Hovex Permethrin Ant Killer

Hovex Permethrin Ant Killer

3.6

So far so good !!!

First time I've tried this !!!! After clearing back of work top, of foods , utensils etc (using gloves) I sprinkled some on trail , left a while and all dead. We are going to use in roof as prob safer, so far so good. Not sure long term ..... watch this space !!!!!!!

What am I doing wrong?

We have tried to rid our kitchen of ants with Hovex powder on a number of occasions. The ants seem to ignore it & go on their way. Previously the ants have dissapeared after about 4 / 5 days but we cannot be sure that was because of the powder. Any comments?

Bert Fallon

Bert FallonAdelaide, South Australia

getting rid of ants and millipedes

This is a very very good products for ridding the ants from anywhere in your yard, but you must find nest.Also I find the product brilliant for killing millipedes have killed thousands, just place it across where they crawl will not make it to the other side, kills within seconds.

Pest Control Products

Find out how Hovex Permethrin Ant Killer compares to other Pest Control Products

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

modog

modog

Perfect to get rid of ants

I sprinkled the Hovex powder in my roof to stop ants as they were crawling up the wall and through a small gap into the ceiling. About a week later and they were pretty much all gone. I have also found it really good when sprinkling on the floor just outside the door leading to the garden. When there are nests outside and you are not sure of the weather (raining, etc.) use the Hovex granules, as it works really well outside, dry or even in the rain as the poison spreads further in the rain. The powder worked perfectly for me so I guess you just have to use it in the right conditions.

brian

brian

Not that good

I bought the hovex fleas and ants control powder from bunnings warehouse in north wollongong nsw as trying to get rid of fleas though it just didn't work and was feeling sick due to sprinkling the hovex powder by pascoes / I can't comment on the getting rid of ants though it didn't seem to work on fleas so I give the hovex fleas and ants control powder 1 thumb down for fleas control

Ants in my lawn

I have many types of ants nesting in my lawn. (the lawn goes brown around the nests, and dies) This is not normal to have ants in these large numbers. I did buy Hovex I litre concentrate (around $60.00). I have applied as per directions. New ant nests (or perhaps the old ones) re-appear daily. I spray them again (with Hovex) next day they are back again. This has happened over 7 days. (one evening there was heavy rain) What am I doing wrong? What is the life cycle of ants? Am I just actually feeding them? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Bert J
    Bert J

Ant Bates

I used to use the ant bates all the time and I could get them at Woolies but not even at
    Bunnings any more, they were the only thing that would work for those tiny little ants in
    Townsville before it would rain. They drive us mad. Where can we get them now?

notcold1

notcold1AU

A ok option

We had a massive problem with ants this summer no matter what i did i just could not get rid of them. I did buy this and to be honest it didn't really work that well. Our problem was that the ants where in the kitchen so it was hard to figure out where they where coming in from and also it was hard to keep the powder away from food sources. I also had some issues with the powder getting trodden in through the house and in to the carpets. Didn't really work for us but i think that was due to our problem area and situation. Available in all major supermarkets.

Pest Control Products