Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes (page 3 of 29)

ACT, Canberra, NSW, VIC, etc...

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Michelle T

Michelle TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Experience

Thanks so much to the Team at Jimboomba, They are very approachable and happy to answer any and all questions making the experience stress free. Looking forward to commencing the build next month and cant wait to see the dream become reality. Would definitely recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to friends looking to build in the future. Thanks Heaps.

Leigh

LeighIllawarra, NSW

A fantastic experience

Adam and the Hotondo team where amazing. We had our own duplex design and Adam was happy to quote and was the most competitive with price. The build process was managed smoothly with only minor site issues that were always resolved quickly. The end product far exceeded our expectations and it's rare to find the owner of a company dealing with the post build tweaks. All staff were pleasant and helpful and I will continue recommending Hotondo to anyone looking for a fantastic local builder.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

We love our new home!!!!!

We have been in our beautiful home for over a month now and we couldn’t be happier!

It was built right on time and to perfection!

Hotondo team really listened to us and delivered everything we asked for and gave us some really helpful design advice.

Picking colours, tiles , flooring etc was made so easy for us and was such a fun experience.

If we had any questions about our home they would be answered within minutes. Communication was always active with Hotondo we were never left in the dark about anything. We were involved 100%

Building with Hotondo was an amazing experience and I would do it again in heart beat!

Maame P.

Maame P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Outstanding workmanship

I couldn't fault these guys even 1 bit. The best decision we ever made was to build with them. so so easy to communicate with you, very professional, family-friendly, very very respectful, quality appliances, changed our plan so many times without any issues. The best part of all are the friends we've made along the way.

Corey

CoreyMid North Coast, NSW

We are Forever Grateful

Courtney

Courtney

What a great team!!!!!

Matt B.

Matt B.Central Queensland, QLD

Great service and great quality home!

We recently built our latest home with the team at Hotondo Homes and couldn't be happier with the outcome. The quality of the home was second to none and we were kept up to date with weekly updates of our new home. We will definitely not hesitate to build with Hotondo Homes Mackay again in the future.

LMM

LMMDarling Downs, QLD

A stress free experience and a quality build.

• +7
Bree Capel

Bree CapelIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service and quality finishes!

I can't thank Adam and his team enough for their hard work and support. We had a tough build that was made tougher by our local council. Adam and his team supported and backed us the whole way trying to avoid additional costs to us wherever they could.
Highly satisfied with the workmanship and the quality of the build and also the matienence follow up.
Hotondo Nowra care about their customers and providing a thorough service. Can't recommend them enough.
We will be building again in the future and will be heading straight to Hotondo Nowra!

Mogana S.

Mogana S.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent Builder In Griffith, Investment Home

I have builded few homes with many other builders but Hotonda Homes in Leeton is different. Robert the sales manager in Griffith was a special person who guided me all the way of planning and even out of his way to help. Matthew Arnold the boss of Hotonda is a humble man. Thank You

Elizabeth M

Elizabeth MSydney, NSW

Extremely professional

I am so happy we chose to build with Adam, Kayla and Grace from Hotondo South Coast.
The organization and professionalism from the SC Team is second to none.
The build price came in under budget. Comparing other quotes, the inclusions you get from Hotondo made it impossible to go elsewhere.

Croydon Park

Croydon ParkSydney, NSW

Very Happy with our New Home from Hotondo Hornsby

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Thorough and fantastic pre-build process

Adam and his team at Hotondo have been so meticulous and transparent with not only all build costs but all potential hidden costs and future costs! Fantastic if you are a serious investor and really need to crunch the numbers. Big mention to Kayla and Grace also who are always so punctual and quick at getting back to me with any queries. I highly recommend these guys.

Happyhome

HappyhomeGippsland, VIC

An Easy Choice

Choosing Hotondo Warragul to build our home was easy. Jeff was so helpful and generous with his time. Our home is now complete and we have moved in and are very happy. The minor issues during the build were all attended to promptly. Looking back at the experience of this build I would have to say it is the best yet and there have been a few.

Harty

HartyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant and professional all the way

Jody H

Jody HMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Stress free building, honest & reliable company, perfect home!

When I first met the Wagga team I felt so at ease and my gut instinct said these are the people to build our home and that I could totally rely on them to give me solid advice with complete honesty. The build was very stress free and all the team were amazingly helpful. Nothing was to hard and I felt they went above and beyond for me. My final cost was exactly as estimated with no surprise costs. The quality of products used and the craftsmanship was the best. The build was very well managed and I was kept up to date on the progress. I highly recommend this team to build your next dream home. So very happy.

Absolutely amazing

I cannot say enough about how awesome the team at Hotondo have been, from Aaron patiently putting our house on paper to Jess doing an awesome job with interior and last but not least Adam with his eye for detail and visually bringing our dream house to life. I would never hesitate in recommending Hotondo Caboolture to anyone wanting to build their dream house

Basil

BasilHunter Region, NSW

Quality build with good service

We enjoyed building our home with Hotondo Homes Gateshead. The DA, build and handover process was well managed and the final quality is of a high standard. This has been the best decision we have made in trusting Hotondo Homes Gateshead with our build. Without a doubt, if we were to ever build again, we will have no hesitation in approaching Hotondo Homes.

Sandra

SandraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Building experience

Hotondo.at Toukley are very professional and organized.They always keep their promises and are very efficient,always friendly as well.We are very impressed on how quickly and well our build is going. Will definitely recommend them to friends.We can't wait to open some bubbles and crackers in our new home!!!Thanks Guys we are very happy.

Hi Sandra,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with the Central Coast team. We can't wait to hand the keys to your stunning new home over!

Jennifer Bishau

Jennifer BishauCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

We had an excellent customer service experience with Hotondo in Bathurst. It was such an exciting journey building our first home with you guys Greg , Gillian, Natalie, Jane & Macas . Effective communication throughout the process. We were able to negotiate some of the upgrades without bring charged extra. Our building didnt stop during the pandemic, which was good. You guys are amazing.

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T.asked

TAS, Sorell

Regard to the NB Contracting Pty Ltd, should Hotondo respond to the loss for clients, Hotondo has to do something, not only asking people to consult government departments.
I am one of the Hotondo customers and I lost 22k in this matter.

Hi Jimmy,
We're sorry to hear about your frustration and the matter. Can you please get in contact with our Customer Care team by emailing customercare@hotondo.com.au to discuss this further?

butterflykiss

butterflykissasked

Hotondo Homes

We are struggling to decide on a plan! Has anyone built the new Alden 292 they would be happy to share their opinion/photos?

Hi Butterflykiss,
The Alden 292 is a very new design so we don't have any that have gone to construction just yet. There are a number of Alden 312s that have been built that we can try to get some photos of for you if you like. Our home designs are also flexible which means if there's something you'd like to change in any of our floor plans we can do that. The builders can guide you through this to ensure the changes don't disrupt the structural integrity of the home. If that is something that interests you please send through an email address via private message or contact us through any of our social media platforms.
Thanks,
Rose

Bady

Badyasked

VIC

Hi
Want to contact melton south.victoria.no proper conversation.can u pls give darren pollock direct number not receptionist.One month has been passed.
Regards
Badar

Hi Badar,
Let me follow this up with the Melton team and I'll have Darren give you a call as soon as he can.
Rose