House of Beauty World

House of Beauty World

Brand Manager for House of Beauty World? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2

Jayde
JaydeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

Does not answer to phone calls or emails. I have sent over 7 emails regarding my orders but nothing in return. Will never buy from here again!

Privacy Lover
Privacy LoverPerth, WA

Don't order from these guys they never do refunds

My dad ordered several bottles of aftershave from these people and it still hasn't arrived. He's contacted them on several occasions with no response. He's working with his bank and other companies to get a refund. Don't buy from these people if you don't want to lose your money.

Aimee K.
Aimee K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam. Do not order

Ordered hair colour in mid Aug 2021. It was apparently sent out a few days later, but according to the tracking link it hasn’t been pickup up from their warehouse. Have tried to get an update from them with over 12 emails to customer service as well as Facebook. Still nothing. Ordering from them is absolutely throwing your money down the drain. Stay away.

Date PurchasedAugust 2021
Sana Geadah
Sana GeadahSydney, NSW

Terrible service and customer services.

I placed an order in January 2021 (order No. 1645573 ) . We are now in September 2021 and I haven’t received the product nor the requested refund.

Been promised a full refund back in July 2021 and still waiting.

Emori
EmoriSydney, NSW

Very Good

Took a while to get to Sydney, Australia but it got here! It took around 1 month.. I read a lot of the reviews after I already bought the products and was scared that it was going to be a scam but I got everything I payed for! Clippers are Authentic! Only problem was the cord is American, but can easily fix that by getting a travel adapter.. easy fix.

sian.welsh
sian.welshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DONT BUY FROM THEM

I'm really annoyed because I bought a box of hair dye which took a while to arrive (understandably with covid), and during which they responded to me quickly to say it was still en route. HOWEVER, when it arrived and half the colours were the wrong colour (pink instead of orange), they didn't respond. I've emailed 3 times and STILL NO RESPONSE

Sandy
SandyHunter Region, NSW

What a joke! Absolute SCAM!!

Alice
AliceSydney, NSW

This is a scam, no tracking or delivery received

This is a scam. I placed an order several weeks ago, received no tracking number and followed up three times with absolutely no feedback or customer service. I feel stupid for using this website. Don’t make the same mistake. It also did not make it clear cost was in US dollars, so my card was charged a lot more than the invoice said. COMPLETE SCAM. Very disappointed should have read the other reviews before ordering. Does not seem legit at all. Waste of time and money.

Sally-Kate H.
Sally-Kate H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DODGY! Customer service is BAD!

The customer service is terrible!
Placed order 19/6. Emailed at least 5 times to cancel…. (The first email was 5mins after I placed the order). Shipping costs are ridiculous and not shown until AFTER you pay.
Not even one reply!

Find out how House of Beauty World compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Incomplete delivery and no response from cs

I ordered a facewash and moisturiser, only the moisturiser arrived. I mailed their customer service 3 seperate times 2 months ago and all 3 mails remain unanswered.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Susan
Susan

Unethical business

We purchased shaving products from HoB and are very disappointed. The postage from the US to Australia was $85 AUD for 1kg and the products were packed so poorly that the tins were crushed and the product had spilled out all over everything. Apart from the loss of product, my feedback is the same as others here: the tracking number did not work; no queries were answered; my product loss was not addressed and; they use Trust Pilot for public feedback but only reviews of 4 and 5 stars are accepted. All other rankings go through to their website and go unanswered.

Full order not delivered. Bad customer service.

I ordered hair and mousse. The order took a whole to arrive. The mousse was not delivered. My first email was acknowledged but all others ignored. My friend had the same issue after many,
many emails she recieved her refund. I do not recommend this company.

Dina
DinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

do not order

I ordered 2 Wella hair moisturising sprays for hair, I ordered from America, because they don't sell them in Australia any more, I received 2 cream moisturisers from melbourne Australia, I wish I had have read the reviews before ordering from this site. I would not have ordered and research a different product

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Andrea S.
Andrea S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed,

I bought some Haircare products and wig . Tracking number does not work I have emailed them several
Times to ask for a proper tracing number and still no response . I it’s been over 4 weeks it’s over $300AUD . I was so excited not I am not sure if I did the right thing .

Siria R.

They answered my complaint publicly and they didn’t get back to me at all

• +14Thumbnail