Huawei Mate 10 Pro

MPN: KHHM10PD128BLU

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Hardware held back by a poor OS

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,100.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

ChrisvB

ChrisvBPerth, WA

Great features, except have issues with being heard on voice calls.

Great phone as far as camera, display and ease of use.
Not happy with my the sound. Found a couple of forums that people cannot hear you on voice calls. Still hoping to sort it out with Kogan.
Sometimes I have to call a person multiple times so they can hear me. Imagine how annoyed it makes that person not to mention me.

Purchased in June 2018 at Kogan.com for $900.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software
Emilia W

Emilia WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this phone!

Camera is just amazing!!! I had different phones before but this one is the best. Camera quality - 5 stars, battery - 5 stars. It never froze! And it used to happen to my previous phones very often. I cannot imagine changing it for any apple or pear :) :)

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Nothappy

NothappyQueensland

Best phone

Best phone I have had in a long time. Have been through endless iPhones and numerous Samsung's. This has the best qualities of both phones, minus the poor qualities. Its camera has great clarity. Processing speed is super quick. At time of purchase it was about half the price of the new iPhone also.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Mark

Mark

Amazing phone, lasts all day with heavy use.

This phone is amazing. It runs smoothly and has a very long battery life. The display is crisp and can be seen clearly in direct sunlight. It also came with a screen protector already on and a simple clear case. The only thing I don't like is the additional Huawei bloatware.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Review collected in partnership with Huawei

Daniel

DanielSydney

Great phone

This is the first time using a Huawei phone and I am deeply impressed. The camera quality feels better than the iphones. The phone so far has been quick and reliable. Accidentally dropped it a few times and it still performs greatly.Battery should also last around two days with moderate usage.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Shim

ShimMELBOURNE

Great mobile companion

I've been using my Huawei Mate 10 Pro for nearly 8 months now and I couldn't be happier. The screen size means that I can read documents, view charts, schedules, and other professional related documentation. I often use the camera to take snapshots of whiteboard conversations, so I can keep track of conversations I have and am able to transcribe these into minutes of meetings at a later stage. The phone is fast, responsive, clear and has sufficient capacity to handle today's applications at ease. I often have quite a few applications open at any one time and this does not trouble the phone at all.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

ccifbonjovi

ccifbonjoviBENTLEIGH EAST

Great value for the money

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

This is perfect!!!

It is made in china, Im chinese, so it is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good

Date PurchasedJan 1998
AM24

AM24Perth, WA

Old firmware making a good phone bad.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Richiebel06

Richiebel06Gold coast

Perfect

Got this phone just before Xmas 2017. By far the best phone out there. From the onboard 128gb rom and 6gb ram to the dual cameras on the back and a pretty trendy selfie camera as well. The actual phone itself is very quick and a wicked blue finish and a clear gel case out of the box

Daza

DazaBrisbane

Software bugs plague this phone

There are issues with bluetooth compatablility with hands-free devices including motorbike helmet hands free devices. Contacted Huawei and they now of the issues and have no plans to fix them. I ride a motorbike for work and need the bluetooth headset to pair to my phone. Huawei had no answers and would not refund or swap my phone. They told me to go to my carrier who is Optus and they said contact Huawei. Funny how they both try to pass the buck.

Karrar

KarrarSydney

The best android phone I have ever used

The main and important part is Battery. Yes even with heavy usage the battery will last one whole day. With normal usage easy can get you out two days of power. The supercharging is incredibly fast. 0 to 60% in about 15 minutes. Camera is good too.
Video stability isn't great.
Yes its fast, and dont lag I have been using this phone for the last 5 months without reseting to factory settings still feels like new out of the box.
Fingerp4int reader is snappy fast.
Now the Cons.
No headphone jack. Really sucks. Even they should have included wireless charging at least.
Video stability is not good.

Overall my best phone. Used to be Samsung fan since 2012. Not anymore.

Anon

Anon

Great phone for the price

The phone has performed suprisingly well for the price I paid and I'm very happy with it. The camera specs are amazing for the cost, and it runs pretty fast. I was annoyed that it's supposed to be dual sim but actually if the have an SD to expand the memory then you can only actually fit one SIM.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
h.s

h.sQueensland, Australia

Almost as good (cool) as an iPhone x, half the price

Date PurchasedNov 2017
FusionOz

FusionOzAU

Nothing is perfect, but this is probably as good as we'll get.

A sleek, colourful handset greets you of the box. You take it in your hand. It feels right. Powering it on, the energy flows around you as it speedily enters Android and allows you experience a new way to use Android. Speed is the order of the day, as the phone is constantly zipping along no matter what you throw at it or how many apps you have open.

The AI isn't great--it apparently learns along with you, but takes forever to start learning. The camera is very ncie, but could do with more zoom. Minor quibbles.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

NiL C

NiL CAU

Very quick charge and easy to use. Nice phone

Only took 20 mins to charge nearly half the battery. Super quick charge and easy to use. Nice phone, I ordered online and get 20% off, worth the money. Waterproof as well can go swim with it now. Better than Iphone I believe. Never worry the batter now. Nice

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Saile27

Saile27AU

Good phone bad software

Huawei mate 10, the stock app like email and message are deadset useless, seriously huawei you cannot insert document or image from any cloud app to attach to email or message.
slow at times.
Dual sim and signal and reception are excellent
Camera is excellent
Until huawei brings message and email app to match other phones, still awhile to go.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Mr MD

Mr MDPerth, WA

Fabulous

Amazing phone.
My wife got s8 and I got Huawei mate 10 pro about 5 month apart.
I must say I regret it why didn't get her this phone as well.
If you're planning to buy this phone, you are in a right track.
The only think I can think of this phone is there is no sd card extension option.
How ever its still better than Samsung with 64g internal memory available in Australia which doesn't matter how much sd card you add, after a couple of android updates your phone will be useless.

moifa

moifa

Awesome looking phone with great camera features! iPhone X killer.