Huawei Nova 3E

Huawei Nova 3E (2018) (page 2 of 2)

3.8

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
not happy

not happyHobart

So close to perfect

This phone is amazing screen size if large and bright fast and afficient charges really quickly and holds charge all day has masize 64gb I have all my favorite game on it so has face recognition security best phone I have owned can hold heaps of pictures and videos never crashes I love it

LEMMY

LEMMY

Love the phone

I have always used Huawei phones because they are cheap and seem to last. This is the most expensive one I've purchased and so far I'm pretty happy with it. Battery lasts well, screen is large and clear, it's fast too. The only bad things all the nonsense Huawei Apps that are pre installed - I have no idea what they are and all require you to sign up. Also the C-type charging cable - although it is an improvement, now I have many older style charging cables that are not compatible. I have noticed that when using wifi, the signal is not as strong as my old phone. I have downloaded a wifi booster app which seems to help.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Kerrus

KerrusVICTORIA PARK

Fantastic phone for price

Due to unforseen circumstances my beautiful Samsung S5 was no longer able to be used. The Huawei Nova 3e was recommended by my IT man. What a lovely phone. It has so many similar features but with double capacity and other new features my S5 did not have. So very happy and for an amazing price of $339.00. Loving it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Mobile Phones

Find out how Huawei Nova 3E compares to other Mobile Phones

Chook55

Chook55Adelaide

Best phone I've owned.

Bought from Office Works for $320. 64Gb Ram. Octacore. Works very well. Battery is very long lasting. WiFi to Mobile Data switches efficiently and relatively easy to configure. Has some nice inbuilt features such as face down to go silent. If only one could remove the inbuilt Huawei apps. Protective clear vinyl shroud was a nice addition.

MICK

MICKCentral Coast NSW

Best Phone Yet

Bought this phone at Harvey Norman for $399.
Its is the best phone I've had. Camera is amazing with dual lens. HUGE MEMORY double of other brands at this price point.
For tasks and internet. OMG ! Has a Octacore processor and is incredibly fast.
Just a fantastic phone a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Shawn

ShawnMelbourne

Cheap but functional

Thought maybe I will buy an iphone X to replace my old one. Struggled and turned to this phone in the end. This phone is really worthy. Nice shape, huge screen, and awesome camera. while its price is almost 1/4 of the newest apple model, it can do almost everything that an apple phone can do.

DJBEAZT

DJBEAZTPerth, WA

Great mobile for a good price

Luther

LutherLAKE MANCHESTER

This mobile phone is worth all of us to own.

Performance: Good. Handles day-to-day tasks well, but can get a little sluggish with games.
Battery: About a day and a half.
Screen: Sharp and bright. No complaints, other than maybe the notch, but that comes down to taste.
Camera: Fine for the price. You can get good results, but the Nova 3e struggles with challenging lighting.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Pearl C

Pearl CAU

Very good

I was samsung user for a long time. No more! This phone is awesome. It is very easy to use. Charge super quick. Awesome find. I got this from Bing Lee. I wish I find this product before. Huawei is the best. I would recommend this to anyone. No more expensive phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Mobile Phones

Find out how Huawei Nova 3E compares to other Mobile Phones

Ms. West Aussie

Ms. West AussieAustralia

Okay.(but maybe not for poor sighted; or notification LED light dependant)

Good features.(eg, fingerprint ID, ultra snap shot from locked screen, fm radio, delete album folder, and cancel text send option) Camera seems good so far. Disappointment/CONS: tiny pin hole green "notification" LED light(barely visible, defeating the pupose); as well as v small font/icons on top status bar(non-adjustable); 2. no full user guide pre-installed on phone or made available online.(turns out, you have to download user guide for the P20 lite).3. No standard or Huawei basic keyboard options, only a 3rd party (undesired)Swiftkey keyboard. (had to do some research; installed(free and secure) Hackers keyboard, and use as default. Miss: LG's s double tap to wake screen. Like: case included.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

mike

mikeasked

has anyone had issues with the camera shutting down after taking photo then no photo recorded in gallery?

Shirley b

Shirley basked

Does nova 3e have an indicator light.

Anon
Anon

Yes, there is an indicator light that lights up when charging, when a call has been missed, when a text message has come in (and not read yet) and I think when I have a calendar reminder. There may be other indications that I can't remember or haven't noticed.

Dini

Diniasked

I need my incoming calls to ring loner before going to voicemail what should I do

Kate
Kate

Sorry - I am not sure. I have had a look through my settings and can't see where you could change the timing for your incoming calls. Perhaps post a message on the Huawei site?

lerchie
lerchie

you have to go to your provider ie optus i had the same problem

Get an answer from our members and Huawei representatives