Hoyts

Hoyts

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hoyts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

nissacow
nissacowSydney, NSW

Government level INCOMPETENCE

In attempting to call re the transfer of NSW Discover vouchers to evouchers autobot said at 450pm Friday I had called outta hours.
Emailed them on Contact us and got no answer beyond call them before they close at 6PM?
Attempted to call Broadway cinema, to be redirected by autobot to leave message - message box full - back to dialtone - bot advised "message cannot be left, goodbye" WTH!
THEIR LOSS - off to Dendy with the free popcorn ❤️

Alange
AlangeFar North Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

Will never recommend this business to anyone. Terrible customer service. Does not care about it's customers and only cares about making money. Do not waste your money on this greedy business.

Uniform for employees

My daughter has been working park time for Hoyts cinema for over 3 months but she didn’t receive any uniform. I bought for her 2 pairs because she said she will work 2 days a week. But later they asked her to work 3 days a week. We got a problem. I am working too. My daughter in year 12 now. I couldn’t washing every day. I hope the manager should consider about this matter

Eyecontactwearer
EyecontactwearerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

YOU CANNOT BOOK ONLINE

Terrible website and no better than village. We tried every way to pay online and it just cant be done on their website. its crazy. try to call and book it rings out.

Hoyts Warringah Mall

Aweful customer service from the teenage attendants at Hoyts warringah mall this evening. Belligerent, unreasonable and provocative conduct. I won’t be returning and hope they review their approach to patrons

Mashala
Mashala

A place to avoid!

Cheesed off 2
Cheesed off 2Perth, WA

Be careful what you touch.

I have been a frequent visitor to the cinema at Booragoon over the years but on Wednesday I went to my seat while the lights were still on; OMG it was filthy, so filthy I would have left if I wasn't with a friend who'd driven a long way to be there.
There was carpet hanging off one of the steps causing a potential trip hazard, and the arms of the seats were so thick with grime they were sticky. I kept my arms off the the whole time.

The whole place needs renovating, it's a petrie dish of germs. There is no way they can perform a Covid clean in that environment - disgusting!

Trying to contact to change an email address.

The worst website every the help on
This website is very limited and will not allow me to even send a help request I have put the incorrect email address for the e voucher to be emailed and just want to either cancel or rectify the email address. Tried calling also for help no one would pick up. Worst customer service will never have anything to do with Hoyt again once I have been able to resolve me issue.

Discgusted Hoyts are discriminating against people for medical reasons

Despite what the media and govt may tell you Hoyts, discriminating against someone for race, religion and YES FOR MEDICAL REASONS is highly illegal. Disgusted a company as large as yours doesn't have the guts to stand up for basic human rights. My medical status is none of your business. See in you court while I spend my money elsewhere.

Kylie K
Kylie KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hoyts online customer service is terrible.

Jal
JalPerth, WA

online booking is crap..

Didn't let us book the back row seats and only shows the front line seats available when in reality the whole cinema was almost empty.
That made us watch the movie inconveniently while watching all the empty seats behind us.

TJW
TJW

would you accept this treatment from Hoyts?

Hoyts will not offer a valid extension to vouchers expired during covid lockdowns & restrictions. Poor customer service especially since Village Cinemas offering extensions. Will not be buying Hoyts vouchers again

matt2good84
matt2good84

Cold and slow...

The popcorn is cold, even when I waited for a fresh batch, and the line for paying for snacks are so slow I missed the first 10mins of movie though I arrived 15mins early.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible food, overpriced cold and made us sick

Eat before or after, don’t bother with their menu, cold food, something wasn’t right.. made us both sick! Comfy seat, ok service, but do not order food.. maccas is safer

MrEs
MrEsMelbourne

Where did half my popcorn go?

Didn't realise I came to watch "honey I shrunk the popcorn". Popcorn was one of the main reasons to come to the cinemas, the "large" was tiny! Might as well keep the kids home and watch Netflix...