Huawei Nova 3i

Huawei Nova 3i (page 2 of 2)

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
Michael_Jones

Michael_Jones

Worst phone I have ever purchased

Purchased in January 2019.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software

Needs random factory resets

I absolutely hate this phone as of today. I just got back from vacation with my family, took some great pictures. And it required a factory reset, so now everything is lost for a second time. Once is a random, twice in this short a time period is a inherent error of the phone. All of my contacts, all of my apps are gone. I basically have to start customising the phone again from scratch, with the continuous worry that it will randomly delete everything. Not worth the hassle and I would not even recommend this phone to my enemies. I've had the phone for a few months and it's done it twice with no warning.

I hate this phone.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Second mid price Huawei phone. And bought a third as a present. Love the phones. Have had a slight s

Yes that's correct I'm no going to waffle on the phone is well priced and does what it is supposed to do. Plus two year warranty and long battery life. I have nothing more to add. So it means my review has been wasted. Unless you want to give me a discount on the next one. LOL

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Colin.F.

Colin.F.colinfitz1@iprimus.com.au

Not a fan

This phone is a real challenge as far as set up goes, unless you are very very tech savvy the settings are a nightmare to set up. And you cant have message (text) And messenger installed even if you set messages as default it will switch between messages & messenger on its own (very annoying) don't even try to set up fingerprint set up its impossible!! The plus factors are a good large clear screen screen, has duel sim or 1 sim & 1 SD card. No buttons to see all installed apps. All in all this phone is clumsy and not user friendly. But that is only my opinion.

Lynette S

Lynette Sasked

I brought my Huawei nova 31 in May this year have lovely photos from the South Island on it however can no longer save them to my computer. The pictures were saved on a memory card and now they have gone into files Lost Dir Images. I go in there and can see all my beautiful photos but do not know how to retrieve them back to the phone to save onto a computer or memory stick any suggestions please. Vodaphone Manukau unable to help here.

angelaasked

whats better to buy huawei nova 3i or samsung galaxy A30

Stephen L

Stephen Lasked

Huawei Nova 3i is very frustrating to use to say the least. I have major issues changing calendar dates whether it's time changes or put back and brought forward to other dates without having to fill in all details again. I tick the top right corner thinking that it is saved after editing however it reverts back to the same dates over and over again. Any help would be appreciated? No tech person I've take to knows how to use it. They're mystified.. Stephen L.

not sure whether to buy samsung galaxy A30 or Huawei nova 3I...im confused

Get an answer from our members and Huawei representatives