Huddle Car Insurance

Huddle Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedhuddleinsurance.com
Lency
Lency · Huddle Car Insurance

My pay-as -you-go is about to exceed the limit. My insurance still have 3 months to go. How can I increase the limit and how much more I need to pay?

David Cremona
David Cremona

Call them

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Lency, thank you so much for reaching out. There are 2 options you can do, firstly you can increase your limit by logging into your online Huddle portal at external link  or you can request an appointment with our team at external link  to make those updates for you and answer any other questions you may have. Thank you and have a great day.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi David, thanks for jumping on this and helping out. Hope you have a fantastic day.

Kellie D.
Kellie D. · Huddle Car Insurance

how do I change my direct debt details

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Kellie, thanks for asking the question. How you can do this?
-Log in to our website with the email address you use to receive our emails, and the password you set when you started your quote (or set a new one)
-Click ‘View and Manage policies’
-Click on the policy you wish to update
-Click the ‘Update Policy’ button toward the top right
-Click ‘Change Payment Card’
-Enter in the details of the new card and click ‘Confirm’

If you need further assistance, please head to external link  and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Gerard S.
Gerard S. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Can I have a phone number that I can call from Victoria?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Gerard, thank you for reaching out. If you are looking to speak to an agent in regards to your policy or claim, please book an appointment by going to external link  where you can select a time and date that suits you best. Thanks.

Manoj C.
Manoj C. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

How many days do we have to provide the odometer reading once the policy is activated?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Manoj, excellent question. Once the policy starts you will need to provide the odometer reading within 14days. To make things easier we will send out an SMS to your mobile that has a link that you can respond to. We hope this helps.

Chelseah1
Chelseah1 · Huddle Car Insurance

Hi. I have been with huddle car insurance (pay as you drive) since august 2021. I havnt recieved a msg to send odometer details at all.

Also. Does huddle black include a courtesy car if necessary?
Thanks!

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Chelseah1. Thanks for reaching out. I would love the opportunity to go over your policy and see what has happened with the odometer reading but will need to confirm some details, please. Rather than posting those here, could you please send us an email to help@huddle.com.au with your policy number so we can take a look? We are not provided with any personal details over these reviews for privacy reasons. With Huddle Black, a hire car is an optional extra which you can add at purchase time at is not a standard inclusion so we don't impact premium pricing for people who don't need it. I will keep an eye out for your email and we can make contact from there. Thanks again for reaching out.

Sudhir J.
Sudhir J. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

Hi,
I have comprehensive car insurance from Huddle with Roadside assistance as extra.
Can you please tell me where I need to call if I need roadside?
Please help. Thanks.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Sudhir. Thank you for your question. If you ever need the roadside team, please call 02 8294 7772. This is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thanks again for reaching out.

George D
George D · Huddle Car Insurance

contact phone number

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi George, thanks for reaching out. The best way to make contact with us is to book an appointment for a callback time on a day that suits you, that way you are not left waiting in a call queue when things get busy. This can be done by going to external link . Thanks again for dropping by, we look forward to hearing from you.

Eddy H. · Huddle Car Insurance

Can you please send me the my policy number thanks you my name is Eddy Halim car insurance Mercedes c200 CDV70R

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Eddy, thank you for reaching out. I have sent these documents to the email address on file. Please ensure you check your spam email folder as depending on the email client you use, sometimes they can go there. Thanks again.

Eddy H. · Huddle Car Insurance

How much to pay for the excess?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Eddy, thanks for reaching out. Each policy can be different when it comes to excess as this is a choice you can make at the time of purchase. If you would like to discuss any options please feel free to book an appointment for a time and date that suits you best by heading to external link . Thanks again.

Eddy H. · Huddle Car Insurance

How much to pay the excess?

Jim · Huddle Car Insurance

Is huddle a one person company run from a garage? We have three cars insured by them. My daughter had an accident more than 24 hours ago. We have been trying to call / contact them without any luck. Phone does not work. After holding for a while asks you to go online and make a claim. Online does not work. It asks you to call the number. Their mobile app does not work. Says their servers are down. Frustrated big time. We also left messages for a call back. Have not heard from them yet. The only option I have now to call fair trading department or NSW Ombudsman.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Jim, we are very sorry to hear you have been waiting! So we can assist, can you please provide us with some contact details so I can ask our claims team to get on to this right away? When you review us through product review they don't provide us with any information for privacy reasons apart from your first name as above. Can you please either send us some information here or send an email to help@huddle.com.au and I will personally keep an eye out for it. If you can mark it "ATTN: Claims". I will then have someone call you today. Thank you.

Jim

Thanks for your prompt reply. I have sent an email with the requested information.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Thank you, Jim. I will ensure someone makes contact today to assist. Thanks again.

Lily
Lily · Huddle Car Insurance

What is the email address to send odometer reading for pay as you go insurance

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Lily, thanks for reaching out. We send SMS messages out after the start date of your policy that you can respond to. Alternatively, you can email us at help@huddle.com.au and we can add it for you there. Have a great day.

Ally
Ally · Huddle Car Insurance

Was interested in the choice of own repairer question , is that just an automatic with huddle black or is it an extra ?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Ally, thanks for reaching out. Choice of repairer is automatically included with our Huddle Black policies. We hope this helps.

Eddy H.

How much pay the excess?

Eddy H.

How much to pay the excess

Kellie
Kellie · Huddle Car Insurance

Can I cancel my policy anytime? Is there a cancelation fee?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Kellie, yes absolutely you can. We don't charge any cancellation fees and any unused portion of your premiums will be refunded back to you. I hope this helps. Thanks for reaching out

Marie · Huddle Car Insurance

Can you pick your own repairer if you have an accident

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Marie, that is a great question. Our Huddle Black product does offer a choice of repairer and we will also guarantee these repairs for you. If you choose to go with our standard cover, we will choose the repairer for you, rest assured though we make sure they are up to our standard of excellence so our customers are happy. Thanks for reaching out.

Marie

Thank you for getting back to me so quick, having been a customer of Real Insurance for a long time and though I haven't had many repairs I have been able to pick my own repairer, could you tell me how would be my repairer in my area if I should need one? I live in Picnic Point 2213

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Marie, our repairer's list is always updating as we make sure the quality of work they do is up to our standard. It would be impossible to say who the repair would be at the time of a claim should you have one, fingers crossed you don't though. Thanks.

Phan N.
Phan N. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

I disappointed with this company Hard to contact. No one answers waiting and waiting. Event I need to renew my policies, is cheaper Cars insurance but bad service, no more with Huddle

Ian
Ian

Yes . I found it very annoying that I could not speak to someone about a simple matter (advising my mileage for my policy) I thought I had to send evidence and could find no e mail address or postal address. When I did get through there was no trouble advising.

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Phan and Ian. We are terribly sorry to hear this has been your experience so far, our intention is to never upset anyone and always ensure our team is here to help when you need us. The best way to make contact with us is to use our appointment booking system, this ensures you get a call back on a day and a time that suits you best as on some occasions if the phones are busy, we wouldn't want to leave you waiting in a call queue. We find our customers love doing it this way. Please head to external link  and book an appointment if you need us and one of our agents will call. Thank you for letting us know.

Deana · Huddle Car Insurance

Huddle why are you getting so many bad reviews? Making me think twice in my cooling off period!

Ankon M.
Ankon M.

They are closed on sundays...how can u expect this from an insurance company they do not provide 24x7 customer care.

I don’t!

sabi s.
sabi s.

I won't ask you to continue or get out of the cooling period but I feel like I made a very big mistake joining them. regretting now.

Deana

I’m having a chat with them this afternoon…

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Deana, thank you for your question. We find that people are more likely to review us when they’re upset, compared to when they’re satisfied with us. We’re looking forward to in the future, inviting customers who have recently claimed, to review us. Of course, we don’t want any of our customers to have a bad experience, and so if this happens we’ll do our best to reach out and do our best to help them.

If you have any particular concerns, we would absolutely love the opportunity to talk these through with you to reassure you that your needs are our top priority. Whilst our team is available Monday-Friday, we offer emergency service 24x7. If there is anything you would like to discuss or have any further questions, please feel free to book a call back at external link  and one of our agents will call you at a time that is convenient for you.

Bridget
Bridget · Huddle Car Insurance

Is there a list of approved repairers ? Would like to know I will have approved repairer in my area before signing up as it seems you may not cover repairs if they are not one of your repairers ?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Bridget, thanks for reaching out. To answer your question, our list of approved repairers is constantly updating to ensure we have someone available for all of our customers. This also ensures the quality of work as we guarantee these repairs. If it helps, our Huddle Black product offers you choice of repairer. I hope this helps. Thanks.

Sa H.
Sa H.

The terrible company’s they’re give you an emergency phone number but have been disconnected this is number 0282947772, and increase money but reduce value of my car better avoid with this Company

VICK
VICK · Huddle Car Insurance

Do have road side assistances?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Vick, we sure do! This is an optional coverage you can add to your policy when purchasing. Please feel free to head to our website to complete a quote, we hope you love what you see. Thanks for reaching out.

Christian R.
Christian R. · Huddle Car Insurance

everyone is good comments for signing up the insurance from them.
yes of course they must be good otherwise they cant get any client if they bad in customer service in terms of new signing.
the BIG QUESTION is anyone got experience about claiming?
EVERY INSURANCE or MOST of THEM in terms of claiming is a bit HARD they are alway taking your money so easy, But getting back????

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Christian, thanks for reaching out. We completely hear what you are saying here. We pride ourselves on offering a service that is easy to use, straight forward and there when you need it the most. Although everybody's circumstances are different, we will always do our best to ensure you walk away happy. We are here to change the way traditional insurance has been in the past, let's face it, it was pretty outdated. If there is anything you would like to discuss or have any further questions, please feel free to book a call back at external link  and one of our agents will call you at a time that is convenient for you. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out.

Get an answer from our members and Huddle Insurance representatives

Select a listing for your question
Huddle Car Insurance