Huawei Nova 3E

Huawei Nova 3E (page 2 of 2)

DJBEAZT

DJBEAZTPerth, WA

Great mobile for a good price

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Luther

LutherLAKE MANCHESTER

This mobile phone is worth all of us to own.

Performance: Good. Handles day-to-day tasks well, but can get a little sluggish with games.
Battery: About a day and a half.
Screen: Sharp and bright. No complaints, other than maybe the notch, but that comes down to taste.
Camera: Fine for the price. You can get good results, but the Nova 3e struggles with challenging lighting.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Pearl C

Pearl CAU

Very good

I was samsung user for a long time. No more! This phone is awesome. It is very easy to use. Charge super quick. Awesome find. I got this from Bing Lee. I wish I find this product before. Huawei is the best. I would recommend this to anyone. No more expensive phone.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Ms. West Aussie

Ms. West AussieAustralia

Okay.(but maybe not for poor sighted; or notification LED light dependant)

Good features.(eg, fingerprint ID, ultra snap shot from locked screen, fm radio, delete album folder, and cancel text send option) Camera seems good so far. Disappointment/CONS: tiny pin hole green "notification" LED light(barely visible, defeating the pupose); as well as v small font/icons on top status bar(non-adjustable); 2. no full user guide pre-installed on phone or made available online.(turns out, you have to download user guide for the P20 lite).3. No standard or Huawei basic keyboard options, only a 3rd party (undesired)Swiftkey keyboard. (had to do some research; installed(free and secure) Hackers keyboard, and use as default. Miss: LG's s double tap to wake screen. Like: case included.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

mike

mikeasked

has anyone had issues with the camera shutting down after taking photo then no photo recorded in gallery?

Shirley b

Shirley basked

Does nova 3e have an indicator light.

Anon
Anon

Yes, there is an indicator light that lights up when charging, when a call has been missed, when a text message has come in (and not read yet) and I think when I have a calendar reminder. There may be other indications that I can't remember or haven't noticed.

Dini

Diniasked

I need my incoming calls to ring loner before going to voicemail what should I do

Kate
Kate

Sorry - I am not sure. I have had a look through my settings and can't see where you could change the timing for your incoming calls. Perhaps post a message on the Huawei site?

lerchie
lerchie

you have to go to your provider ie optus i had the same problem

Get an answer from our members and Huawei representatives

CategoryMobile Phones