House of Conveyancing

See the Best Conveyancing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by House of Conveyancing

1.5
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
parminder
parminder

Still waiting to recover $4k from my property settlement it’s now 6 months.

I never seen such an unprofessional and incompetent people in my life. On my sale of property they messed with the parties and charged me for vendor’s expenses and now I am chasing it since 6 months. I have to proceed for VCAT action now. They promised me they will pay it from their pocket if vendor would not do that. Now they are now picking the phones.

Job Satisfaction

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Only look at the negative reviews for this company. They are horrendous! They are rude, incompetent, unreliable, bad communicators and nearly jeopardised the settlement of our property. I never write negative reviews, but I cannot stress this enough - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Hello Sarah,
we dont have a "sarah roe" on file - what is the property address and we can comment on how the property settlemetn was "nearly jeopardised"?

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Daisy S.House of ConveyancingSend a private message

No sorry, no emails from a "sarah roe" - please just give me the name of the street that you were transacting in?

Joan B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not use this company

CarlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unprofessional in every sense of the word!

Carla

Daisy, the property address was 9 Hereford Way, Romsey. If you checked or responded to emails you wouldn’t have to ask this question.

Ajay
Ajay

I wish if could rate lower than 1 star. Utterly pathetic...

Please avoid at all costs. I wish I could give lower than 1 Star. Highly incompetent team and absolutely ignorant to customer needs. No response to emails and phone and if you call them again you are up for an abusive response. Please avoid at all costs. I cant stress it enough.

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Avoid at all costs

If you’re looking for a competent, reliable, diligent company to represent your conveyancing needs, then AVOID “The House of Conveyancing”. I’ve been attempting to deal with them for months now and to no avail, securing a certificate of title on a property that settled in April is proving a futile endeavour. Emails go unanswered. They fail to act, represent and follow up - if your don’t want the frustration and headache of continually chasing pulp, then my advise is to void.. Find some other conveyancer who will act with some degree competence. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Daisy S.House of ConveyancingSend a private message

looking at the tracking number 60541256054093 your parcel should arrive today.

Val007
Val007Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible. Avoid at all costs

Daisy S.House of ConveyancingSend a private message

Hello, which property do you refer to, we can see where this missing funds are

Just Awful

I have had the worst experience with this company. No one answers phone, no one replies to emails. I am not sure how they go about their business but I don't want to deal with them again. The other reviews pretty much say the same story.

FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible, Disorganized, nonprofessional, Horrible service

Frank

Anyone used the House of Conveyancing for settlement before, better check your settlement calculation. They may overcharge your money and over transfer money to vendor. Log a case to Consumer Affair and VACT to keep your right.

Disappointed
Disappointed

Horrible

Completely unprofessional and manipulative. Do yourself a favour and do not go with these clowns. They are impolite, rude and display absolutely zero customer service. They are completely an utterly incompetent.

Daisy S.House of ConveyancingSend a private message

Please confirm which property this is about? we will give you a break down of what happened.

Harry
HarryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience in getting my settlement done with House of Conveyancing

Daisy S.House of ConveyancingSend a private message

Please confirm which property this is about? we will give you a break down of what happened with date/time. Its easy enough to post without any actual facts.

Great service !

As first time house buyer with a little knowledge of conveyancing, i started first time with house of conveyancing. they handled everything in timely manner and in ending the result was quite good for me . I ended this deal in a competitive price. their service and customer handling was really very good. we are extremely happy with the service of house of conveyancing . Great work Thanks

Dee See
Dee SeeMelbourne

Doesn't even deserve 1 star

[name removed] and [name removed] are so incompetent one wonders how they stay in business. 7 months after I purchased my house, I discover to my horror that the house was not put in my name. How could this happen? They don't answer their phones, barely respond to emails saying that they will get back but never do. My only recourse of action was to take legal action for them to finish what they were legally obliged to complete in the first place. Absolutely disgusted. Stay away from these fools.

C.A.
C.A.Melbourne

Unprofessional, disorganised, mistake ridden

Arjen
Arjenrosanna

Great Service - Will Use Again

I couldn’t be happier with the service, support and guidance I received from the team at House of Conveyancing. The team was contactable by both phone and email, were prompt to answer questions and conducted the entire conveyancing in a professional manner. Should I strike lotto and purchase more properties in the future, House of Conveyancingbe my go to conveyancer. Great job team. And thank you for handling everything smoothly.

November 1st 2017 Update: Great Service

I have used these conveyancers and they were very professional. Will use again. Do Highly Recommend. I bought my house in werribee using their service and they were always available via telephone and in their office.