HP ENVY 15

HP ENVY 15

MPN: HP-1AC52PA
See the Best Laptops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HP

2.8
  • Portability
  • Display Quality
Lulu
LuluSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not work after 4 weeks

I purchased this with the express reason to take on a road trip so I could work while away. One morning I tried to start computer and it wouldn't work. I took it to Harvey Norman Cairns (not where I purchased it but excellent service from them) Ended up being refunded. HP were quite good with offering refund/exchange after negotiation but it let me down when I needed it most.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,400.

Rusty
RustySouthwest, VIC

Great Laptop - Surprising features

New HP Envy has performed very well. Easy set up, super fast and responsive.
Screen display is bright and vibrant.
Touch screen and tablet mode work better than expected.
Makes the most of Windows 10 functionality.
Looking to purchase the HP digital pen to test the note taking and drawing apps.

snrmick
snrmickMelbourne

my first laptop so hard to compare with other current options

Joe
JoeMelbourne

Can't complain Good purchase

Had the laptop for over a year now , still fast and reliable , Does everything it needs to and more like touch screen and so on , only downside is the camera is just a stranded pc cam , the sound system in it rocks , never had any real issues , battery still lasts me hours , great all rounder laptop, i game, do my work on it , watch movies ect not a issue , would recommend ,

Laptops

Find out how HP ENVY 15 compares to other Laptops

Rubbish don't buy.

Within 7 months the rubber feet fell off. The left hinge attachment broke with ordinary use and split screen open. Some pixels are just white dots and others are discoloured. It keeps crashing at random times. The tablet mode often freezes. HP will not fix under warranty claiming it was misused. So untrue!

April T
April T

Cant complain, does every we need to it! good all round

Had this for a month now. Never had any issues with it being too slow. Spec on mine are
HP Envy 15 AS012TU 15.6" FHD IPS Intel Core i5 1TB 8GB HDMI Windows 10 Laptop
Used in office graphics work and logging in remotely to work off the server. Have never had any issues so far.
Quick and responsive. Not sure what all the negative fuss is about.

Michael
MichaelRutherglen

Fast and reliable

I have been using this device for a month now. It is fast. I've been using it for 3d design and the big screen is very useful. The touch screen is responsive however i don't use it much. The down side of using the touch screen is that it can make the screen bounce which worries me. A hand to steady it works but it does make me worry about the hinge. Also the touch pad seems clunky as in it kind of rattles when tapping it. I generally use a mouse for design anyway so this doesn't concern me. The full size keyboard is another big plus for me along with the multiple usb ports, a usb c port and hdmi out. I love it. I gave 4 stars due to my concerns above but am still very happy with my purchase.

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Grace
Grace

Worst computer ever

Bought this laptop around 18 months ago, since then it has caused me nothing but problems. I've had it sent to Melbourne twice and to multiple computer stores locally and every single time I get it back, it gets worse.
Meant to be great for games but freezes and crashes constantly. Meant to have great sound but everytime I play music or watch a movie it lags and makes a terrible sound. Slow, unresponsive, horrible computer. Very regretful buy.

Buu
BuuAU

Horrifically slow, freezes and screeches constantly

Horrible laptop. I brought this thing at Harvey Norman 2 years ago after being convinced of its performance and power. I am sure now he had to have been having a laugh. It always screeches and then freezes, at least once in 24hrs. I have lost countless important work due to this as the only way to stop it is holding the power button and praying it turns off.
It is also the slowest laptop I have ever had upon start up and general function, which has never changed after resetting/upgrading.
As I said before, I bought this junk 2 years ago (for $1500) and still seething about it. It is now my back up computer and have been using my partners Old Dell laptop which is over 9 years old now, and literally twice as fast.
DO NOT BUY.

Laptops

Find out how HP ENVY 15 compares to other Laptops

The worst laptop I have ever used

The touchpad is useless. I hate it. AWFUL.
"left click" only works if I click in the far left bottom corner.
"Tap to click" is super-sensitive and works whenever a butterfly farts in Africa.

Impossible to use. I have to buy a separate mouse. not happy at all Jan. not happy

Gamer Man