HSBC Everyday Global

HSBC Everyday Global

See the Best Transaction Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HSBC? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
  • Ease of Application
  • Rates and Fees
Ohifriend
OhifriendSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best purely for Apple Pay type transactions, otherwise nothing else

At the time of review, this HSBC debit card is the best I’ve found for “physical” transactions, specifically for the 2% Cashback on Apple Pay (and PayPass etc). For anything else, this is a waste of time and you’re better off sticking with anything popular that offers no fees, no international fees, better spend tracking, etc. such as ING.

Ease of Application
Rates and Fees
goodone007
goodone007Sydney, NSW

Good 2% rebate

Opened the account 2 months ago. Waiting for my $100 bonus payment as I have deposited 2000 each month. So far, have got the 2% rebate on most of my purchases except for Coles and Metro Petrol because these merchants classified my Tap and Go purchases as EFTPOS rather than Visa PayWave. Called the service center at 9:30pm and got a good response explaining the situation. Although it’s frustrating that Coles purchases can’t earn me 2% rebate, I’m happy with the service so far.

Sammity
SammityHunter Region, NSW

Easy to open with great features

I am so surprised by many of these reviews. I opened my account very quickly online, with no need for attorneys as someone else apparently did. Online banking was simple to set up, definitely not harder than giving birth as another said. I have rung a few times and never had the long wait times of another reviewer.

The cashback on purchases is super, and it is an account I recommend highly.

DavidH9000
DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

The card is brilliant for overseas transactions, great for local ones and amazing if there is a problem.

Transaction Accounts