Hoyts

Hoyts

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hoyts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Love Hoyts

I and my family have been going to Hoyts for a very long time and no one has ever said it was bad expensive the seats are very comfy, the customer service is great and my kids just love it I have honestly nothing bad to say

Tori C.
Tori C.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Got great service from Hoyts when we had to cancel because of covid. They helped organise credits and were very understanding. I know the prices are getting up there but we still enjoy going to Hoyts

Dilay
DilayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service is amazing!

So I came with a group of my friends and we weren’t the most quiet bunch. Honestly, Caitlin from hoyts hp is a great worker, honestly an absolute mad lad.

Bal D
Bal DSydney, NSW

Hoyts LUX showing how movie experiences should be done

Services

Find out how Hoyts compares to other Services

simonjodie
simonjodieAU

Excellent experience all round!

Hoyts Belconnen helped us out with confusion about the expiry dates on some movie vouchers we were trying to use. Leo, the manager, could not have been nicer and our family enjoyed a wonderful movie experience in complete comfort in the Xtreme Screen cinema. The seats, the sound and the screen are amazing! Can’t wait to see our next movie there. Thanks Hoyts!

Lu R
Lu RSydney

Hoyts Lux Broadway

Just finished watching Bohemian Rhapsody and we were delighted with the service and the quality of food offered. Too much to eat so we brought it home. A wonderful experience.Will go again.

TrentApK
TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favourite

I have been to around 4 different hoyts locations and they are yet to disappoint. The atmosphere is very relaxed and not rushed unlike village cinemas and the theatre is always clean. As I am a member of both hoyts and village I sore the same movie twice for free. Believe it or not the was a huge range in difference in the screen experience. Village had less colour and slightly blurred compared to hoyts which was much crisper.

Robert
Robert

Great Forward thinking foe Seniors

I received an email from Hoyts letting people know that Murder on The Orient Express was on a Redcliffe for $8 with a light morning tea. I go a group together and we went to the movie. As advertised $8 and morning tea. Amazing comfortable chairs a cuppa, and biscuit, felt like we were in Gold Class elsewhere. Yeah, to Hoyts for thinking about Seniors. We appreciate the thought that went into that morning. We’ll be back for another morning tea and movie again. Mind you we will come other times as well.
Good work Hoyts. ❤️

Billy
Billy

My favorite cinema

I really don’t know why rate of this cinema is so low. Hoyts is my favorite cinema. I have silver rewards membership we can get really cheap prices for some of the movies every week.

Services

Find out how Hoyts compares to other Services

ALISON
ALISONRichmond-Tweed, NSW

great time out

our local hoyts is great to go to for movies, coffee and snacks as well as the relaxation that it offers thanks tweed hoyts I go whenever there is a movie that I want to watch