Hotondo Homes

Quality Workmanship!

Hotondo Homes Riverland were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish with our build.
Craig and Gill really took the time with us to design our dream and turn it into a reality.
They’re knowledge is second to none and the build was completed with quality workmanship from everyone on the team.
We would highly recommend Hotondo Homes Riverland to anyone who is looking to build.

Build LocationSouth Australia
Office LocationSA, Berri
Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Manuel, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Craig, Gill and the Riverland team. It's fantastic to see the team were able to turn your vision into a reality and we thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Wonderful people - AMAZING Home

From our very first contact with Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie my Wife & I were made to feel welcome & valued, even at the early stage when we were simply comparing house plans & costings.

Dean was very friendly and knowledgeable explaining different house plans, potential site costs, allowances & inclusions that Hotondo offered & was more than happy to answer our many questions.

We really value the integrity demonstrated by the Hotondo Port Macquarie team. We’d heard some horror stories about building projects with blown out or hidden costs and lengthy delays. Our gorgeous home was ready on time, and importantly, right on budget.

It was no problems for him to meet us at our block to show us where our house would sit, this allowed us to plan our back yard landscaping etc. throughout our build.

To see Hotondo's building processes made it an easy decision for us to ask them to build our new home, being a local family run business was important for us as well.

We were kept up to date with the progress of our build from Fiona, Dean & Andrew every step of the way.

The allowances & inclusions were very generous, Hotondo’s suppliers were fantastic when it came time for our selections assisting and offering advice when required.

On our build completion we certainly weren't disappointed our new home is beautiful & the finishes are amazing.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stress free building process & would highly recommend Hotondo Port Macquarie to anyone looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateOctober 2017
Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear that Dean, Fiona, Andrew and the team made you feel right at home from the very beginning. It's great to hear your entire journey was so seamless and exceeded your expectations and we're glad we have been a part of such an important milestone for you. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation, we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

I Smile Every Time I Walk Through the Front Door :-)

I just accepted the keys to my brand new forever home in Temora, NSW. I went with a modified Dakota 237 design that incorporates a larger garage with a drive-thru, a large office (that can double as a 5th bedroom for extra visitors), an awesome walk-in pantry & Essa Stone waterfall bench tops in the kitchen. But the highlight for me is the raked ceiling in the living/dining room; it makes the area look huge.

I cannot thank the team at Hotondo Homes - Junee enough for the exceptionally high build quality, speed of construction & their outstanding workmanship. Paul & Sharon Ellem have been absolutely amazing to deal with from our very first meeting. Nothing was too much trouble and the build felt like a close partnership right from the start.

This beautiful house is SO much more than I ever imagined it could be and I smile every time I walk through the front door :-). I still cannot believe this is actually my new home !!

Thank you for everything Hotondo Homes - Junee. I'll be proudly telling anyone who will listen that this is my Hotondo Home.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Glenn, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear Paul, Sharon and the team from Junee have been able to create a home that was better than you ever imagined! Thank you for your great recommendation, we're sure you'll love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Fantastic builder and experience!

My experience with Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast was fantastic. It was the first time I have built a house and Alyssa (builder) helped me from the start, from researching land for me and then designing a beautiful home. Anything I didn't understand, she explained it in layman's terms. She suggested ways to utilise all my space on a small block and designed a home that was spacious and functional and truly beautiful.

I was wanting an outside entertainment area and with a small block it was a challenge but Alyssa suggested a way to have a large outdoor area as an extension of my inside living space which made the front of my house stunning. The fixtures and fittings are high quality and the finishes are exemplary. Choosing colours can be quite daunting but Alyssa made it easy suggesting colour palettes that complimented each other.

She listened to my vision on what I wanted to achieve and include in the house and made suggestions to make that vision a reality within my budget. She even researched and delivered on some of my out-of-the box ideas and made it such a good experience. Her knowledge is endless and she keeps up-to-date on current trends and best-practice.

Alyssa met with me whenever I asked and the whole experience was actually fun and exciting. She kept me up-to-date on progress and her contractors were courteous and professional. I still drive up to my house and smile every time I see it. Anyone who visits has the first reaction of saying it's stunning and when they walk in the front door they go 'wow'! It was such a positive experience, if I build again I would not use any other builder but Alyssa and Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast. I would highly recommend Alyssa to anyone wanting to build.

Construction End DateJuly 2018
Hi Andrea, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for sharing your fantastic story! It is great to hear you had such an exceptional experience with Alyssa and she was able to make your vision better than you ever imagined! It's always great to hear your new home is the envy of your friends and family and we are proud to have helped play a part in bringing your dream home to life. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation, we hope you continue to smile every time you pull up into the driveway for years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Very happy with the build

Very happy with the build by Seacoast Homes, Batemans Bay for Hotondo Homes. Helpful all the way along and very flexible with the design modifications and variations. Darren made a number of suggestions during the design modification process that helped with the outcome. No surprises, financial or otherwise. Now happily moved in and enjoying the coastal lifestyle. Thanks to all at Seacoast Homes.

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Charlie, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Darren and the team from Batemans Bay. It's wonderful to hear Darren's suggestions and guidance helped make your home better than you ever imagined and we're proud to have been part of your new home journey. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

High Quality & Professional

Hontondo Homes Batemans Bay built our home during 2018. I wanted to wait a few months before posting our review to make sure we had settled in well & good and to see if any issues arose.
In the end, we are very happy with the quality finish of our home. I often visit the final stages of new home builds as part of my job and I find that the level of detail throughout our own home is higher than most. The paintwork is perfect, the quality of fixtures and appliances are fantastic (although Id likely trade up on the exhaust fan in the kitchen but thats quite a small thing), the grout work in the bathroom is neat & tidy, and all corners/doorways align perfectly (no doors catching or not-closing properly) - a bit of a feat considering we are a 'pole' home.

Darren Phillips and his team were always within contact and happy to answer our queries and concerns. Billy & Matt who oversaw the build directly were always happy to help with any questions and very professional. The expected time frame of the build that we were told at the outset was met on time.

We had a signed fixed-price contract that was adhered to so we were not out of pocket more than expected which was a huge relief. It was nice to know that we were dealing with an honest company as there was a stage where we were due a refund and they nicely brought that to our attention first.

All in all we would be very happy to build with Hotondo Homes Batemans Bay again and hope to soon! Thanks guys!

Office LocationNSW, Batemans Bay
Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Jencornes, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Darren and the team from Batemans Bay. We thank you for your kind words and great recommendation and look forward to building with you again in the future, but in the meantime we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hidden Gem

We would gratefully like to express our enjoyment and how happy we are in our new home.
Thank you to Waydon Builders Pty Ltd Hotondo Wallan.
When we purchased our land in Hidden Valley with fantastic views we knew that this will be our final dream home. HIDDEN GEM
We looked for a local builder with knowledge and experience who has built in the area.
This is why we chose Wayne and Dona Marc of Hotondo Homes to custom build our new home .
Our initial contact with Melissa to start with was pleasant and made us feel comfortable and then on meeting with Wayne Marc to discuss house designs , they made us feel completely satisfied that we were engaging with the right builder.
Once we finalized our plans we met with Keegan Marc (Construction manager ) who was very pleasant in helping us to choose and price out the final contract.
At the start of construction we met with Kalan Marc ( Building Coordinator) on site to discuss all progress of contract. At anytime if we needed to change anything it was not a problem and also very pleasant to deal with.
What stood out most was very good correspondence if we had a question it was answered immediately or if we left a message it was answered back straight away.
Also at any time we required a walk through it was not a problem.
Our home was built in 5 months and were not expecting to be in by Christmas.
Hand over was on the 6th December 2018. All works were completed to a high standard and a experienced workmanship level.
My wife and I would like to thank everyone involved at Waydon Builders starting from in the office right through behind the scenes.
Wayne and Dona must be very proud to have Keegan and Kalan and families running a extremely high standard of efficiency company.
At anytime Waydon Builders require a reference or would like to show a fiture client through we would be more than pleased to do so.

Office LocationVIC, Wallan
Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Bruce, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It sounds like you had an incredible experience with the Wallan team, which is fantastic to see. Wayne, Donna and the team really pride themselves on their service and will be thrilled to see your feedback. We're glad we have played a part in creating your hidden gem and hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Great company, good service and plus Adam and team are willing to help for his customer.

Hotondo Homes Southcoast have done my first dream house. I am really appreciate in his work.
Professional and very helpful.

If you are thinking to have one of your the stylish home, contact Hotondo Homes Southcoast for it.
You won't disappointed.

Adam and Team will be very helpful, reliable, quick response. For sure they can make your dream home come true.
Strongly Recommend!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Ping, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear Adam and his team were able to provide you with such a wonderful experience for your very first home. We thank you for your great recommendation and are happy to hear the team have built you a home that is better than you ever imagined. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing to Deal With

Design by owner - Architectual Building Designer.
We have been in our new Hotondo Home designed by me for nine months and it is as tight and solid as the day we moved in. The overall finish is excellent.
All issues were settled promptly and personally by Adam Sturt. His after sales service was superb in that even at this time after move in he personally called to inquire of the any ongoing condition.
I would cheerfully recommend South Coast Hotondo with Adam Sturt at the helm and his very capable staff and service for anyone who wants an individually designed home. 5 Stars Adam!

Regards.....Colin

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Colin, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear you were so happy with your experience with Adam and his team. It's great to see Adam was able to take your dream home and turn it into a reality and we thank you for your fantastic recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Thank you for building our dream home!

We couldn’t possibly give a higher recommendation for Adam and his team at Hotondo South Coast. From the moment we met Adam, we knew that we wanted him to build our dream home. The whole building process from start to finish ran smoothly and the communication provided by Adam and the team was exceptional; we were given constant updates throughout the build. If you are looking for a trustworthy builder with local knowledge, then we would definitely recommend Hotondo South Coast

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Mat, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you have had such a terrific experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. Adam's passion is absolutely infectious and his entire team work hard to ensure each client has the best possible experience, so it is wonderful to see that has come through for you. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation. We hope you continue to love your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Choose this builder, you won't be sorry!

We just wanted to say a huge thank you to Hotondo Sth Morang and their amazing team for everything they’ve done for us so far.

Our knockdown-rebuild was a daunting project for us as we had never done anything like it before. We didn’t know where to start but knew that we needed to choose someone reputable, easy to deal with and that we could trust.

Enter Hotondo South Morang and their amazing team.

By the time our project had been scoped and we had discussed what was possible, we had confidence that we were in the best hands.

Throughout the planning, selection and initial phases of the build, the team has guided and kept us informed. So much so that we genuinely felt as though ours was the only project they have been managing this year!

We had no prior knowledge of the building process and little idea of what to expect. Several of our friends and family are also currently building with other companies (foolishly). They are envious of our smooth and seamless experience.

Darren and his team have been a tremendous source of confidence for us as we grow our family and build our dream home.

Nick and Allirra Duffy

Office LocationVIC, South Morang
Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Nick and Allirra, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're absolutely thrilled to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Darren and the team from South Morang. We completely understand how daunting it can be to build a new home, especially with a knockdown-rebuild project so it is great to hear you felt so comfortable with the team. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. We hope you enjoy making many beautiful memories in your new Hotondo Home. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Care Free Build!

My duplex build with Hotondo South Coast was easy and care free. Adam and his staff were exceptional from initial contact to completion and handover. Any issues I had throughout the build were resolved quickly and without fuss. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product and had no problems with resale. In fact, I was so pleased with Hotondo South Coast, that I am in the process of building my second duplex with them. I would highly recommend Adam and the team at Hotondo South Coast whether it be building an investment property or your forever home.

Construction End DateAug 2017
Hi Michelle, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Adam and his team while building your duplex. It's quite rare that we have the opportunity to work with clients multiple times when you consider the nature of our business so it's great to hear we will have the opportunity to work with you again! Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Best experiences for our first home

we started to look for land first on which Hotondo Nowra helps us to find and all the staff were friendly .
Specially Adam was helpful Everytime .It was great experience. build came on time and it and we have any issue quickly Resloved and Aswell come on right budget .We will be looking forward to build our another house .

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Suraj, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. It is wonderful to see they provided exceptional service right throughout your building journey. We look forward to working with you again on your next project! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Our great experience

Knowing what we wanted in our new build but only having a very limited budget made it difficult for us to think that we could accomplish our dream home. The team at Hotondo Pialba were so knowledgeable and understanding. They helped us to see things in a practical way that would best suit our needs and focus on the more important aspects of our requirements. We made lots of changes on the way which can be very frustrating but they were very accommodating. They helped us all the way in our decision making and we got the home we wanted. We are so pleased with the sensational finish of our home, even down to the finest details. I highly recommend Hotondo Homes to anyone considering building. Well done guys. You rock!!

Build LocationQueensland
Office LocationQLD, Pialba
Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Ginny, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with the Pialba/Hervey Bay team and that they were able to accommodate to all your needs. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation, we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

One of our best experiences....ever!!!

Every aspect of the building of our new home with Hotondo Port Macquarie was a great experience. The professional team were always on top of the issues and there to assist. The building of our new Stockton home was extremely well managed. The workmanship and quality of the build was to a high standard. If we had any issues they were quickly resolved. The team listened, made suggestions and then got on with a solution. The build came in right on budget with the only extra cost from the original quote being incurred due to an increase in the size of the ducted air conditioner unit. Highly recommend Fiona, Andrew, Dean and team to build your dream home.

Office LocationPort Macquarie
Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Jenny, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Fiona, Andrew, Dean and the team. It's always great to hear about the high level of service our clients receive so we thank you for sharing your story and for your fantastic recommendation. We hope you enjoy making countless memories in your brand new Stockton. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Totally Satisfied with my Hotondo New Build

My build with Hotondo Southern Highland exceeded expectations in every aspect from initial contact to completion and handover, some of the main features of my stressless experience:

- management and staff completely customer focused
- flexibility with design and inclusions
- understanding and executing requirements for a beautifully built home
- first-class workmanship and project management of the build from start to finish
- no cost overruns as every detail finalised prior to commencement of build and completed well within contract completion date

Office LocationNSW, Mittagong
Construction End DateJan 2018
Hi Jibmail, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's fantastic to hear the Southern Highlands team absolutely exceeded your expectations across so many areas. We hope you enjoy your new Hotondo Home for years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Simply the best.

I could not speak more highly of our build process with Hotondo Homes Wallan! From the initial consultation to handover we were taken care of and kept in the loop every step of the way. The whole team were extremely knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating (even though I was extremely indecisive and changed my mind a million times before construction had even begun!) The finished product was everything I envisioned and more. Spending the first night in our new house it already felt like home, and for that I could not be more thankful. If you are building don’t even consider anyone else, Hotondo Homes Wallan are simply the best.

Office LocationVIC, Wallan
Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi EJR, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our Wallan team. Most people say the first night in their new home is always a little strange so it is great to hear you already felt right at home and we're sure you'll continue making amazing memories in your new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Inverloch are fabulous

Building with Hotondo Inverloch was fabulous. From the start to the finish Trent and Caroline were honest, open and extremely helpful. They did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. There were no unexpected extras at all and not even one disagreement. Caroline and Trent were very flexible with our meeting times and Caroline was fantastic with colour selections. During the build Trent allowed us to look over the house regularly and the tradesman we met were always friendly. We have been in our house now for over 2 months and there is not a single defect. We can't recommend Hotondo Inverloch highly enough - top quality. Our final cost was exactly what we were quoted at the start. Phil and Sue Whiteman

Office LocationVIC, Inverloch
Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Phil and Sue, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Trent, Caroline and the team. It is wonderful to hear you were well-informed throughout your entire journey and love your new home! Thank you for your great recommendation, we hope you love living in your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo HomesWe are completely over the moon with our new house built by Hotondo Homes and cannot praise Trent and Caroline and the whole team enough. Everything is absolutely perfect (and I can be a little fussy), we have nothing that needs following up at the 13 week check post moving in. These guys know how to build a house and do it very well and always with a smile. We can not thank them enough. Kind Regards, Sue & Phil Whiteman

Terrible experience hotondo RAYMOND terrace

I am near The end of my build with hotondo Port Stephens I would not recommend them due to the issues that I have had with them.
They have built my house so far out of standard and have been told by that I will be unable to get an occupancy certificate unless it’s rectified. [name removed] has refused to communicate with me to resolve the matter I am now having to fight through the courts.. all I have asked that my house is built to the Australian standards as every house should be.
If you have any questions
Please contact me on 0459043440

Office LocationNSW, Raymond Terrace
Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Kylie, We're sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your Hotondo Homes experience however, our team has been working with you to mediate your issues with the Port Stephens team. As per the ruling by Fair Trading New South Wales, there were minor defects with the property that have now been completed and signed off by Fair Trading New South Wales. The occupancy certificate can only be issued once the home has been completely finished and the final payment has been received. Whilst your home is still in construction it is illegal to issue a certificate of occupancy. Our team will continue to work with you through the remainder of your contract to ensure the home meets all requirements. Should you wish to discuss this further, please continue to work with our Customer Care team. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Painless Experience

Having been involved in the construction industry all of my life, I have come across some poorly managed builders. It was very refreshing to deal with Adam and his team at Hotondo in South Nowra. They were flexible with their approach, both from a design and a construction perspective. They accommodated my desire to carry out the external work myself and fitted in with my needs in a timely fashion. Their supervisors were very helpful and the office staff were on top of things as soon as we raised any queries. Variations were kept to a minimum and so were any defects during the maintenance period. they built a quality product for us and we would certainly use them again in the future.
Joe.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Hi Joe, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear you were so pleased with your experience with Adam and his team. Hotondo Southcoast really pride themselves on the high level of customer service they provide and it is always wonderful to hear stories like yours. Thank you again. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes