HP Notebook 15s-fq1055tu

HP Notebook 15s-fq1055tu

See the Best Laptops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HP

3.5
    goldcoastlady
    goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best laptop and is worth the extra money

Compared to my Acer this is far superior. Purchased it from Harvey Norman for $200 off the RRP Price. Did the required latest 2004 Updates but the laptop graphics, sound and performance was under par. I went onto HP support and downloaded the latest drivers including BIOS latest update. Laptop now performs perfectly and is very responsive. HP are the best for a reason and is perfect for me as I work to perfection

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $1,399.

• Incentivised Review No
    Liz
    LizSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great laptop - love absolutely everything about it except for sound of typing on keyboard

I purchased this notebook about 2 weeks ago. It's great, super quick, quiet and the screen size and weight is perfect. The only thing I dislike is the keyboard sounds cheap. It is quiet noisy (typing noise, not the actual computer) compared to other keyboards that I currently use, including another notebook. I still would have purchased had I known, but if I could change one thing about it, that would definitely be it.

Purchased in .