Huddle Car Insurance

Huddle Car Insurance Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedhuddleinsurance.com
barry m.
barry m. · Car Insurance - Comprehensive

HOW DO I JOIN????????????

Chris
Chris

hi barry you can do it on line or call them on 1300777200
you will be happy with huddle

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Barry and thanks, Chris. That is absolutely correct, if you head to huddle.com.au you will be able to quote and purchase there. Thanks for reaching out, we really appreciate it.

Azita
Azita · Huddle Car Insurance

What is your phone number?

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Azita sorry, we are not notified when customers leave questions here and are only just reading them for the first time. You can reach us on 1300 777 200 or help@huddle.com.au if you prefer email. Thanks.

Allan Carpenter
Allan Carpenter · Car Insurance - Third Party Property

how do I obtain a quote for car tp cover

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Allan. Sorry, we are not notified when customers leave questions here and are only just reading them for the first time. Quotes can be completed at huddle.com.au. Thanks.

russell
russell · Huddle Car Insurance

can I use my own panel beater for repairs

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Russell. Sorry, we are not notified when customers leave questions here, and are only just reading them for the first time. If you still need assistance, please feel free to reach out at help@huddle.com.au and we can call. Thanks.

Danielle
Danielle · Huddle Car Insurance

Please advise of your contact email address and or your phone number as I have a claim against one of your client's to query, Thankyou

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Danielle. Sorry, we are not notified when customers leave questions here and are only just reading them for the first time. help@huddle.com.au is the best way to reach out. Thanks.

Helen M.
Helen M. · Huddle Car Insurance

may I nominate my repairer?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Simply ring and ask

Huddle Insurance   DM

Hi Helen. Sorry, we are not notified when customers leave questions here and are only just reading them for the first time. Please feel free to reach out if you still require help.

Angie
Angie · Huddle Car Insurance

I have a policy with Huddle and just read that if in an accident that I have to pay 1,000 if fixed kilometres are just under or over is this right?

Peter R.
Peter R.

Yes! If you nominate high odo reading at start of insurance (which is fraud) & have an accident you have to pay extra excess. If you have accident after travelling more than kms you nominated you travel, then yes, you have to pay extra excess. If you know you're going to go over your kms you can ring them & tell them & they'll amend your policy.

Aarti
Aarti · Huddle Car Insurance

Hi, we bought a new Pajero. Looking for a good car insurance. How is this huddle car insurance to deal with?

Christy
Christy

Hi Aarti,

I did everything online so I really didn’t speak with customer service. But the reviews I read were great. And I’m currently paying $56 a month for a 3 year old Hyundai ix35 4wd. With agreed value at $28000 and excess of $800. I also really like the option of picking my own repairer, as some other companies these days make you use their repairs, which tends to be not the best repair jobs. Hope that bit of info helps!

Hi Aarti,

My only phone dealing with customer service was when I had to make a claim a few months back. They were excellent to deal with and very helpful indeed, and made the entire process of claiming very straightforward.

All my other dealings have been online, and have been equally impressive.

Cheers

Paul

Mazza

I wouldn't bother with these guys, look online, Google compare car insurance to find best quote. Also note the value insurers will give you, as huddle valued my car less than half the market value. Tried to insure for market value but they only allowed agreed value

Danni W
Danni W · Huddle Car Insurance

What is Huddles claims process?

Hi Danni,

My claim was made initially by phone, where I provided all the necessary details. This was followed up by me sending photos of the damage to my car via my phone, and they responded relatively quickly via SMS & email with my claim number etc. They also gave me details of their recommended repairers in my area or I could elect to use my own repairer.

I checked online about their recommended repairer and decided to go with them based on the positive reviews I read about them. I rang the repairer to arrange a suitable time for them to assess the car and by the time I got there, Huddle had already emailed them with all the details.

It had been many many years since I have had to make a claim, and the entire process was hassle free and seamless. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Paul

Mazza

All insurance companies are the same, a pain in the a## when it comes to fixing/paying your vehicle. I usually give them a week or two to sort it out, if not I sort it out myself by lodging a dispute through fos. 3x I have had to lodge a complaint, and all 3x insurers immediately fixed my car

Get an answer from our members and Huddle Insurance representatives

Select a listing for your question
Huddle Car Insurance