HP Pavilion x360

HP Pavilion x360 (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 1PL93PA and Z6Y63PA

2.4

Paul

PaulSurfers Paradise

No Problems Here

Ive had my pc for over a year now and has never missed a beat , I love the way it can become a tablet also as it has touchscreen , It has a nice screen and more memory than I will ever use , It is also quite fast and still is as good as the day I bought it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
ajuferov

ajuferovGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Okay, SO FAR, but not great for that price

I wanted to buy ASUS but they did not have ASUS in a shop, so I listen shop assistant, who I knew for 1 year and he recommended to buy HP..I can say HP is OK ,- Good RAM and memory, pretty fast, but getting hot sometimes and fan is pretty noisy. Also not cheap, still working good. I think HP is no bad, just price has to be lower.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Noisy, often hangs, horrible service

It is a new machine I have bought. From the beginning I have had nothing but troubles with it. It hangs. Occasionally it freezes, and the worse is the noise from the fan. And when the fan is on you simply can't use the machine for anything that requires the microphone. The noise will totally overwhelm the listener.

Dealing with HP support I end up speaking with one incompetent person after the other. The most common reply is "restore the machine to factory setting" I have used HP in other countries. But never again in Australia

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Laptops

Find out how HP Pavilion x360 compares to other Laptops

ridgeau

ridgeauOrange

Absolute Rubbish for a HP

I purchased 2 of these Notebooks for the Kids to help in School.
They are absolute Rubbish, one has been back and forward to Hp for repair and the other is also playing up.
Very slow to connect to anything, very slow to open browsers, one unit the screen keeps popping out of its frame when you rotate it.
I am within the I.T industry and would never be able to recommend these.
This all happens before you put any programs of your own on it!
I am very disappointed with these if it had been one I would of assumed I received a faulty Unit, But two of them the same.
Hp does not really want to know about the problem every time you ring they want to do a restore of the system.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Amity

AmityPerth

Disappointing

I currently have a HP laptop and was looking for something smaller and lighter to travel with as I fly quite regularly for work and wanted to be able to use it as a tablet for movies on the plane too. It is very slow and has an inbuilt battery so if it loses charge, it can only be replaced by someone taking it apart. Will be going to find a Microsoft surface instead

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Mojo

Mojocrookwell

Problems & solutions

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Dankmemes

DankmemesOrange

Good laptop for light work

This laptop seems to be targeted at maybe the college students or light work. It’s pretty portable and can do very little word processing. I use this for web browsing and for movies as the screen can go 360 degrees (as the name suggests) and can run light games such as team fortress and medium high settings at 60 FPS. So this is an ok laptop.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cameron Lister

Cameron ListerNewcastle

Good for the price, but has some small problems

When I was looking for a laptop, I was looking for something small and powerful for a reasonable price, this laptop is all of those however, I've had some small problems. I've had problems with the shift button not working and a few blue screens but overall good, 4/5 stars.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Too much bloat ware, good for playing but no good for work

In the newest HP pavillion the keyboard is offset to the left but touch pad is centre. Result, you are constantly hovering over/ brushing touchpad when typing (properly touch typing that is, not just two finger while looking at keyboard) = poor or business functionality, scripting, blogging or any kind of fast work involving typing. Then you have to disable touch pad and get an accessory - USB mouse. HP Pav = fail on the keyboard/ touch pad layout.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Good for home & travel

ND11

ND11Sydney

Slow

It's fairly heavy for it's compact size. The touch screen quality is surprisingly good. It does take a while to load up, but is quite responsive when it does. When it's installing or updating software, don't bother waiting - it takes a good 30+ minutes. The speakers are the hyped feature but fail to deliver the sound quality one would expect.

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Top quality

Amaliee g.

Amaliee g.asked

I took off my arrow keys because the page was flying down and up and now the hinges and so difficult to put back together, can somebody guide me to put them back together.

Jules

Julesasked

could someone recommend a good laptop computer with a 64 bit, 13 to 14 inch screen and no more than $1,500.00. Not an Apple. Needs to be Android, with windows (probably will have to be windows 10, which i don't really want, I prefer 7, but needs must!!) But would appreciate any suggestions, please. All the best to you all and have a great Xmas and New Year. Cheers. Jules

Willem D.

Willem D.asked

i have just had the laptop for under a year and the screen has cracked is that normal for for hp laptop screens to crack ? as there was no impact at all on the laptop, and i was just quoted $530 for the repairs ?

Get an answer from our members and HP representatives