Hotshoppa Bed Frames
See the Best Beds in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hotshoppa

4.9
  • Ease of Assembly
Emma M.
Emma M.Tasmania

Fantastic buy!

I ordered the Grayson super king bed/mattress bundle. It was a pre order and it was shipped on the exact date the company said it would and arrived in the expected time frame. The quality is excellent and it feels very sturdy. The mattress also feels really comfortable. The bed was easy to put together but the mattress needs two people to put on and unroll, its so heavy!
I was very hesitant to purchase something this expensive online but I'm so glad I did. The team were really helpful and friendly and answered all my questions basically instantly!
Highly recommended Hotshoppa!

Purchased in February 2021 at Hotshoppa for $1,650.00.

Bed of my dreams!

The bed is exactly as it looks in the photo. Ordering was quick and flawless as was the delivery. Easy to assemble.
Has transformed my bedroom! Amazing quality at such a reasonable price. Highly recommend this product

Purchased in August 2020.

Best Hampton's bed available

wonderful bed. Looks 3000$. Highly recommend. We will definitely be looking to purchase again from hot shoppa. Easy simple delivery and set up. Prompt dispatch and no delays. Good work!

Purchased in August 2020.

Ewald
EwaldSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I received my bed frame with two pieces missing, and I contacted customer service and they responded promptly and advised what happened and have since sent the box with the two pieces missing, so very happy with the product and serviced received.

Purchased in May 2020.

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfection

Very polite,awesome to deal with couldn’t ask for better service from these guy very easy to deal nothing is ever a problem had beds on display and very impressed with presentation

Purchased in February 2020.

Very nice Bed purchased for my daughter

This is a very nice bed. I purchased for my daughter. It is excellent quality with a strong steel frame and the luxurious chenille fabric is very nice and textured.

Purchased in November 2019 for $899.00.

Dustin
DustinMurray Region, NSW

Great quality, quick delivery, easy

Great quality super king size bed frame, delivery was less than a week, easy to put together. Price is amazing would definitely buy through hotshopper again in the future. 5 stars

Purchased in November 2019 for $599.00.

Nirvana at Montville
Nirvana at MontvilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Perfect Bed

We purchased this bed nearly an year ago and having used it for for this long can say with confidence that this the best bed we have ever had. The bed was delivered on time as promised and was very easy to assemble. The Hampton's style design with its soft fabric and the winged bed-head have totally transformed the look and feel of our bedroom. The bed is very comfortable, strong and sturdy and does not creak at all despite our grandchildren's boisterous jumping on it! It is great value for money and highly recommended!

Other Beds

Awesome bed and value for money

Bed is exactly as described and pictured, service was friendly and delivery was very quick. Easy to assemble. Looks lovely in our bedroom and has given us lots more room. Would recommend to a friend.

Purchased in October 2019.

James
JamesAU

Lovely great bed

This bed is top quality and real value for money. Didnt regret buying it and saves me hundred of dollars.

I do recommend this company. They have top quality furnitures.

Thanks guys!

Purchased in October 2019.

HotshoppaHotshoppa

Super king bed and mattress

The bed bundle arrived the next day
And was easy to assemble no extra drilling or lack of screws.
Steel frame construction.
Very happy with the end product.
Service via FB was easy and polite.

Purchased in October 2019 for $1,400.00.

Lovely bed, great service

Easy to assemble the bed, good quality and frame. Channel fabric. Feels solid once assembled. Good value I would recommend to a friend. Very happy with the bed thanks hotshoppa.

Purchased in September 2019.

HotshoppaHotshoppa

Thanks Amy! Feel free to contact us to assist with your next order.
Kind Regards,