Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes (page 4 of 29)

ACT, Canberra, NSW, VIC, etc...

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

building without a fuss

The entire team at Hotondo Bendigo were so good to deal with. They never rushed us through the contract process. They made sure that everything on paper was perfect before we started. Once the building started we were updated regularly on the progress.

Thank you for our amazing home Hotondo Bendigo

Outstanding !

As a novice in the housing industry, my husband and I were like kids lost in a dessert. Hotondo took us by the hand and leads us step by step until our home was fully built. They never stopped sending us emails with pictures that explains every stage of the construction. Most importantly, Jane was very patient in explaining all the building terminologies over and over again. Jane you are the BEST. It will be a pleasure to unequivocally recommend you to other potential customers without hesitation....

SamDarling Downs, QLD

Home Sweet Home

From day one Shay has been very helpful,from picking up the perfect site and making sure that the entire process of building was to our satisfaction.So easy to converse with and allowed variations to take place at ease. The workmanship is perfect and quality to satisfy. There was almost nil post build concerns and whatever small issues were handled very professionally. Thank you. Hotondo homes have been so helpful in many ways to us,that I would not have expected from any other builder. Fabulous work. Have been a year here already and love it. Thank you hotondo homes.

Sam

They say if you have the right tools you get the job done right the first time. Hotondo homes Toowoomba has the right tools namely Shay,Steve and the team. Thank you once again

A home not just a house

Melissa Gerace

Melissa GeraceSydney, NSW

Great Job Hotondo South Coast!

James

JamesDarling Downs, QLD

My experience with Hotondo Homes Toowoomba was nothing but 5 star

Luhar L.

Luhar L.South East Queensland, QLD

First Home build

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Look no further for professional service and quality product

Building a new home in a state 2000kms away had its own issues but the team at Jimboomba were able to alleviate our fears through great communication and regular photo and video updates.
Overall very happy with the quality. A few little paint issues we had were sorted with no problems.
Overall we can't fault the service and price we paid for our new home. We had a budget and they built our house to our budget which was great. No hidden surprises.. Thanks Geoff, Geoff, Tamara, Donna and Craig. Love your work.

Jo and Dan Taylor

Jo and Dan TaylorCentral West, NSW

Building a house never seemed so easy!

As first time home builders everything was new to us which was quite daunting, but the Hotondo team at Bathurst & Orange made the whole process easy. Hotondo were patient while we sold our house and waited for banks, brokers and solicitors to work in our favour. The selections available for the build are tasteful, but we never felt obligated to choose from their selections and were able to chose a different tile for our kitchen backsplash. Hotondo's site managers and builders were super helpful and have a great eye for detail! After living in our new home for 3 months we are appreciating the quality finish and loving the compliments from our friends and family.

Frances Morgan

Frances MorganCentral West, NSW

The Dream Team

Natalie and John Coghlan

Natalie and John CoghlanWestern District, VIC

Our first experience with building was a good one.

Our investment property for my mum has just been completed and we couldn't be happier with the whole building experience with the team from Ararat.
From the initial dealings with Linda, then Jennifer and throughout the build from Jesse was absolutely fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble when we made a few adjustments to the original plans etc. We would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to build a new home. Thank you Russell, Jenny and Team for a great 1st time building experience.

Perfect Home

Perfect HomeSouthwest, VIC

My perfect dream home

• +12
Marie

MarieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Always professional with a personal touch.

This is the fourth house built for us by Hotondo Homes Wallan. Throughout the entire process the team have always been professional, courteous and very helpful. They gave us great suggestions and they have a very good range of products to choose from and their aftersales service has been outstanding. We highly recommend them.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

A quality finish for my first home

I had a great experience working with Jeff and Fiona at Hotondo Homes Warragul to build my first home. They were more than happy to work with me to achieve the best design for my house without looking to over extend my budget. I was well informed as I went along of any potential design flaws, as well as any costs outside of the included price - nothing was ever a surprise. The finished product was excellent with no major flaws to be found, any minor defects were rectified before handover. I was also pleased to find they used well-known, local, family-owned trades - while they also sponsor my local football club. For this and many other reason Hotondo Homes Warragul were the first point of call when looking to build my first home.

Louise

Louise

Home Sweet Home!

Thanks to Caz, Trent and Jeff for delivering above and beyond our expectations with our beautiful new home here in Inverloch. Nothing was too much trouble and with their guidance and insight we are now living the dream. There suggestions to us throughout the journey smoothed the process and improved the final outcome Paul and I can't recommend highly enough!

Kristie Davies

Kristie DaviesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

5 star quality build & service.

We built with Hotondo homes Wallan, we were honestly very impressed with the service and quality of the build. We changed our plans many times and it was never too much trouble. Our building time frame was about 5 months with a 50 square house over a Xmas period. Over all, very happy, no complaints and most importantly no problems Or faults with our build 5 years later.
Would highly recommend Hotondo homes Wallan.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

If you want something outside of the box, Chris is your man!

Bec S.

Bec S.Murray Region, NSW

Amazing Experience

Lizette Joyce

Lizette JoyceNorth Western Region, NSW

OMG how beautiful is my home

Iain C.

Iain C.Illawarra, NSW

Professional and friendly team

Thank you to Adam and the team for a problem free build. It was a very easy process even when we presented challenges of reordering the selection stages because of an overseas trip and distance from site.
The quality of the house build was excellent. Some of the internal fixtures have proved challenging but not enough to detract from the overall rating. Issues post and pre construction have been handled promptly and the overall cost was spot on with no surprises.
This is the second house we have built from the ground up and we can wholeheartedly recommend this company for a quality finish and a smooth journey.

Jimmy T.

Jimmy T.asked

TAS, Sorell

Regard to the NB Contracting Pty Ltd, should Hotondo respond to the loss for clients, Hotondo has to do something, not only asking people to consult government departments.
I am one of the Hotondo customers and I lost 22k in this matter.

Hi Jimmy,
We're sorry to hear about your frustration and the matter. Can you please get in contact with our Customer Care team by emailing customercare@hotondo.com.au to discuss this further?
Kind regards,

butterflykiss

butterflykissasked

Hotondo Homes

We are struggling to decide on a plan! Has anyone built the new Alden 292 they would be happy to share their opinion/photos?

Hi Butterflykiss,
The Alden 292 is a very new design so we don't have any that have gone to construction just yet. There are a number of Alden 312s that have been built that we can try to get some photos of for you if you like. Our home designs are also flexible which means if there's something you'd like to change in any of our floor plans we can do that. The builders can guide you through this to ensure the changes don't disrupt the structural integrity of the home. If that is something that interests you please send through an email address via private message or contact us through any of our social media platforms.
Thanks,
Rose

Bady

Badyasked

VIC

Hi
Want to contact melton south.victoria.no proper conversation.can u pls give darren pollock direct number not receptionist.One month has been passed.
Regards
Badar

Hi Badar,
Let me follow this up with the Melton team and I'll have Darren give you a call as soon as he can.
Kind regards,