HotToner

HotToner (page 2 of 4)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Generic Premium Toner Cartridges for Canon LBP7200

Tried reducing my costs with generic cartridges. So many failures - absolute crap. Will not be taking this up with them as who would believe I had three failures in a row of new black cartridges in a matter of minutes!! Checking my usage records I find that the failure rate is close to 1 in 3. As a micro business this has stuffed me up. Looking at reviews they know there is a reliability problem. Obviously they are big enough not to care.
On the up side have always had prompt service. Back to genuine and refills.
So damn angry at the moment, serves me right. "If it seems to good to be true then..."

Barry1945

Barry1945Melbourne

They delivered the goods

Disappointed

DisappointedBrisbane

Arrived on time

Easy way to order but the product is cheaper at the local post office.
Can't fault the service and will probably continue to order this way.

Chris N.G.

Chris N.G.BRISBANE

Can't trust them, HotToner

This company is just untrustworthy, I was sent the wrong cartridge and was told that because I ordered the wrong one, they will replace it for 50% less. This is an unopened cartridge. Although their database search pointed me to this cartridge, they seems to ignore the fact that it was their database that made the mistake. Never again will I deal with this company "HOT TONER" just a ripoff. There are not trying to solve the problem but how much more money they can rip you off. Disappointing for a company to behave in this manner in Australia.

Steve

SteveBrisbane

PATHETIC

Disappointed

Have used Hot Toner for a number of years and never had an issue. Purchased ink jet cartridge for second printer in Oct 2016, fitted in Dec 2016 and will not work. Called for advice, asked to run head clean which I did, emailed result which showed cartridge no good. Requested replacement and offered to return faulty one - this was refused and told to run head clean again - still no good!! Disappointed with service as no previous problems.

Bad and misleading service

After ordering 2 toner cartridges in their regents park warehouse personally, i personally went and picked them up after 2 weeks, but found the items to be faulty backyard items. I paid top price what i thought would be original toner cartridges.i then waited 4 weeks for replacement of the bad items. Never got them. After a few nasty calls i then went and took my money back. They're bunch of crooks. I will put in to fair trading.

HotToner was able to supply a product that I was not able to obtain elsewhere. They were courteous , professional and very prompt. I was very impressed.

caused printer problem / replacement

I purchased the genuine HP inks for my printer.. now my printer wont recognise the inks when replaced.
after an hour of fiddling finally removed the error massage, but my printer now doesn't work

Now with an additional expense to have my printer serviced.

A total waste of money. This is my first and last purchase, that makes me a not very happy customer!!

This is terrible experience

This is first terrible shopping I never have met it. You can't change products which you ordered wrong one. I strong recommend don't buy any products from this supplier. Very bad customer service.

Bob

Bob

Generic ink for Brother MFC-J6920DW

Used generic refills for the above machine...have noticed no difference in quality when compared with Brother ink cartridges supplied with machine. Great value.

SirLes

SirLesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, so good...

I've used HotToner twice, once for a Samsung toner cartridge, and once for Epson black and colour inkjet cartridges (both compatibles). Both times delivery was fast and the products work well with no problems. Highly recommended. Oh, and the price was right!

Buyer Beware!

No sense of responsibility or accountability. Ordered and paid for toner. Arrives ok with labels clearly marked compatible printers. Doesn't work and then they have audacity to say they never claim that it was compatible with my printer .... even after sending them a photo of the label that clearly mark it is! Don't lose your money and go somewhere else. You have been warned.

inky

inkymelbourne

caused printer problem/replacement

This is my first and last purchase of compatible ink for HP inkjet. Black printed with streaky lines (able to be cleared) and blue jet is completely blocked so now I need to purchase a new printer. That makes me a not very happy customer!!

Malcolm

Malcolmmlebourne

uncaring supplier.

Not recommended. 22 days between order and receipt of goods. Wrong cartridge for my printer, 2 days to respond to a customer question and no understanding or help. Not recommended. Beware. Sharks on the pond.

many

manyRosebud

looks like intentionally deceptive.

I ordered 2 Cartridges for Canon Pixma MP 450, the Package was a excellent Copy of Canons Package, however
thats where the Quality stopped. the cartridges were scratched,battered and worne and extremely old looking,
as if they came out of a discarded Printer. My Printer kept telling me, it could not read the cartridges. Very disappointed and after reading other Peoples comments, I won't even contact them, just write it down to experience. I hope this will stop other People making the same mistake.

Desley

DesleyToowoomba

Great Service

I ordered my toner cartridges mid afternoon on Wednesday, they arrived at my door step in Toowoomba very early Thursday morning. As I had just about ran out I was most grateful of the efficient service. I will be ordering all my cartridges from you in the future. Thank you very much.

Steve

SteveScarborough

Any problem is never of their doing

I had bought toner cartridges for my Brother colour laser printer from them, and they worked OK, so I decided to buy refill toner (four colours). The print was absolute rubbish. I contacted HotToner and they responded (happy about that) but after some tooing and froing, their 'technicians' said that it was because the cartridges were worn out. They had supplied them and it was the first time that I had refilled them. They offered no compensation and have virtually wiped me. The reviews that they appear to use on their site appear to be too convenient and 'in house' as you cannot use it for any negative reviewing.
Give them a wide berth.

SarahG

SarahGSydney

Prompt Delivery. Great Prices.

We have been purchasing all our toner for our printers from HotToner for about 10 years now. It is so much cheaper than going into Officeworks. Without fail, it has arrived by courier one or two days we've ordered it, and we've never had to complain about the quality. Despite our initial concerns for our printer's health and well being, we have now purchased their generic toner for about 3 years and have never had a problem. We are very happy customers.

myopinionis

myopinionis

Fast Service

Ordered late Sunday afternoon, received in Melbourne by 9.30 am Tues morn. Very impressed with service and price. Thank you :)