Huddle Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Huddle Car Insurance - Comprehensive

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Highly recommend

Very happy with Huddle Car Insurance. We lodged a claim and within hours it was being actioned and within two weeks our car was repaired. No fuss, hassles or follow ups required. The process was very smooth and easy.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks

Sam

SamSydney

Hopeless Roadside Assist Model

First time I used roadassist my car got stuck I suspected it ran out of fuel as my fuel guage had been playing up. Call Huddle they only want to give me one shot I.e. send someone with fuel or tow truck, if i choose fuel and it's not that they will not call for a tow as they have already provided me with roadside assist. If they call tow truck they will tow to my place of residence. In conclusion there is no mechanic or diagnosis physical roadside assist available the driver does diagnosis over the phone with operator and gets one choice of assistance only, I'm my case choose tow truck option or they pay for someone like uber driver to come with fuel.

mealingsfam

mealingsfamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rates, Excellent Customer Service

Car ModelMercedes-Benz C-Class C250 W205
Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Excellent prices

Best prices in the market for Comprehensive car policy, also you get free Roadside insurance! Customer care is good and patient. Very good value for money definitely! Highly recommended ! Good Luck!

Car ModelHonda CR-V

enad

enad

Huddle.. a good first date, but it did not last!

Car ModelMazda 3

Doris

DorisSydney, NSW

Policy came in at best price

Been with Huddle for over 2 years now had both cars insured fully at a great price. Now we only have 1 car, a Mercedes which proved to be expensive with other insurers but Huddle came in at a considerable price and we had the choice of Agreed or Market value. Never had any issues with them responding. Your well known established insurance companies have been quoting ridiculous prices and I think its time to give the newer companies on the market a chance to prove their worth dealing with.

Rod

RodQueensland

Long wait times

If you like to be on hold for more than 30mins and customer assistance not getting back to you for more than 24hrs then this product is for you. Dont bother buying from this company customer assistance is non existent.

Car ModelAudi A3

vlceptor

vlceptorMelb, Victoria

RIP OFF, did an online quote, Agreed value very low

RIP OFF, did an online quote, same price as my current insurance, but agreed value much lower than market value even though i set it to its highest point at $6000 when market value on my Mazda 3 SP25 is $12,000, they had set the value to $4000 and insurance was only $50 cheaper than my current provider. No thanks

Car ModelMazda 3 SP25

Expensive

Their quote for 1 car was $500 more than I currently insure 2 cars for with my current insurer. The quote for 1 car was also the most expensive I have ever been given for 1 car and more than it cost to insure when it was newer and worth 6 times as much.

Scott moore

Scott mooreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely crap i would not recommend

Kel

KelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service and half price car insurance

Put a quote online and got a call from Maddie almost immediately, i was surprised the insurance was so cheap, you get excellent service, quick transactions and so very happy with our 2 new car insurance policies saving us hundreds of bucks a year.

Car Model1999-2004 Mercedes-Benz MB140D

Jules986

Jules986Sydney, NSW

So many benefits AND good service

Every enquiry bas been answered quickly - when they rang me back and I couldn’t answer they sent me an email I could respond to. Plus low prices, support the environment plus a cause you nominate. No other company donates a cent.

Car ModelHolden Cruze JG

Christy

ChristySydney, NSW

Happy with the price!

Recently joined huddle atfer shopping around for cheaper insurance. Very reasonably priced. Basically half the cost of what company I was using before. Very user friendly site. And love that I could add on road side assistance for only $5 extra a month!

Car ModelHyundai ix35