Huawei Nova 3i

Huawei Nova 3i (page 2 of 2)

European partly insured

European partly insured

Huawei 3i instead of a Samsung Note

Date PurchasedNov 2018

wonderful Android phone

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Colin.F.colinfitz1@iprimus.com.au

Not a fan

This phone is a real challenge as far as set up goes, unless you are very very tech savvy the settings are a nightmare to set up. And you cant have message (text) And messenger installed even if you set messages as default it will switch between messages & messenger on its own (very annoying) don't even try to set up fingerprint set up its impossible!! The plus factors are a good large clear screen screen, has duel sim or 1 sim & 1 SD card. No buttons to see all installed apps. All in all this phone is clumsy and not user friendly. But that is only my opinion.

angelaasked

whats better to buy huawei nova 3i or samsung galaxy A30

Stephen L

Stephen Lasked

Huawei Nova 3i is very frustrating to use to say the least. I have major issues changing calendar dates whether it's time changes or put back and brought forward to other dates without having to fill in all details again. I tick the top right corner thinking that it is saved after editing however it reverts back to the same dates over and over again. Any help would be appreciated? No tech person I've take to knows how to use it. They're mystified.. Stephen L.

not sure whether to buy samsung galaxy A30 or Huawei nova 3I...im confused

Joyce

Joyceasked

What is the battery life time like?

Phillip
Phillip

The battery life is very good. I use the phone regularly through the day for calls and the internet and it uses about 40% of the battery.

Michele

Joyce. The battery life is quite good. I use the phone a lot for emails, Facebook, constant phone calls and sms messages. I also take a few pics daily for my work and play the odd game. Right now it's on 29%and I've used it since 7.30am this morning.

What I do particularly like is how quickly it charges... Not hours like my Samsung.
I don't think battery life is an issue.

Colin.F.

the battery life i say would be about average about a day and half

Get an answer from our members and Huawei representatives

CategoryMobile Phones
Screen Size 6.3"
Screen Resolution1080 x 2340 pixels
Display TechnologyIPS LCD
Camera
Max Video Resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Front Camera(s)24MP Stadard, 2MP Standard