HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 All-In-One

HP OfficeJet Pro 9020 All-In-One

MPN: 1MR73D
See the Best Printers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HP

1.0
  • Ink Cartridge Longevity
  • Reliability
  • Printing Speed
cmbg
cmbgFar North Queensland, QLD

The most unreliable technology I've every owned

This is the worst printer EVER! Takes extended periods to turn off and on again (which you need to do often as the first tep in problem solving). Often fails to connect with PC, despite utilising both USB and Wi-Fi connections. Don't even consider it.

Purchased in for $329.

Kirk
KirkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worked reasonably well, pity about the longevity.

The printer and scanning capability worked okay. I found the ADF pulled through multiple pages at a time far too often. My biggest issue with this printer though was longevity. I got a "Printer Carriage Cannot Move" error which is unfixable. This was an expensive printer, aimed at small business use, it got very light domestic usage for us over the 2 years we have owned it, and now it's unusable. Definitely don't spend your money on this.

Purchased in at Officeworks Physical store for $299.

KV DisgruntledKangaroo Valley

Simply appalling on all counts!

I have previously owned two similar varieties of HP Office Jet Pros. The previous two were bullet proof and reliable. After barely two weeks the 9020 deserves nothing but a bullet! My HP 8500 still works after what must be close to a decade, whilst the 8610 ran reliably for a huge amount of work for close to 7 years!
The 9020 is far from a "plastic fantastic" with patchy wifi connectivity and frequent paper jams. It is simply appalling! Whilst I'm at it availability of inks in multi packages at Officeworks remains non existent for this model, and the HP loyalty program is non-existent in Oz.

Purchased in at Officeworks Physical store for $299.