blocks, which we wanted to use. Zego has not been used in Queensland and we are so happy that Hotondo Homes Townsville took the chance with us. Our completed home has turned out better than we envisioned. It's more than a house, it's our home and sanctuary - we just love our home!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Team Dabbo, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the Townsville team. It's fantastic to hear they didn't just build you a stunning home, but also provided you with an experience that was better than you ever imagined. We're sure your Hotondo Home will continue to be your sanctuary for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Investment Building Made Easy

This was my first experience building an investment property. I chose to build my duplex with Hotondo as they were competitive with their pricing and throughout all of our communications showed a high level of professionalism and industry knowledge.

From start to finish the level of service I received from Hotondo was to the highest standard. The final outcome of the build showed a high level of workmanship and quality finishes.

I was never felt pressured into making changes or decisions regarding the property and was always presented with informed professional opinions from the staff, particularly regarding the colour selection and inclusions process.

I was kept completely up dated on the progress of our build by our site supervisor Daniel and he was always willing to take my calls - nothing was a hassle.

I would have no hesitations recommending Adam and his team for anyone wanting to build their family home or investment property.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Nicole, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience building your first investment property with the South Coast team. Hotondo Southcoast is renowned for its fantastic customer service and it is always great to hear stories from clients so we than you for sharing your experience. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation and we wish you all the best with your new investment! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Magnificent home

The build went so smoothly from the very start to the end. We were informed regularly either by phone, meeting or test with photos of different stages and aspects of the build.
The workmanship seems to be excellent. We moved into the home approx 3 weeks ago and have not found any problems so far. Any concerns we had during the build which were minor were handled promply by all of the staff at Wallan. The cost was as estimated and as expected. We are so thrilled with the whole experience and have already recommended several people to contact Wayne & Keegan Marc.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Phil, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with the Wallan team. It's always wonderful to hear that the entire experience was a standout and we thank you for helping spread the word about the Marc's fantastic service. We're sure you will love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Very happy with our beautiful "home by the sea"

We are very happy with our dream “home by the sea” built by Hotondo Bateman’s Bay – the quality of the workmanship and attention to detail was excellent and has resulted in us having a house of the highest quality. We also appreciated the very positive and “can do” attitude of Billy, our site foreman and the expertise and experience of Darren who very much lived up to his reputation as the “solutions man”! There was good regular communication with us during the build and we really enjoyed getting the “Friday photo” updates. All these things combined to make the process of building our home a positive one – and we are absolutely loving the end result so a big thank you to the Hotondo Team Batemans Bay!!

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Sue, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with the Batemans Bay team. A home by the sea sounds like an absolute dream and we're so happy to hear that Darren and his team were able to bring your dream home to life and provide you with an experience that was better than you ever imagined. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Professionalism is everything...

Well organised team of professionals. Attention to detail and execution of the process was second to none. Every member of the team from Kayla at the front of house, to Kel supervising the build, was on board with delivering the result on time, on budget and to plan.
The small issues identified in the completion inspection were quickly and efficiently rectified.
Highly recommend Adam and the team, give them a go!

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Peter and Jennie, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. It's always good to hear our clients were happy with their entire experience and we thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

We are in love with our home!

We are very impressed with both the build and process. Michael, dylan and his team were approachable and were always available to answer questions and discuss the property. As for the quality, we cannot fault the home, it is both structurally sound and is the home beautiful, just what we envisioned.
Any issue during, and after the build was addressed efficiently and without any issues (something other people in dubbo have struggled with, with other building groups in town). As for price, it was exactly what was estimated
I hold Michael in high regard, and would recommend him to anyone who wants to build in dubbo or surrounds.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Candace, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Michael and the team. It's always fantastic to hear that clients were not only thrilled with the exceptional quality of their home, but their overall building experience so we thank you for sharing your story. We're delighted we were able to help build a home that was better than you ever imagined and thank you for your recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

It's my Hotondo Home & I LOVE IT!!!

I have been in my home now over 12 months and the incredible feeling left by the Hotondo experience remains. From day one it was on first name basis with the Hotondo team and most people are like that. Dealing with the business owners the whole way through the process was reassuring. Dean, Fiona and Andrew just oozed care factor. Customer Service like no other.
Communication was fantastic, from the information provided at the display home to the updates provided along the way, knowing I could call Dean with any questions and they would be answered immediately to my satisfaction, I knew where i stood.
A fixed Price was very important to me and it was no problem for Fiona. The home came in on time and under budget. The only surprises i got were happy ones.
This home was years of accumulation ideas, you know ''If I ever built a house this is what should be done''
Everyone on the Hotondo team was confident and showed no hesitation which followed right through construction. At the scheduled stage inspections the site was well kept and the quality outstanding. Meeting and speaking with several trades on the way they stated they relish working for Hotondo because of the higher quality of workmanship expected. I was impressed by Andrew taking the time to listen to my stupid questions and answer them. He would point out the added structural features they included that aren't required under the construction code, then explaining "We wouldn't build our own home without these features, so we wouldn't build yours without either"
It took six months for me to settle in and I was constantly thinking if anything should have been done differently? And every time its nothing the house is perfect, I wouldn't add or change anything its perfect . It's the house I should have had when I first started out in life.
I have numerous times since, and will continue to spread the good word about Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie to anyone that will listen.
If you know what's good for you, do yourself a MASSIVE favour. Forget the rest, save your time and go with the BEST!
And with all of that my friends that's another one I can tick off my bucket list.
The best and kindest regards

Construction End DateJune 2018
Hi Paul, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your incredible story. The Port Macquarie team really pride themselves on their customer service and always aim to exceed their client's expectations and we are glad to see they were able to deliver an experience that was better than you ever imagined. The entire team are extremely passionate about what they do and are very grateful for your fantastic feedback. We're sure you will continue to love your new Hotondo Home for many years to come and thank you for your recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Professional & proficient team!

I built a two lot subdivision with the team at Toukley. The build was very well managed, all staff were friendly and helpful and no issues through the administration and construction stages. Would definitely build with Jon, Lyndsey and their team again!

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the team from the Central Coast. It's wonderful to hear you had such a smooth journey with Jon, Lyndsey and their team and we look forward to working with you again. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

I absolutely love my hotondo home - exceptional customer service and wonderful attention to detail

From day one I was so impressed with the customer service from Hotondo, Robert helped me through the initial costing and decision phases and as soon as I went in I knew that I would choose them.
Matt and Bill were amazing at keeping me involved and informed throughout the build process. As a first time builder/home owner I was relatively clueless about the process and the team was amazing at explaining things to me in a way that I understood.
I was so happy with the teams management of the design and planning process - I am a fairly thorough and detail focused person and they were very understanding through my millions of clarification and change of plan emails. They were happy to adjust to my choices even if not initially within the range and I was made aware of any changes this would make to the cost immediately and given options to suit the budget.
The build went very quickly once we got started and and it was amazing to see everything happen - it was wonderful not to have to hassle with communication and organisation of tradies as they did absolutely everything.
The quality of my home is amazing and I couldn't be happier. There were a couple of slight problems when I first moved in as would be expected with any project and they were fixed almost immediately which was wonderful.
The final cost was as I expected with no hidden extras and I got a house that was 100% my choice for less than the cost to buy at the time - it was a no brainer.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Hi Emily, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear you had such an amazing experience with Bill, Matt and the team at Leeton. We know the build process can seem a little scary from the outset, especially for first time builders, so it is always fantastic to hear that the team made you feel more than comfortable throughout your journey. Congratulations on achieving such a wonderful milestone and we're glad we could provide an experience that was better than you ever imagined! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Very friendly trustworthy team

The build went very smoothly and efficiently. The workmanship and quality of work is very good. The team from Build2grow are very obliging and spontaneous in any request we made. Would not hesitate to build again with Michael.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Michael and the Lara team. Thanks for your great recommendation! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Love our new house everything we could have hoped. Well managed, excellent trades.

We currently have a small list of defects requirening attention and Tony has set a time fram for completion not in a rush to see if other small matters arise.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Rob, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're glad to hear you had a great experience with Tony and the team from Merimbula. It's common for small defects to arise as each home settles but we're sure you will be more than happy with the maintenance process. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A good experience

We started our journey with Melissa at the Hotondo office in Wallan, she was so friendly and her communication was excellent. We picked a layout that we liked and went to look at the display house and decided it was the one for us. We wanted to make some changes to the plans and Melissa assured us that it wouldn’t be problem. We went backwards and forwards with the draftsman making tweaks to our plans through Melissa at no cost to us. Once we finalised our floor plan we then went back and forth with Keegan on the pricing of different parts of the build.
Throughout the build Kalen, the building supervisor would either call us or send a text every week with an update and plan for that week and informing us of the progress of the build and answered any of our questions.
They used local tradesmen for majority of the build, some of them we personally knew from the area which we thought it was great that they were supporting local tradesmen. The electrician asked us to walk through the house and point out exactly where we wanted our lights to be. We did have one major hiccup with the plumbing (at no fault of the builder) but Keegan and Kalen were very transparent with their communication about this and got the problem sorted ASAP.
Our build took approximately 6.5 months but that includes the Christmas break. The site was always clean comparatively to the other building sites with other builders in the street and our neighbour even commented on the cleanliness of our site during the build.
After moving in, we’ve been very happy with the quality of our build, we had our 3 monthly maintenance check and all of the items (they were minor) were fixed up promptly. If we ever build again, we’d definitely be happy to go through them.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about the exceptional experience you've had with the Wallan team. It is great to hear you felt they went above and beyond with you throughout your entire building journey and we're proud to have provided an experience that was better than you ever imagined. We're sure you will love living in your new Hotondo Home for years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Smooth process

Build completing was ahead of time. Site supervisor was very thorough with the walk through inspections. Our client service officer was very helpful all throughout the build. Overall pretty good service.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi Yen, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It is fantastic to hear you had such a positive experience with the team from Port Stephens. It's always great to hear our clients feel well-supported throughout their building journey. Was there anything we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Kind regards, Hotondo Homes.

Hotondo Homes - A class above

Since the entry into the door at the Hotondo display home at Thornton Home world to the delivery of our keys, their experienced and professional team supported us on the journey of turning our visions of our dream house into a home. One of the distinct advantages we found with the team was their flexibility and adaptability to incorporate our individualised needs into their pre-established designs (such as adding a velux skylight into our master ensuite and solar panels with battery systems) as well as offering an extensive range of upgrades (improved quartz kitchen benchtops, induction cooktop, extra high ceilings, as well as other fixtures to go with our desired colour palette). The subject matter expertise of the Hotondo staff at the design stage was second to none, arming us with the required information and alternatives to support our decision-making process.
Throughout the build process we had exceptional interaction with the site manager and the office staff to keep us updated on the progress of our build. It must be highlighted in particular the quality control of the site manager, who consistently displayed traits demonstrating his pride in workmanship for the product that he was delivering on behalf of Hotondo. Our walk-through meetings were always conducted on time and he was more than welcoming to offer advice and guidance on future projects that we would plan to pursue in the future.
Overall, we could not have been more thrilled with the experience that we have had with building with the Greater Port Stephens Hotondo Homes team, and would highly recommend anyone beginning on their own building experience to consider their range.

Construction End DateAugust 2019
Hi Steve, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about your incredible experience with the team from Port Stephens. We know how scary the building process can seem so it is always great to hear how well supported clients are throughout their journey. Thank you for your great recommendation. We're glad the team were able to create your dream home and made your entire journey better than you ever imagined. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Our Dream Home

The team at Hotondo Homes Ballarat were simply and most honest, reliable and professional team we had the pleasure to work along side with to build our family dream home.

Construction End DateAugust 2018
Hi Epic H, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the team from Ballarat. It's always great to hear clients say such wonderful things about our teams and we're glad they were able to make your dream home a reality. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

I would definitely recommend Hotondo PMQ

It has been a year passed since our home completely built by Hotondo PMQ. Both Jessie and I remembered the day we walked into your office to get quotes, ideas on our initial consultation with two very helpful and friendly people (Dean and Fiona) that listened to everything we requested and enquired.

The process on construction from start to finish for us has been great and smoothly as planned despite a short delay due to bad weather, thanks to you and people from Hotondo PMQ that were put and in charge to build our home, along with professional team of tradies.

During and after construction is completed, there was no hassle and nothing has been a bother with every phone call promptly answered at any time. In some cases offered assistance when needed e.g. assisted to reset the gas valve after my tenant replaced a new gas bottle, as I lived 4 hours away from PMQ. Thankfully the Hotondo office is located nearby the property and I really appreciated for your help.

Overall, I am happy with the workmanship delivered from Hotondo PMQ, the staff are friendly, always helpful, approachable and professional. I would definitely recommend Hotondo PMQ to friends and anyone that required a new home to be built.

Construction End DateAugust 2018
Hi John and Jessie, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such an exceptional experience with Fiona, Dean and the team at Port Macquarie. It comes as no surprise that they made you feel so valued and we're thrilled to hear their service did not stop after the build was complete. Thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes