HP Officejet Pro 8740

HP Officejet Pro 8740

See the Best Printers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gaz

GazTownsville

Good quality home and small office printer

For a 62yo with a limited ability in IT the setup was relatively easy in wifi mode. Print quality is good and the control panel on the printer is easy to use and understand. It is still early days but it is the easiest setup and operation that I have ever had with printers and I have owned different brands since the early 1990's. The price was very competitive although I know,as with all printers, the money is in the inks.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Shasha

ShashaStockton NSW

Great Printer for Small Home Office

I bought this printer as a recommendation by the sales person at the store. It’s easy to operate and I love the fact that I can print directly from my iPhone and laptop and it also has it’s own email address so you can send documents via email. Full colour ink cartridges last approximately 2000 pages. It fits perfectly on top of the filing cabinet. All in all it’s worth the price which was surprisingly low. It has many other features like USB capability which I haven’t used yet but I will as I like to use all the features. A great buy that I know I will get good use out of for my small business home office needs.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Madmaxi

MadmaxiSydney

Advanced home office All in One

Installation a bit complicated, once finished, it satisfies all my needs. Far better than all the under $200 cheap all in one on the market. The print head can be removed and cleaned easily. I have purchased some HP ink refill kit and will test refill later on. Overall, it is a trouble free high end home office all in One, need a bit knowledge setting up drivers and software.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Display Name

Display NameBrisbane

Excellent home office printer

I already had a HP Officejet Pro 8600 at home, and when i set up my business I went looking for the same or similar product. I got the 8740 at Officeworks on special. It has two trays, automatic feeder for scanning and prints fast and in good quality. Plus with a network port, you just plug it into your WAP/Router/Modem with a network cable and the network picks it up without missing a beat.

The 951 ink cartridges last a long time as well.

Date PurchasedOct 2017